Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 26. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The first private business using the NHZ platform is up and running. Pool Forging is now available. Use the following link for info about the new pool.

http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php/topic,226.msg0.html#new

Thanks for posting that Jerical, i just come here to post about it and seen you already had.

Smiley
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Seems good. NXT fork?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

The first private business using the NHZ platform is up and running. Pool Forging is now available. Use the following link for info about the new pool.

Thanks for posting that Jerical, i just come here to post about it and seen you already had.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Would it be a good idea to add "reward liquidity in selected markets of the Asset Exchange" to the list of available bounties?

For example, you want tight bid-ask spreads in the NHZ/Bitshares market. This could be checked in semi random intervals, and
the NHZ address or the 2 addresses who posted the best bid and ask (of all orders currently in the order book, and bid or ask size
must be higher than some threshold) receive a bounty.
(Perhaps about the same amount of coins for all markets as for all hallmarked nodes?)

Nice idea! Too bad I got so many open projects here already - maybe someone else volunteers?

Thanks for adding!

milestone reached: 10% of NHZ have been distributed!

Glad to see devs has been active.
What we lack here is a growing community.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Would it be a good idea to add "reward liquidity in selected markets of the Asset Exchange" to the list of available bounties?

For example, you want tight bid-ask spreads in the NHZ/Bitshares market. This could be checked in semi random intervals, and
the NHZ address or the 2 addresses who posted the best bid and ask (of all orders currently in the order book, and bid or ask size
(Perhaps about the same amount of coins for all markets as for all hallmarked nodes?)

Nice idea! Too bad I got so many open projects here already - maybe someone else volunteers?

Thanks for adding!

milestone reached: 10% of NHZ have been distributed!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
This coin is a +1 for me. Time to stack up before its too late.  I look at coins that will have a long life span as in the end, it will all pay off (literally)
Activity: 182
Activity: 403
Merit: 251

Activity: 94
Excellent progress.  Buying in cheap before the big investors come in.

Yes, the coin is very cheap. I also buy some, because I can see the active and creative developer. It means a lot in the cryptoworld.

Until the developer is active i dont worry about the price and the coin will surely grow up with time  Grin

+1
Activity: 476

Yes, the coin is very cheap. I also buy some, because I can see the active and creative developer. It means a lot in the cryptoworld.

Until the developer is active i dont worry about the price and the coin will surely grow up with time  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

Activity: 109
Awesome! I updated the script to not fail on a non-existing poolaccount and moved the configuration variables to an own file, you may want to pull that.

Done that and it fixed problem i was having with new account i made for it,
i'll test a bit over the next few days.
Good question. Sent a mail to poloniex support...

Didn't receive an answer, but it's unfrozen now
Awesome! I updated the script to not fail on a non-existing poolaccount and moved the configuration variables to an own file, you may want to pull that.
FB liked & commented Smiley

No need bounty, just for help.

Thanks Smiley

@all: There's still no pool? What's your reason to not set up one?

I've got one setup with your script, just doing some testing on it now.
Pages:
Jump to: