Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NFD][LOGO/COIN][CONTEST] Submission and Voting Period over. - page 3. (Read 4879 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
somerelax +1

nice design
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Dzarmush

Birds are ridicuolus or biker style, anyway have nothing to do with NFD. Other competitiors looks like amateur designs from 90s.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Graphic designer
Lot of good submissions presented here ...
Looks very good coin of someRelax, all the elements on this coin combined perfectly with each other.
Still like the logo of kindofasant and the logo of mymenace,  and my logo of course.. Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
I think phoenix is a bit childish if we want nfd to be taken seriously.
I like  kindofasaint work.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
+ someRelax
that eagle looks pretty cool!

pssht... its not an eagle. Its a phoenix ;-)
Activity: 140
+ someRelax
that eagle looks pretty cool!
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
I like most the last logo of kussaka
and the coin of mymenace.

If I can only vote for a set, I vote for someRelax.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
my vote goes to SomeRelax
pretty solid and conceptual like his other works
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
The list had me hesitating for some minutes...I'm actually quite glad that lordoliver has three prizes.

But, since the proverbial gun has been stuck into my mouth, I vote for SomeRelax's.

Let me add a heads-up about a psychological effect called "anchoring." It's a cognitive bias that unduly influences your choice based upon what you see first. Please adjust for it when making your own decision, as all our contestants are quite worthy. They all deserve your best, most independent-minded decision. Thanks!

Haha, I voted for the first option Wink Did check every one very well though Tongue
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
SomeRelax has my vote Smiley hard decision and lots of good submissions. Thanks guys and gals!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
The list had me hesitating for some minutes...I'm actually quite glad that lordoliver has three prizes.

But, since the proverbial gun has been stuck into my mouth, I vote for SomeRelax's.

Let me add a heads-up about a psychological effect called "anchoring." It's a cognitive bias that unduly influences your choice based upon what you see first. Please adjust for it when making your own decision, as all our contestants are quite worthy. They all deserve your best, most independent-minded decision. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I like cryptasms logo most. It is clean and simple. Would like to see FD above "nxt fair distribution" next to the N in the logo.

Second, SomeRelax, nice color combo and readability is good Smiley

legendary
Thank you all for your submissions. The submission period is over.
Now every stakeholder in the stakeholder list is allowed to tell us his winning candiate(actual logo will be taken in another vote then, if there are more).
You have two options:
- posting it here. By this way you can also criticize others a little, what maybe helps them.
- if you don't want your choice to be public, you can pm it to me.

Remember. Counted are only votes of stakeholders, no matter if free or payed. All other opinions are welcome, but not counted. The voting period will last until the weekend.

regards
lordoliver
Activity: 434

and one more time in bigger

maybe the colors could be tweaked slighly, i ran out of time tho Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
icon 16x16

Logo 200x100

coin 200x200

Activity: 434
I'm stuck on the road and won't make it home in time to finish my logo. Could you extend the deadline for a few hours ?
Graphic designer
Transformed my version of the logo a bit: letter f in the logo looks more classically. And changed color.

Very simple version of the coin:

legendary
Last day for your submissions!
Graphic designer
Hi, All.
This is my submission for the logo. Hope you like it.  Smiley

Logo:

Logo with phoenix:

Coin:    

16x16:                    

edited:

legendary
I like dzarmush logo but it remainds me of Nas logo a bit (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nas-descendant-of-nxt-100-posmore-exchangeswinnas-is-ready-523187).

kindofasaint colours are nice.

I also don't understand, why all want to bring the N. I think the F is quite more important ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: