Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 28. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
I HAVE RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING INTERNAL INFORMATION WHO WANTS TO BE ANONYMOUS.

Nimiq signed a deal with WAG Bank to PAY 1 MILLION DOLLAR FOR 9.9% OF WEG Bank with an evaluation of a "bank" of only 10 million dollars. But the deal is not in Fiat or Eth or BTC. The deal was in Nimiq. Because team nimiq didn't own enough coins just 10% of the 1 million USD deal in nimiq, they started buying coins from the market on HitBTC. The entire pump is caused only by NIMIQ / WEG BANK buying over ~ 1 billion coins from the market. This is the sure way to lose money: buy your own coin buying high and selling low.

Wow. This smells so much like market manipulation bullshit. Also possible insider trading. I wonder how high they will try to pump their shitcoin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
Team #Nimiq is excited to announce that the project has recently acquired a 9.9% stake in German WEG Bank AG.

Learn more about it in the latest blog post!

Activity: 71
Merit: 7
Prick. You made me post the email I have got

My source claims that they are the ones who are buying the coin. Namely, they bought coins worth 1 million usd to pay for 10% of WEG Bank. So, they are pumping their own coin.

You should definitely check your sources, because this email was not written by a native German (grammar is utterly incorrect). Looks more like Google Translate results. But why would your source want to look like it was German if it wasn't? Maybe because your source is fake...

Oh wait, maybe even you whole screenshot is fake: If you look closely you can see that the subject line (starting with a bold "Betreff:") does not align, as if a person just inserted something after the screenshot was made. Also in the very first line "Betreff" uses antialiasing but "RE: INFO" doesn't. Oh and the subject in the bold subject line is "RE:INFO" and in the first line is "RE: INFO" (with additional space).
All-in-all a pretty bad fake screenshot, maybe put some more energy in it next time you want to prove your FUD with a fake screenshot....

Great job dissecting the fake screen shot. I'm sure he'll do a better job next time! These guys are not just casual Fudders but actually dedicated by investing time and effort into it.

Activity: 155

My source claims that they are the ones who are buying the coin. Namely, they bought coins worth 1 million usd to pay for 10% of WEG Bank. So, they are pumping their own coin.

You should definitely check your sources, because this email was not written by a native German (grammar is utterly incorrect). Looks more like Google Translate results. But why would your source want to look like it was German if it wasn't? Maybe because your source is fake...

Oh wait, maybe even you whole screenshot is fake: If you look closely you can see that the subject line (starting with a bold "Betreff:") does not align, as if a person just inserted something after the screenshot was made. Also in the very first line "Betreff" uses antialiasing but "RE: INFO" doesn't. Oh and the subject in the bold subject line is "RE:INFO" and in the first line is "RE: INFO" (with additional space).
All-in-all a pretty bad fake screenshot, maybe put some more energy in it next time you want to prove your FUD with a fake screenshot....

andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132

No matter how hard you FUD/bark, price keeps climbing. Must be very painful for you to watch!

How's your homemade trashcoin doing?

Activity: 65

Nimiq signed a deal with WAG Bank to PAY 1 MILLION DOLLAR FOR 9.9% OF WEG Bank with an evaluation of a "bank" of only 10 million dollars. But the deal is not in Fiat or Eth or BTC. The deal was in Nimiq. Because team nimiq didn't own enough coins just 10% of the 1 million USD deal in nimiq, they started buying coins from the market on HitBTC. The entire pump is caused only by NIMIQ / WEG BANK buying over ~ 1 billion coins from the market. This is the sure way to lose money: buy your own coin buying high and selling low.

IMHO. Besides the fact that nimiq is turning into a shady ICO exactly like TokenPay which is always lying and deceiving people (even scamming bounty hunters for millions of dollars ), I believe that the entire buyout of 9.9% of WEG Bank (which doesn't have 1 customer and 1 working product/service) it have cost them more than 1 million dollar. It could have cost them at least 2.5 million dollars making the scam "bank" evaluation for 25 million dollars. I am just curious if Richy or others will disclose the figure number to know how much they waisted buying 9.9% of nothing.
Activity: 39
"while lite coin foundation received it for free."
Do you really think they received something for free? What planet do you live on?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
(crying removed)

Stop crying. This coin is up 37% in the last 24 hours. What more do you want from it? It seems like the harder you cry, the higher it goes.

Everything you just said in MAXIMUM RED FONT is utter bullshit. Get a real job.

https://i.imgur.com/VP8u5BW.png

Oh, I see you got an _email_. In that case your FUD must be legitimate.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 169
(crying removed)

Stop crying. This coin is up 37% in the last 24 hours. What more do you want from it? It seems like the harder you cry, the higher it goes.

yes yes. nimiq is shady. they invested 1 million dollar pumping the market to buy 9.9% of weg shady bank, while lite coin foundation received it for free. am i the only one who wants to how much liquidity does nimiq have? 2-3 million usd?
Activity: 329
(crying removed)

legendary
(crying removed)

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

New VLOG: Hackathon Summary

Although team Nimiq works around the globe, we organize hackathons where we gather in person to get highly complex tasks done that require close communication. 

Learn about the last hackathon in this VLOG

Nimiq answer FUDDERS
Giving them the attention they deserve

What is this all about?
Nimiq is the first browser blockchain.
That means apps based on Nimiq can run directly in the browser of the user, locally, without the need of a server-side application.

Since its launch, this have been an informative/discussion thread for Nimiq-related topics.
In January these group of users were created with the sole purpose of spreading FUD in this thread:

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu

As you might have noticed they always use unnecessarily aggressive language, huge red bold fonts and empty claims instead of serious questions.

Team Nimiq have answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently where all questions were answered.
There is also a blog post with a  summary of the AMA.

Nimiq welcome all newcomers, invite them to ask questions, and would like to apologize for these users behavior and any inconvenience they might cause.

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 65
Trinkler is a stupid shitcoiner.

His abandoned Melon coin project is a piece of shit too. He doesn't have a great track record.

Agora trade is also going to be a train-wreck.

interesting finding bro. i looked for melon coin

https://i.imgur.com/LyMK0AO.png

it looks after they raised funds, after 2 years they still didn't release any software and there is no real user. agora trade also has no user at the moment. it looksl like pump and dump schemes. nothing concrete only ico and private sales scamming people. i wonder why Huh

Good finding guys !!! I didn't know that the guy from Tinkler also had a different ICO project before working on this Melon Coin. Indeed, it looks like all these people agora.trade, nimiq, weg bank are only making money by doing ICOs cashing in millions of dollars from investors who are wasting their money. They always make useless projects, with no real customers and all their projects are just P&D marketing stunts to cash in once BIG TIMES. I am just waiting for the next financial report that will reveal that nimiq team is having financial problems with a total financial budget of less than 4 million dollars. Just waiting to see that report (hopefully they will publish it). My insider source told me that nimiq team is having a fight inside the team as they are clueless with the project. Moreover, they are buying coins from time to time to increase the price artificially.

It is clear that they started to pump their own shitcoin. They buy their own coin deceiving people to believe anybody is buying it. But, the reality is that NOBODY is buying this shitcoin. There are no other real users. On telegram and discord, same 10 people make 95% of the messages.... this is the definition of a scam. Pumping and price manipulation to trick users buying it. Penny stock scam.

Attention newcomers:

Please note that andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132 are all recently created accounts (confirmed on their profile) by a few followers of an unknown homemade project and think by attacking Nimiq, it would somehow magically make theirs less shitty. Their sole purpose is a coordinated childish attack to FUD and spam this thread in huge red fonts, as you can see for yourself.

To learn more, stay up-to-date with the project progress, and engage with the awesome Nimiq community and team, please join the many official channels found on nimiq.com.

Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/cMHemg8
Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJW-ozFwo7Er9jpHw
Community https://nimiq.community/
Reddit Reddit
Blog https://medium.com/nimiq-network
Twitter https://twitter.com/nimiq

*** the dogs are still barking, but the caravan goes on ***

His abandoned Melon coin project is a piece of shit too. He doesn't have a great track record.

it looks after they raised funds, after 2 years they still didn't release any software and there is no real user. agora trade also has no user at the moment. it looksl like pump and dump schemes. nothing concrete only ico and private sales scamming people. i wonder why Huh

Good finding guys !!! I didn't know that the guy from Tinkler also had a different ICO project before working on this Melon Coin. Indeed, it looks like all these people agora.trade, nimiq, weg bank are only making money by doing ICOs cashing in millions of dollars from investors who are wasting their money. They always make useless projects, with no real customers and all their projects are just P&D marketing stunts to cash in once BIG TIMES. I am just waiting for the next financial report that will reveal that nimiq team is having financial problems with a total financial budget of less than 4 million dollars. Just waiting to see that report (hopefully they will publish it). My insider source told me that nimiq team is having a fight inside the team as they are clueless with the project. Moreover, they are buying coins from time to time to increase the price artificially.
legendary

Have you tried crying about it?

I'm seriously considering investing in this coin now. You've done a better job promoting it than the team. Congratulations.
Activity: 169

F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
Facts proven
[...]
probably
I thought these two words weren't compatible, but it seems like I'm wrong! Grin

BTW thanks for the news about Trust Wallet, gonna have a look!
Pages:
Jump to: