Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥[ANN][New Blockchain technology] - Mammoth platform🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 2944 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Have you succeeded to form some partnerships with other business as they are first clients who adopt the payment platforms ? You have small team for such big project to deal with every thing which normal comes for running this kind of platform. Also well known advisors are like endorsement on the legitimacy of the project which is missing here.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

This project is going to be one of the most challenging project and if it succeeds it is going to be on of the miracles of cryptocurrency. As we all know nothing is impossible so let's keep our fingers crossed, Mammoth token hopes to serve as a new medium of exchange, it expects to be new money using the peer to peer technology to operate, without any form of central authority or physical bank. Transactions and the distribution of the token will be done by the Mammoth  network.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
You to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including
crypto by using the MMT token.
You can also view the information on the website
https://mammothblockchain.org/about
You to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including
crypto by using the MMT token.

I subscribed to your tweeter. but how do I get tokens if you have not even asked my eth address?
The wallet address can write here.
In the near future the site will be added to the form for the Bounty and ICO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 261

I subscribed to your tweeter. but how do I get tokens if you have not even asked my eth address?
Activity: 140
Activity: 71
Twitter: @luotweb1
0x84C3c4B9b2919B10cF19168E2AADB4758eA1D638
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Joined Bounty
Twitter Url: https://twitter.com/L__dyeris
Twitter Username: @l__dyeris
ETH ADDRESS: 0xC297EB6952EF274E805875Dc914bB00b4F577cFD
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

I read the technical document and nothing good I did not see in it, the project itself looks like a Scam, I advise you to stay away from it
Your comments are unfounded regarding the Mammoth protocol.
The only thing you wanted is to get fraudulently MMT tokens.
This once again speaks about the prospects of this platform.

I think that to deal with you only to lose your money you have already shown yourself to be not the best, I think investors should avoid this project, since it has such developers
https://i.imgur.com/vFAWJcN.jpg

I read the technical document and nothing good I did not see in it, the project itself looks like a Scam, I advise you to stay away from it
Your comments are unfounded regarding the Mammoth protocol.
The only thing you wanted is to get fraudulently MMT tokens.
This once again speaks about the prospects of this platform.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

Ive read 9 pages of your white paper, very little specific information, I do not yet see any global advantages over the same projects on BTC
Mammoth whitepaper is in version 0.1. This is a General summary of the project.
If you look closely, the information on the website has already been updated https://mammothblockchain.org/about.
Also in the near time, wait for the updated whitepaper to version 1.0.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Ive read 9 pages of your white paper, very little specific information, I do not yet see any global advantages over the same projects on BTC
Activity: 27
Bounty
tw : @FrenchMyridian
eth : 0x8686311414d83eC7B768B57820A17e285a31354F

thanks
Isn't there going to be a form for us to fill indicating we've followed the Twitter page or should we all just post our ETH address here
We will definitely make a form for participants of Bounty and ICO programs.
Now You can simply place the ETH address here
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Isn't there going to be a form for us to fill indicating we've followed the Twitter page or should we all just post our ETH address here
What's "innovative" in this project? Huh
I see no difference from other anonymous payment projects yet...
See the section of the website, there is added a description and a diagram of the Protocol
https://mammothblockchain.org/about
Activity: 30
What's "innovative" in this project? Huh
I see no difference from other anonymous payment projects yet...
What does this project offer that is different from projects like Dether which already offer mobile payments on the Ethereum network?

Do you plan to create your own blockchain?
Mammoth project plans to introduce mobile payments in the universal life of people.
Dether is a good example and we will try to learn from their experience in implementing their own Protocol.
In the near future, we will publish illustrations of the Mammoth Protocol.
Own blockchain will certainly be created within the framework of the implementation of the platform as a whole.
Pages:
Jump to: