Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW]★[MINI]★[CPU mining] Minicoin | secure hashing, NO PREMINE| LAUNCHED! - page 7. (Read 21924 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It will soon be the golden age for minicoin.  Cheesy
I come to here to give the minicoin a good comment. Grin
I asked many miner about the thought of minicoin, they all speak highly of it and prepare to join the team of minicoin miners. Kiss
Activity: 10
Dev is awol... Last Active:    January 27, 2014, 04:01:27 AM
I choose to trust the minicoin.
It is a new way to earn money. At first I donot understand the minicoin, the website is so detailed that I learned it very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
WTS 151525 Minicoin if anyone wishes to trade

cheers
 :)I am so excited because of the minicoin. I have logged the website to find a potential coin, after my consideration,the minicoin is the right for the miner. I think it is a good news for us.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Even though I know the dev is gone, but --

Code:
cd /home/de/small/temp_small/cryptos/minicoin/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
cd /home/de/small/temp_small/cryptos/minicoin; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /home/de/small/temp_small/cryptos/minicoin/build/build.h
/usr/bin/uic src/qt/forms/signverifymessagedialog.ui -o build/ui_signverifymessagedialog.h
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/de/small/temp_small/cryptos/minicoin/src/leveldb'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `libleveldb.a'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/de/small/temp_small/cryptos/minicoin/src/leveldb'
make: *** [/home/de/small/temp_small/cryptos/minicoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

use make clean
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Even though I know the dev is gone, but --

Code:
cd /home/de/small/temp_small/cryptos/minicoin/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
cd /home/de/small/temp_small/cryptos/minicoin; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /home/de/small/temp_small/cryptos/minicoin/build/build.h
/usr/bin/uic src/qt/forms/signverifymessagedialog.ui -o build/ui_signverifymessagedialog.h
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/de/small/temp_small/cryptos/minicoin/src/leveldb'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `libleveldb.a'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/de/small/temp_small/cryptos/minicoin/src/leveldb'
make: *** [/home/de/small/temp_small/cryptos/minicoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Activity: 646
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi, it's first time i tryed solo mining. I set setgenerate true and instantly got about 8 milions of coins. WTF? Is this normal?
Let the wallet sync first, then type that.

addnode=142.91.190.98:23971
addnode=59.58.229.12:23971
addnode=88.87.84.170:9872
Activity: 532
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
Hi, it's first time i tryed solo mining. I set setgenerate true and instantly got about 8 milions of coins. WTF? Is this normal?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
you guys need to promote this coin more.
cmon

kind of a noob, what can i do to promote the coin? Talk on threads, ask exchanges, what do you recommend?

yup
cryptsy.com
coinex.pw
poloniex.com

think the last one will add it sooner...

Are these sites planning to add the coin?

..then they first have to know it exists...
Pages:
Jump to: