Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 26. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 0
yeah sure. Did they finish the Q4 2018 key guard and Q4 2018 wordpress integration? Did they finish the Q2 2018 Cash Link ? The project was turned into a complete scam milking the ICO money.

It's easy to verify that you are wrong by visiting their Github account:

https://github.com/nimiq

A lot of activity in so many repositories. Devs are coding day and night. Looking forward for Super Nimiq 2.0

Yeah sure.

https://i.imgur.com/cOp3KgR.png

GitHub repository of nimiq is DEAD!

Nimiq 2.0 was planned for 2020 or 2021. Good luck
Merit: 147
yeah sure. Did they finish the Q4 2018 key guard and Q4 2018 wordpress integration? Did they finish the Q2 2018 Cash Link ? The project was turned into a complete scam milking the ICO money.

It's easy to verify that you are wrong by visiting their Github account:

https://github.com/nimiq

A lot of activity in so many repositories. Devs are coding day and night. Looking forward for Super Nimiq 2.0
Meanwhile the price of NIM is up 10% today.

It seems like the harder you FUD this coin, the higher it goes.

haha, that's a good catch. No one will fill bags of this FUDer, Nimiq 2.0 will be announced in Q2 2019, it's time for the moon.

Merit: 147

haha, that's a good catch. No one will fill bags of this FUDer, Nimiq 2.0 will be announced in Q2 2019, it's time for the moon.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Somebody, accidentally discovered TokenPay scam practice exposing the scam behind 90% premined ICO scam called TokenPay. If you didn't know, TokenPay owns shares of the WEG Bank that is in partnership with nimiq.

http://www.tokenpayexposed.com/XXX.htm

Read careful and discover how TokenPay scammed ICO investors for 30 million USD +

Haven't read all of it but I just came across this website on Tone Vays' Twitter: http://www.tokenpayexposed.com/XXX.htm
Activity: 169
ya its bad
complete lack of progress, not even a GUI wallet yet
i have mined Nimiq for like a year +,  nothing but shit
exchanges opened up for it, they couldnt get team support so closed
just another cash grab : /

Bro, they never want to admit this. They always scream that we fud them, while the project is more than dead. Sooner or later the truth will come out.  It will come either from them or from people who know them. The shit is about to explode. It is just a matter of time until this failed project will explode. Maybe Robin Linus, should talk to us explaining how they hijacked the project from him.

yes yes. nimiq = token pay = weg bank = agora trade = scams for icos. project dead is. they fail everyday
ya its bad

Bro, they never want to admit this. They always scream that we fud them, while the project is more than dead. Sooner or later the truth will come out.  It will come either from them or from people who know them. The shit is about to explode. It is just a matter of time until this failed project will explode. Maybe Robin Linus, should talk to us explaining how they hijacked the project from him.
Activity: 155
Merit: 7
when community projects?
See https://nimiq.community/projects.html (5th when searching for "Nimiq community projects" on Google)

when new exchanges?
Ask exchanges.

when pos ?
When it's ready and community wants it.

when weg bank?
Founded 2009, changed name to WEG Bank 2015.

when agora trade dex ?
Ask Agora Trade team.

when gui wallet ?
Since always: https://safe.nimiq.com

when transparency report ?
Last transparency report in Sep 2018. (https://medium.com/nimiq-network/transparency-report-74d4d89933fe)
Why should you be entitled to request a transparency report at all?
When transparency report from you (details on how many account on bitcointalk you own, who pays you, etc).

when new key guard ?
Source code available since late 2018. Released early 2019.

when wordpress integration ?
Source code available since mid 2018. Released late 2018. Updated for new key guard early 2019.

when weg bank service of internet banking ?
Not announced and not needed.
Nimiq OASIS doesn't need internet banking at WEG Bank. Everybody already has a bank account with internet banking, why should they want a new one?

when software updates?
Last core release Feb 2019.
Activity: 71

Unlike your multiple accounts that were all created around the same time a few months ago for the sole purpose to spam this thread, nutildah has a legendary account and has been active since 2014. Which one is more credible? Some people just don’t need to scream in huge red fonts to be heard.

Saw that your account was registered even before mine, so I gave you some merits so you can be halfway up to Member status, even though it doesn't appear that you use it too much.

sure sure. keep barking. you will get fucked when they switch to full pos. guaranteed that pos will fuck all pow miners including you saminer... keep barking. maybe they will get bankrupt before launching the pos  Wink Wink

This is a tried-and-dumb tactic: accuse your "opponent" of doing the stupid shit you know you yourself are doing. Nobody's barking here but you and your half dozen alts, dumbass. You are very clearly not an investor if you want this project to go bankrupt. So just shut the fuck up already.

Full disclosure: I own zero NIM.

i did not invest into ico, but i have mined. initially i mined in browser, then i acquired xeon servers mining in sushi pool. 2 monthg ago i got fucked up when they released gpu mining. i sold most of my coins because of the project failure. i don't care about the price anymore as i hold very little coins. i did lost some money buying the xeon server mining the "cpu only nimiq coin" which turned out to be gpu friendly. maybe you should let this thread to be discussed by the people who had experience mining coins, buying coins and those are hodling this shitcoin. i just want transparency but i do see that the project it is very dark. they never explained us about the robin linus's drug abuse problem. i see that they are hiding everytyhing in costa rica playing as dumb that they never kenw all this. it is clear to everybody that the ico is a total failure and the project will eventully die due to bankruptcy. maybe next time you should listen to what people involved into this coin believe. thx

You sold your coins. Move your Xeon servers to mine that homemade trashcoin you tried to shill here. You win. Case closed.

I laugh so hard when I see dumb people like you making these conspiracy theories that the users on bitcointalk don't exist anymore. You just believe that the users on bitcointalk are either bots or just fudders.

I don't believe that but I do know fake conversation when I see it. Which is what is happening here between you and your army of alt accounts.

LE: I laugh even more when I see that the price is falling so quickly as the pump we have seen last week was just made by one person from the team.

This coin is still up 50% since December. If you were an actual investor you would be pretty happy, not flinging diarrhea around like a mental patient.

ok. I leave you to believe your own conspiracy theories. As I have looked over your posts on bitcointalk, I definitely saw you having long-lasting diarrhea.

Unlike your multiple accounts that were all created around the same time a few months ago for the sole purpose to spam this thread, nutildah has a legendary account and has been active since 2014. Which one is more credible? Some people just don’t need to scream in huge red fonts to be heard.

sure sure. keep barking. you will get fucked when they switch to full pos. guaranteed that pos will fuck all pow miners including you saminer... keep barking. maybe they will get bankrupt before launching the pos  Wink Wink

Wrong again. I don’t mine anything and I can hardly wait for Nimiq to switch to POS. You seem obsessed and have a hard time moving on.

legendary
nothing so far. only one pdf paper with an idea. project is dead already.

Guess you can just move on then.
ya its bad

they never admit this. simply. the team is interesting only to milk the ico money. this is why robin linus accused them of running a scam and kick him out from the team. simple as that. the project turned into a scam. simple as that.

when community projects?
when new exchanges?
when pos ?
when weg bank?
when agora trade dex ?
when gui wallet ?
when transparency report ?
when new key guard ( q4 2018) ?
when wordpress integration (q4 2018) ?
when weg bank service of internet banking ?
when software updates?

nothing so far. only one pdf paper with an idea. project is dead already.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
ya its bad

Saw that your account was registered even before mine, so I gave you some merits so you can be halfway up to Member status, even though it doesn't appear that you use it too much.

This is a tried-and-dumb tactic: accuse your "opponent" of doing the stupid shit you know you yourself are doing. Nobody's barking here but you and your half dozen alts, dumbass. You are very clearly not an investor if you want this project to go bankrupt. So just shut the fuck up already.

i did not invest into ico, but i have mined. initially i mined in browser, then i acquired xeon servers mining in sushi pool. 2 monthg ago i got fucked up when they released gpu mining. i sold most of my coins because of the project failure. i don't care about the price anymore as i hold very little coins. i did lost some money buying the xeon server mining the "cpu only nimiq coin" which turned out to be gpu friendly. maybe you should let this thread to be discussed by the people who had experience mining coins, buying coins and those are hodling this shitcoin. i just want transparency but i do see that the project it is very dark. they never explained us about the robin linus's drug abuse problem. i see that they are hiding everytyhing in costa rica playing as dumb that they never kenw all this. it is clear to everybody that the ico is a total failure and the project will eventully die due to bankruptcy. maybe next time you should listen to what people involved into this coin believe. thx
legendary

I laugh so hard when I see dumb people like you making these conspiracy theories that the users on bitcointalk don't exist anymore. You just believe that the users on bitcointalk are either bots or just fudders.

I don't believe that but I do know fake conversation when I see it. Which is what is happening here between you and your army of alt accounts.

LE: I laugh even more when I see that the price is falling so quickly as the pump we have seen last week was just made by one person from the team.

This coin is still up 50% since December. If you were an actual investor you would be pretty happy, not flinging diarrhea around like a mental patient.

ok. I leave you to believe your own conspiracy theories. As I have looked over your posts on bitcointalk, I definitely saw you having long-lasting diarrhea.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: