Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌟New York Gold Coin (NYG) [SCRYPT]🌟 - New Economic and Mining Incentives - page 8. (Read 46622 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
That is great news, when a new hit a exchange is a great step, keep this awesomw work Smiley Roll Eyes
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

try listing a coin to the cryptohub.online. It's cheap there.
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
Closely watching this thread now to see how things develop  Grin
Activity: 81
Thank you MissExchange and Hailehaile2!

It looks like we have our work cut out for us now. Roadmap coming soon.
This is a monumental step for New York Gold! Go team!!
Activity: 154
New York Gold Coin (NYG) listed at https://MissExchange.com

Trading pair:
NYG/BTC

Happy trading!  Smiley

Best Regards MissExchange
You are a developer, your premine. You also need to pay. Or do you want to make a coin without investing money? Then it was not worth starting. It's a pity when prospective coins die due to lack of investment. Many developers, in addition to paying for listing on the exchange, even buy their coins themselves for a while to keep the course.

We are not interested in investing any money. This is an experimental project and should not be considered an investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
0.7 bts is inexpensive. Free is never good.

Are you volunteering to pay the listing fee?
You are a developer, your premine. You also need to pay. Or do you want to make a coin without investing money? Then it was not worth starting. It's a pity when prospective coins die due to lack of investment. Many developers, in addition to paying for listing on the exchange, even buy their coins themselves for a while to keep the course.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Might wanna wait for Nova to fully open and start accepting new coins.

Are you volunteering to pay the listing fee?
stocks.exchange would be great but they generally charge a .7 btc listing fee.

There are lots of exchanges.  Good to start with something.  Free is good to start.

When is the new wallet coming out?
barterDEX - very low volume of trades. Listing on this exchange will kill a coin.

It's free.
May be, stocks.exchange?
barterDEX - very low volume of trades. Listing on this exchange will kill a coin.

It's free.
We are planning some wallet upgrades to make it BIP65 compliant! This is a requirement to get listed on exchanges like barterDEX.
What's next for NYG developers?  I've mined a lot of this and want this coin to succeed.

We are planning some wallet upgrades to make it BIP65 compliant! This is a requirement to get listed on exchanges like barterDEX.

Thank you for reporting this error. We are working with newyorkcoin pool to fix the issue. If you were mining on new york coin pool, please post your address here so we can make sure your payments were processed properly. There are still issues with the coin that we are working out.

Thank you.
Good day, still something wrong.  690 coins are listed as pending. https://newyorkcoinpool.com/stats

Also, on easypool it doesn't appear to be working.
They need to update the wallet to the latest version. With the last wallet everything works well.
I tried on newyorkcoinpool.com and it said the connection was dead.

Thank you for reporting this error. After some brief troubleshooting we have the pool back up and running properly:
https://newyorkcoinpool.com/stats
Another thing, all the pools continue Off, anything I can help?... The pools need do any update because this issue?
Please try https://newyorkcoinpool.com
Activity: 17
I didn't have done the update of the wallet, but the old one synchronize well.

Looks like the main node is propagating through the system! Smiley You should still download the latest wallet.

Ok you right, I will update the wallet.

Another thing, all the pools continue Off, anything I can help?... The pools need do any update because this issue?

If they need to do something, I offer myself to contact them and try sort out this...

I didn't have done the update of the wallet, but the old one synchronize well.

Looks like the main node is propagating through the system! Smiley You should still download the latest wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: