Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 48. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 7

Warning to newcomers:

andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132 are all recently created accounts by followers of a failing crypto project that think by attacking Nimiq, it will somehow magically make theirs better. Their sole purpose is a coordinated childish attack to FUD and spam this thread in huge red fonts, as you may have seen already.

To stay uptodate with the project progress and engage with the awesome Nimiq community and team, please join the many official channels found on nimiq.com.

Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/cMHemg8
Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJW-ozFwo7Er9jpHw
Community https://nimiq.community/
Reddit Reddit
Blog https://medium.com/nimiq-network
Twitter https://twitter.com/nimiq

*** the dogs bark, but the caravan goes on ***

Activity: 169
Merit: 0
Evidence that "Normana" is a fake account of Nimiq:

• Nimiq's CEO Robin Linus said multiple times that normana is a fake account of Marvin Wissfeld
  • Normana's bitcointalk and reddit accounts were created exactly when the Robin Linus drama started
  • Normana (aka Marvin) posts hundreds of messages on bitcointalk and reddit defending nimiq's shady actions
  • He never posted any authentic content.
  • Normana even defends the team's excessive salaries as if he's benefiting himself
  • He admitted that "Norman Alsbander" is a fake identity
  • Normana created a fake survey which "proved" that ICO investors wouldn't like a refund
  • Normana's style of writing is identical to Marvin's ( compare: https://www.reddit.com/user/la_r_ma and https://www.reddit.com/user/normanalsbander )
  • Normana (aka Marvin) shows extremely detailed knowledge of nimiq's code base and often argues with insider infos
  • His Telegram account was created during Nimiq's KYC drama. Normana tried to cover up the drama with statements like "I like the KYC, will allow me to fill my bags with cheap NET".
    As soon as the drama cooled down his account was inactive for one year. Recently when the Robin Linus drama started he suddenly became hyper active and tried to cover nimiq's scam.

they manipulate price. they buy coins from market to avoid going to zero.
Activity: 84

• Nimiq's CEO Robin Linus said multiple times that normana is a fake account of Marvin Wissfeld
  • Normana's bitcointalk and reddit accounts were created exactly when the Robin Linus drama started
  • Normana (aka Marvin) posts hundreds of messages on bitcointalk and reddit defending nimiq's shady actions
  • Normana even defends the team's excessive salaries as if he's benefiting himself
  • Normana created a fake survey which "proved" that ICO investors wouldn't like a refund
  • Normana's style of writing is identical to Marvin's ( compare: https://www.reddit.com/user/la_r_ma and https://www.reddit.com/user/normanalsbander )
  • Normana (aka Marvin) shows extremely detailed knowledge of nimiq's code base and often argues with insider infos
  • His Telegram account was created during Nimiq's KYC drama. Normana tried to cover up the drama with statements like "I like the KYC, will allow me to fill my bags with cheap NET".
    As soon as the drama cooled down his account was inactive for one year. Recently when the Robin Linus drama started he suddenly became hyper active and tried to cover nimiq's scam.
Activity: 329
yes yes. another day with no answers to this facts. they hide everything. when you ask questions they want to move you on discord where everything is censored to avoid answering to important questions... project is a scam full with censorship

Exactly. This is how they keep the scam afloat. They created 2-3 full censorship groups (Telegram, Discord, and Reddit). Over there they promote the scam. If anybody ask a legit questin about their shady organization, they instantly ban everybody.

I have updated my list

Facts proved by bitcointalkers

1. Robin Linus cannabis drug addiction.
2. Internal struggles over ICO money and power
3. Project financial troubles - over $250,000 burning rate.
4. Trading Bot to create fake volumes
5. Price manipulation to keep the price afloat
6. GPU mining since main net Smiley
7. Robin was not officially removed from the project as he is still the head of the foundation
8. No real partnerships. Nobody cares about this shitcoin
9. Lack of vision
10. Most of the community left already
11. Most developers left already.
12. They started to pay the community to stay ( moderators + developers )
13. They acquired a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica from ICO Money
14. Multiple members of scamiq team have acquired multiple properties in Costa Rica,  Germany and other countries.
15. ICO period was done using for-profit company with no KYC for American citizens
16. ICO investors lost all their money.

Rumors that will be proven soon

1. Philipp and Marvin have drug (cannabis or cocaine) addictions as well
2. Bankruptcy 6 or 12 months.
3. ICO Money laundering

BTW: Many other things can be added on this list  Wink

You can see that they avoid answers to these questions. Do you remember when they were not answering insiders' information that Robin Linus was taking drugs? Always, they were making jokes that such things are impossible. Then, the founder himself exposed that he is a cannabis drug abuser. Where is the research Richy? No more lies? Someone caught you lying?

By the way: WHERE IS ROBIN LINUS HuhHuhHuh

As expected no answers.
Activity: 111
They have a cannabis drug addict as founder who is ruining everything. They should solve their issues internally.
Well, I'd say he tried to ruin everything. Now he is gone, there only is an echo of him (due to you reposting it).

Something interesting to think about: If you are an ICO investor, you probably have some stack of NIM. If that's true, why are you trying to hurt the project? If you were successful, this would even further reduce the value of your NIM, so you'd be losing money. Stupidest investor ever - or maybe not an investor at all and just lying?

LIE LIE!!!! ROBIN LINUS, THE CANNABIS DRUG ABUSER IS STILL THE PRESIDENT OF NIMIQ FOUNDATION AND IN CHARGE WITH THIS SCAM

Indeed. Robin Linus, the pothead founder is still the active president of the foundation. An insider told me that they have signed already a contract worth millions of dollars with Robin Linus in order to make Robin Linus exit scam the project and let the rest of the team to cash in the rest of the ICO money.

They are always lying and hiding using fake identities and sockpuppet accounts.
Activity: 84

Activity: 111
These people are pathetic liars.  

What open source? When the source code was developed more than 90% by 2 people and 99% of the code is developed by themselves.
Proof https://i.imgur.com/txtquIL.png

What open source? When there is almost no activity on the main repository?  
Proof https://i.imgur.com/82JQLwq.png
The project is a bad joke and an intelligent way to scam people. They did an ICO raised shit tons of money from stupid investors (including me). Now they are just laundering that ICO money making it legit. PROJECT IS A SCAM.
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
If there's something Nimiq truly loves, it's open source and free software

https://github.com/nimiq-network/core

Activity: 71

For a proof of concept of how Nimiq Keyguard works for a seamless online store checkout, visit NIMIQ Webshop

While you're there, you can grab some swag or get your very own Nimiq branded Ledger Nano S. Nimiq is on the move!

*** the dogs bark, but the caravan goes on ***

Activity: 11
I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good.
Activity: 169
yes yes. another day with no answers to this facts. they hide everything. when you ask questions they want to move you on discord where everything is censored to avoid answering to important questions... project is a scam full with censorship

Exactly. This is how they keep the scam afloat. They created 2-3 full censorship groups (Telegram, Discord, and Reddit). Over there they promote the scam. If anybody ask a legit questin about their shady organization, they instantly ban everybody.

I have updated my list

Facts proved by bitcointalkers

1. Robin Linus cannabis drug addiction.
2. Internal struggles over ICO money and power
3. Project financial troubles - over $250,000 burning rate.
4. Trading Bot to create fake volumes
5. Price manipulation to keep the price afloat
6. GPU mining since main net Smiley
7. Robin was not officially removed from the project as he is still the head of the foundation
8. No real partnerships. Nobody cares about this shitcoin
9. Lack of vision
10. Most of the community left already
11. Most developers left already.
12. They started to pay the community to stay ( moderators + developers )
13. They acquired a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica from ICO Money
14. Multiple members of scamiq team have acquired multiple properties in Costa Rica,  Germany and other countries.
15. ICO period was done using for-profit company with no KYC for American citizens
16. ICO investors lost all their money.

Rumors that will be proven soon

1. Philipp and Marvin have drug (cannabis or cocaine) addictions as well
2. Bankruptcy 6 or 12 months.
3. ICO Money laundering

BTW: Many other things can be added on this list  Wink

prokect is a scam. no answer yet
Activity: 155
They have a cannabis drug addict as founder who is ruining everything. They should solve their issues internally.
Well, I'd say he tried to ruin everything. Now he is gone, there only is an echo of him (due to you reposting it).

Regarding your new website. Where is it? I can see one guy drawing on a paper while his computer is turned off. Pathetic liars. WIll the new website be on paper?

Are you being serious? Have you ever checked how professional designers work? Using pen and paper to draft the concept is completely normal....

I am one of their ICO investors. I have lost all my money. They are not interested to help investors, they are only interested to get the $200,000 a year salary and for the shit show to continue.
I didn't post in a while as I was busy with my company.

And with "didn't post in a while" you mean, didn't post for 3 days?

Something interesting to think about: If you are an ICO investor, you probably have some stack of NIM. If that's true, why are you trying to hurt the project? If you were successful, this would even further reduce the value of your NIM, so you'd be loosing money. Stupidest investor ever - or maybe not an investor at all and just lying?
Activity: 65
I am more on the sidelines here and not too much into the detail, but still when I see so much trouble going on I would also just warn people to be cautious. In the end it's up to the dev team to prove the critics wrong.

We already tried a serious effort to clear this out for bitcointalk readers but is difficult to see those replies inside the sea of big red font. We have also been reporting to moderators about this behavior since the group of users:
Code:
yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq, Scamiq2 and matthewgpu
are clearly only interested in damaging the image of the project spreading lies with spammy messages that are not allowed on this forum. If you see any post of low value (like pretty much all posts from these users) you can also report it by clicking in report to moderator and add a comment saying how this post has zero value to any reader.

