Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌟New York Gold Coin (NYG) [SCRYPT]🌟 - New Economic and Mining Incentives - page 5. (Read 46622 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
can someone send me 1 nyg or less to confirm wallet status

Nc353jvgDPNQ9W5Uh9bDkwP2wzXRGCrML7

thanks
I send
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
can someone send me 1 nyg or less to confirm wallet status

Nc353jvgDPNQ9W5Uh9bDkwP2wzXRGCrML7

thanks
Activity: 136
Many good reviews from Newby. However, despite the feedback, they do not want to buy a coin even at a very low price.

it seems the developer left the project,it needs to be moved and advertised,normal exchanges are needed,and for this you need a responsible person,and the community should help to list new exchanges
Many good reviews from Newby. However, despite the feedback, they do not want to buy a coin even at a very low price.
Activity: 130
a very brilliant project I believe this project is very interesting for many users, hopefully this project can run very smoothly
Activity: 71
The community behind this project is really awesome! you can learn a lot about blockchain innovation which really help all the participants and members on making a successful career in block chain. so what are you waiting for, make sure that you are a part of this wonderful community today!

I hope you will be the revolution in blockchain technologies! Really incredible project with fantastic team!! Good luck!! You are cool
Activity: 6
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
anyone have any experience with Meanxtrade.com?

I found this which sent up some red flags: 
Title: MeanXtrade cryptocurrencies exchanger
Type: crypto

Domain Age: 187 Days
Last Refreshed: 3 Days ago   Refresh
Website Speed: Very Fast
Website Value: $1513.37

Organisation: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)
Owner: Domain Admin
Owner Address: 10 Corporate Drive
Owner City: Burlington
Owner Postcode: 01803
Phone Number: +1.8022274003  [United States]
Phone Type: geographic :Danville, VT Telcove Of Vermont, Inc. - Vt
Email:   [United States]

There is no trade there at all, this is a dead exchange. It is necessary a coin to take in development
Activity: 167
this is really a very nice coin drawing scheme. it happens very easily and simply. Everyone can do this if desired. I believe that this mechanism will be used in the future to improve the financial well-being of many people.
Activity: 5
DAY AFTER DAY THIS LOOKS MORE LIKE A DEAD COIN!!!!!  NOTHING FROM THE DEVELOPERS IN MONTHS, EVEN THERE TWITTER PAGE HASN'T HAD A POST FROM THE DEVELOPERS SINCE APRIL.

ANYONE HAD ANY LUCK COMPILING THEIR WALLET ON A LINUX MACHINE??? SPENT MOST OF THE WEEKEND TRYING TO GET THE WALLET UP AND RUNNING. DOWN TO 3 MAJOR ERRORS ON QT5.

look AT THE EXCHANGE THEY ARE LISTED ON.... IT HAS ONLY BEEN UP FOR A COUPLE OF MONTH...  THE WHOLE THING LOOKS LIKE SPEED COIN THAT CAME OUT LAST FALL ... A SCAM FOR BOTH THE COIN AND EXCHANGE...

I have this addnode -  addnode=165.227.90.8

Synced just fine.

Tell me what fail.conf you have. I created nygoldcoin.conf. I do not have any connections

Newyorkgoldc.conf  and add that addnode i pasted

Thanks! Synchronization is on!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Synced just fine.

Tell me what fail.conf you have. I created nygoldcoin.conf. I do not have any connections

Newyorkgoldc.conf  and add that addnode i pasted
Activity: 5
anyone have any experience with Meanxtrade.com?

I found this which sent up some red flags: 
Title: MeanXtrade cryptocurrencies exchanger
Type: crypto

Domain Age: 187 Days
Last Refreshed: 3 Days ago   Refresh
Website Speed: Very Fast
Website Value: $1513.37

Organisation: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)
Owner: Domain Admin
Owner Address: 10 Corporate Drive
Owner City: Burlington
Owner Postcode: 01803
Phone Number: +1.8022274003  [United States]
Phone Type: geographic :Danville, VT Telcove Of Vermont, Inc. - Vt
Email:   [United States]

Synced just fine.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Synced just fine.
Need nodes, wallet has 0 connections
I had the same problems. The European proxy helped.
Need nodes, wallet has 0 connections
Glad to hear something positive is happening.  Let's hope people actually trade this coin.

You may hear from one of the developers.  However, if meanxtrade drops the coin, then the developers will blame you.
I do not care. Developers need something to do, not blame. Drop this coin is difficult, I believe, it costs 1-10 satoshi.
I agreed with the meanxtrade.com. The coin is listed at https://meanxtrade.com/trade/btc/nyg
Pages:
Jump to: