Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NFD][LOGO/COIN][CONTEST] Submission and Voting Period over. - page 5. (Read 4879 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
@dzarmush
please don't post any other images than the requested

Logo is not just an abstract image. It'll be used in the client, mobile client, on websites etc. It's important to show how a logo looks in different layouts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
hey guys

the dark parts in the right side coin can be any color
but i think this is good color for a realistic coin design
and sorry for 2 coin
you may want to pick one, it's ok with me
cheers
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
@dzarmush
please don't post any other images than the requested
legendary
legendary
i can write that its a clone of nxt, but i wouldn't say its wrong, as we are a clone of nxt...

It's just your personal opinion, you can't act based on it. You said you add comments to all logos - then add it. Or delete all of them.
i think this discussion is now wrong here, write me a pm if you want to go on.

What's wrong with it? You're trashing my logo and I just want it to be treated the same as other logos.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
i can write that its a clone of nxt, but i wouldn't say its wrong, as we are a clone of nxt...

It's just your personal opinion, you can't act based on it. You said you add comments to all logos - then add it.
i think this discussion is now wrong here, write me a pm if you want to go on. there are already enought comments at nr.3 as you can see. It was nothing personaly! Period!
legendary

It's just your personal opinion, you can't act based on it. You said you add comments to all logos - then add it. Or delete all of them.
legendary
I don't appreciate that you put a personal opinion along with logos.

a little like "Nespresso" — why someone's thoughts reflected in OP?
not really a "coin" provided — as well as other 2 candidates, would you add this comment to them also?
normal logo should involve nfd string — who said so? 99% logos have only first letter in them
the first one has a coin, the last one has a coin, i wrote, that its a little basic but you don't have at all...
there should always be a logo with the meaning. you will find that on darkcoin as well as on nxt or bitcoin

i don't write personal feelings with it, only objectiv things. I think, thats ok. And we run maybe even in brand problems with nespresso, so i guess it its legit to say so. I like your idea, but that is not allowed to write, because it is NOT objectiv...

and again. I don't have anything against you personaly. I will delete all comments on voting anyway. Its a help for you, to follow the rules while you have time to change things. You SHOULD appreciate that...

In this case why wouldn't you add the same comments to the first logo: "not really a "coin" provided" and "normal logo should involve nfd string".

And to the third:  "not really a "coin" provided", "clone of NXT logo"

Either do it to make it fair or delete comments to my logo.

the first logo includes the nfd string and has a coin, what do you want?
the last one has also a coin or at least a try. i can write that its a clone of nxt, but i wouldn't say its wrong, as we are a clone of nxt...

I see no point to have a coin image. No one uses it. But if you want it, ok, here you go.

legendary
Here you go, just like Bitcoin.

not really part of the logo, but that is too subjectiv, thats why i don't write it there...
legendary

not really a "coin" provided — as well as other 2 candidates, would you add this comment to them also?
normal logo should involve nfd string — who said so? 99% logos have only first letter in them
the first one has a coin, the last one has a coin, i wrote, that its a little basic but you don't have at all...
there should always be a logo with the meaning. you will find that on darkcoin as well as on nxt or bitcoin

i don't write personal feelings with it, only objectiv things. I think, thats ok. And we run maybe even in brand problems with nespresso, so i guess it its legit to say so. I like your idea, but that is not allowed to write, because it is NOT objectiv...

and again. I don't have anything against you personaly. I will delete all comments on voting anyway. Its a help for you, to follow the rules while you have time to change things. You SHOULD appreciate that...

In this case why wouldn't you add the same comments to the first logo: "not really a "coin" provided" and "normal logo should involve nfd string".

the first logo includes the nfd string and has a coin, what do you want?
the last one has also a coin or at least a try. i can write that its a clone of nxt, but i wouldn't say its wrong, as we are a clone of nxt...
legendary
Here you go, just like Bitcoin.

legendary

legendary

legendary

We have some personal frictions and now you're trashing my logo. It's not the way to gain respect in the community.
legendary
legendary

no he was changing the letters and putting other colors. as it is a nxt clone its not a bad idea, but still there may be better

What if all Nxt clones would have the same logos and all Bitcoin and Litecoin clones would have logos cloned from the original one?
legendary
legendary
Updated my submission to fit the table:

16px:

32px:

200px:

(click for negative)

coin:

To be honest, it's NXT logo poor clone.

no he was changing the letters and putting other colors. as it is a nxt clone its not a bad idea, but still there may be better
legendary
Updated my submission to fit the table:

16px:

32px:

200px:

(click for negative)

coin:

To be honest, it's NXT logo poor clone.

Activity: 368
Merit: 250