There is also an AMA on Reddit every month, where users have added the only fair questions that have came out of this group of users and as always we've answered them.

Follow us on twitter or instagram and you'll see what Nimiq is about  Smiley

This is EXACTLY HOW NIMIQ SCAM COIN IS HANDLING THEIR PROBLEMS! THEY ARE JUST BANNING EVERYBODY TO KEEP THE PROJECT LOOK ALIVE. This happens, while all ICO Investors lost 99.99% of their investment. They have a cannabis drug addict as founder who is ruining everything. They should solve their issues internally. Very soon, Robin Linus will start unloading the shady operations they do. They always lie. Isn't Robin Linus doing any research anymore? Or he is in a drug rehabilitation faccility?  You Scamers

Regarding your new website. Where is it? I can see one guy drawing on a paper while his computer is turned off. Pathetic liars. WIll the new website be on paper?

I didn't post in a while as I was busy with my company. They consider that each of us is a boogeyman. All this, while we only uncover their scam and their shady operations. Their organisation is so dark that they didn't even know that they can not fire Robin Linus while they took control over the ICO money. As a former ICO Investor, I am totally disappointed about this trash coin. Not only that our ICO coins are worth nothing now, but they also censor everything and reduce everyone to silence. They automatically ignore us and put us on the trash bin. They are the toxic ones because now they are on the last phase of burning all ICO money and vaporizing it.
I am more on the sidelines here and not too much into the detail, but still when I see so much trouble going on I would also just warn people to be cautious. In the end it's up to the dev team to prove the critics wrong.

We already tried a serious effort to clear this out for bitcointalk readers but is difficult to see those replies inside the sea of big red font. We have also been reporting to moderators about this behavior since the group of users:
Code:
yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq, Scamiq2 and matthewgpu
are clearly only interested in damaging the image of the project spreading lies with spammy messages that are not allowed on this forum. If you see any post of low value (like pretty much all posts from these users) you can also report it by clicking in report to moderator and add a comment saying how this post has zero value to any reader.

There is also an AMA on Reddit every month, where users have added the only fair questions that have came out of this group of users and as always we've answered them.

Follow us on twitter or instagram and you'll see what Nimiq is about  Smiley

This is EXACTLY HOW NIMIQ SCAM COIN IS HANDLING THEIR PROBLEMS! THEY ARE JUST BANNING EVERYBODY TO KEEP THE PROJECT LOOK ALIVE. This happens, while all ICO Investors lost 99.99% of their investment. They have a cannabis drug addict as founder who is ruining everything. They should solve their issues internally. Very soon, Robin Linus will start unloading the shady operations they do. They always lie. Isn't Robin Linus doing any research anymore? Or he is in a drug rehabilitation faccility?  You Scamers

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

VLOG: Designing the new Website - Part 1

Learn how the designer of Team Nimiq tackles the initial design of Nimiq's New Website in the first part of this VLOG series
Activity: 251
Merit: 6

Code:

Follow us on twitter or instagram and you'll see what Nimiq is about  Smiley
Activity: 155
You are lying!!! Read the pages from bitcointalk

All this while the "Team Nimiq" lied that he is working on a research project helping nimiq.

Can you explain where I was lying? I just asked you for information, how is that a lie?

You linked three posts from Jan 4. None of them claimed to have any insider information, although you claimed that they do. You also claimed that the Team expressed that this must be a joke, but your linked posts do not contain any comments from the Team at all. So your quotes hardly proof your claim.

According to Robins public post on Jan 8, where he announced to have been cannabis addicted in the past, he also was "sober for almost half a year now" (Proof), so at the time of the posts you linked (Jan 4) he was already sober, so even if there was a team comment that he is not drug addicted, that would have been true at that time.

Moreover, the team announced Robin will work on research on or around beginning of September (Proof). At this time (4 month before his post) Robin was also already sober according his announcement. Additionally, Robin shared a prototypical implementation of his current research dated back to Aug 5 (Proof), so chances are good he was already sober at that date. This also supports his claim of being sober for almost half a year (it would have been about 5 months then).

Also read this post from the Team regarding some of your accusations. It also contains detailed information to debunk the "1.1 million dollar villa" claim.
Activity: 4
Wow, I miss seeing these large red fonts.  Grin May I ask any reputable high ranking forum members if these allegations are true? I'm a bit lazy to do any research today.  Tongue

Here's the most recent Team AMA https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/aeld86/team_nimiq_ama/
You can also refer to this summary of the AMA: https://medium.com/nimiq-network/nimiq-reddit-ama-d2b163068a23

All information can be verified with a little research.
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
Designing The New Nimiq Website - part 1

Pages:
Jump to: