Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW]★[MINI]★[CPU mining] Minicoin | secure hashing, NO PREMINE| LAUNCHED! - page 9. (Read 21924 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
WTB 100,000 minicoins at 0.02 BTC, maybe up to ONE MIRRION.
Good luck buying at that rate  Smiley

Ok, haven't even got the wallet yet so didn't know what the "correct" price would be. Just figured a block being 20,000 means many people have multiple millions and the whales have tens of millions so few might want to sell a little.
Current block reward is 5,000 (current block 21337) and diff over 3000+ so its extremely difficult to mine. Hope we'll see an exchange soon Smiley

difficulty" : 3820.30863819  Shocked

UPD:  difficulty" : 4247.93657325   Shocked Shocked Shocked

I think it will take some time to hit an exchange, but no doubt the coin is very popular, the network has much more hash power and miners that many other older CPU coins that are already in exchange markets, this one has a bright future Smiley

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
any news about exchange or any word from dev?

Yes any news about exchange would be great!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
difficulty" : 3820.30863819  Shocked

UPD:  difficulty" : 4247.93657325   Shocked Shocked Shocked
any news about exchange or any word from dev?

Ok, haven't even got the wallet yet so didn't know what the "correct" price would be. Just figured a block being 20,000 means many people have multiple millions and the whales have tens of millions so few might want to sell a little.
Current block reward is 5,000 (current block 21337) and diff over 3000+ so its extremely difficult to mine. Hope we'll see an exchange soon Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1218
I think that's 1/20th the mining rate! Good Luck!
legendary
Difficulty is still 4000+ but there is nothing going on in the thread or with exchanges or anything?!
Someone is mining it, but staying very quiet (and it's not me!)

I wouldn't say "someone", but many many miners, in one of the pools I saw over 500 miners yesterday. I think many of them are Chinese, I guess we can expect MINI hitting Chinese exchange soon.

Yeah, what I meant is that for the difficulty to be so high, obviously it is being heavily mined.  But given the attention it is getting here you would expect that is is dead!  Whereas it is far from in mining terms.
Activity: 966
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Difficulty is still 4000+ but there is nothing going on in the thread or with exchanges or anything?!

I wouldn't say "someone", but many many miners, in one of the pools I saw over 500 miners yesterday. I think many of them are Chinese, I guess we can expect MINI hitting Chinese exchange soon.

legendary
Activity: 126
456 miner on 1 pool so it's def off to a good start but no word from devs no word about exchange nothing.
In my opinion, the minicoin has a very potential to rise. Smiley

And why is that?

;Dthe website is designed well,and i finally find a coin whicn can make me earn money,it is minicoin.

What make's it different from the other Quark based coins?
Reward will half soon  Wink

We need some exchange. Any faucets/giveaways/promotion/votes/logo contest from DEV???

TBH I don't like current logo at all.
legendary
No exchanges looking at minicoin?
Activity: 39
It looks like my workers on http://mini.minepool.cc/
are competing instead of collaborating.
Only the fastest is getting yay, all the others are boooed.

Any idea?

Activity: 1
 ;Dthe website is designed well,and i finally find a coin whicn can make me earn money,it is minicoin.
Looks like pools are not overloaded (http://mini.minepool.cc/ worked like a charm for me even with 3 mGhash load), they are getting ddosed to eleminate competition to some greedy miners (lower net hashrate --> lower difficulty)  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: