Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 21. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
People who complain like this don't tend to join as an active part. We got more and more skilled people and that's what counts. Not the perception of my personal attitude here on bct.
Activity: 336
Funny discussion. You really expect us to feed you like small kids to get you buying?
We don't care about the current value, we're still distributing. We're not that interested in traders' attention. What we need are active community members who help us to overtake NXT.

If you can't find reasons why NHZ is booming, it's probably because you're not looking at the right places. You can find the important links on page one of this thread, right at the top.

Well...answering like this won't get you active community members.  You come off as a douchey prick.  Just saying.....
They pay 10% dividends to stakeholders and 688 nhz a day per node.

How do we get the 10% dividend? Does a funded wallet automatically get sent the 10% dividend?

Yes, 10% just shows up in your wallet.  Smiley

What is the time-frame of this dividend payment?

On another note, I was looking at the dev profile (NeXTHorizon) for this coin.  He hasn't posted anything since June 2nd?  What's up with that?  Is there an active dev here, or what?

pharesim is the active dev and you should also check NHZ forum.

Thanks man.
Activity: 423
Funny discussion. You really expect us to feed you like small kids to get you buying?
We don't care about the current value, we're still distributing. We're not that interested in traders' attention. What we need are active community members who help us to overtake NXT.

If you can't find reasons why NHZ is booming, it's probably because you're not looking at the right places. You can find the important links on page one of this thread, right at the top.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

How do we get the 10% dividend? Does a funded wallet automatically get sent the 10% dividend?

On another note, I was looking at the dev profile (NeXTHorizon) for this coin.  He hasn't posted anything since June 2nd?  What's up with that?  Is there an active dev here, or what?

pharesim is the active dev and you should also check NHZ forum.
Activity: 252

NHZ has its own forums

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

Yes, 10% just shows up in your wallet.  Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1012
yes apparently
Activity: 345

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I just sold my holdings here for bitcoin. Sorry guys but i am out for now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ponzy thing to get people buyin

Only 10% of all coins are distributed also, so price is fake as hell.

True but if all NHZ has going for it is fair, than that is equally worthless. No developers no value
legendary
Merit: 1012

Ponzy thing to get people buyin

Only 10% of all coins are distributed also, so price is fake as hell.

Look totally like a bubble

Traders found a new easy toy to pump

All I know is the Dev/s and talented programmers working on the NHZ project, should take advantage of this momentum. If they don't promote, introduce new features etc... it will ultimately fail.
Clearly people are buying in this coin because, they see potential.

Well until they have a game plan there just be the NXT platform that could. I don't see how you compete with what is going on with NXT. I want to know how there going to make up the lead, or what their developer team status is etc etc.
NHZ value will be grow if doing innovations and project like NXT
i'm waiting

I agree, that is why I haven't bought into NHZ. All the development is going on over at NXT. Unless you can convince those developers to put there talents to use on NHZ, or find a group of programmers that are as dedicated, I see NHZ going nowhere fast. Give me a reason to think otherwise. I haven't been following this forum so sorry if I'm repeating questions. Maybe just point me to the relevant posts.

There is no information out there.....however there has been some crazy buying over the last two days like something is up.  Is it insiders?  Is this a pump group accumulation?  Something has to be driving it right?  Or maybe its just a cheaper version of the nxt platform that doesn't cost much to play.

Anyone have any revelations?  Whatever the reason.....Makes me want to buy just based on activity......

That's the questions isn't, either people are running off NXT, thinking this is NXT running with shares split equitably, or there is something up. All I know is the NXT has a incredible active developer group, constantly adding new things. That is what makes it valuable. The only think of value I see with NHZ, is that it's not NXT, and the shares are split up more evenly, which is next to worthless. The value is created by a working platform not a fair one.
Activity: 211
All I know is the Dev/s and talented programmers working on the NHZ project, should take advantage of this momentum. If they don't promote, introduce new features etc... it will ultimately fail.
Clearly people are buying in this coin because, they see potential.
i'm waiting

I agree, that is why I haven't bought into NHZ. All the development is going on over at NXT. Unless you can convince those developers to put there talents to use on NHZ, or find a group of programmers that are as dedicated, I see NHZ going nowhere fast. Give me a reason to think otherwise. I haven't been following this forum so sorry if I'm repeating questions. Maybe just point me to the relevant posts.

There is no information out there.....however there has been some crazy buying over the last two days like something is up.  Is it insiders?  Is this a pump group accumulation?  Something has to be driving it right?  Or maybe its just a cheaper version of the nxt platform that doesn't cost much to play.

Anyone have any revelations?  Whatever the reason.....Makes me want to buy just based on activity......
i'm waiting

Activity: 476
Sold some to buy back later but i guess that would not happen  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
one of my favorite in nhz  is just hold and then got dividen every day  Cheesy  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: