Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 70. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The project is dead. The team sole 12 million usd from stupid ico investors and buyers. Now they are buying real estates, eat sushi on a Costa Rican beach and smoke pot like Robin Linus

new proof Robin Linus smoking weed

https://youtu.be/cagSL4buq_k?t=106
Activity: 169
Proof that the project is DEAD. The developers are just smoking pot in Costa Rica and creating conspiracy theories about the ICO investors who lost all their money.

https://i.imgur.com/Lvb2Bdl.png
https://i.imgur.com/W7UiSug.png

nimiqconnect. Nimiq is a shit/scam project. Useless. No utility. Some people are just hoping that hoards of stupid buyers will come and buy their shitcoin. SCAM! The project will get shut down until the end of this year. Robin Linus will start unveiling by digging more into their shady operation in Costa Rica stealing people's ICO funds.

project scam. digging is not profitable. 20% fee on gpu mining. ico investors lost money. skypool stole sushi pool code but fee is same. project is a copycat of bitcoin. no innovation

here proof skypool stole sushipool

https://imgur.com/gallery/PeAyKq8

azard skypool is fake. not good. miners stop digging this shitcoin.
Activity: 111
Proof that the project is DEAD. The developers are just smoking pot in Costa Rica and creating conspiracy theories about the ICO investors who lost all their money.

https://i.imgur.com/Lvb2Bdl.png
https://i.imgur.com/W7UiSug.png

nimiqconnect. Nimiq is a shit/scam project. Useless. No utility. Some people are just hoping that hoards of stupid buyers will come and buy their shitcoin. SCAM! The project will get shut down until the end of this year. Robin Linus will start unveiling by digging more into their shady operation in Costa Rica stealing people's ICO funds.
Activity: 329
My post:
Septembrie is Romanian.

Your reply:
[...] no exit scam [...]

CAUTION! "normana" is a FAKE ACCOUNT of team nimiq.
There is no progress. They are planning an EXIT SCAM!

I don't understand how your reply is in any way related to my post. You are putting words in a quote that I never actually said and don't reply to the message at all. Also I wasn't writing to your user coinfanatic, my post was a reply to the user nimiqshitcoin...

Beside that, your claim is complete nonsense. I am not asking anyone to buy, more the opposite: Please sell all your remaining NIM (should there be any). Dump the price, so I can buy cheap. Thanks.

You are pathetic. You started to believe in your own conspiracy theories. You are the people who is fudding the project. I am using bitcointalk on my mobile phones. This is one of the reasons I do from time to time typos. If somebody is doing some sorts of typos you are automatically doing conspiracy theory around that person. Here is a list of different versions of September in other languages

Alsatian Septamber
Belarusian   вepaceнь
Bosnian      septembar
Catalan      setembre
Danish      september
Dutch      september   [edit]
Estonian   september
French      septembre
Galician   setembro
German      September
Hungarian   szeptember
Icelandic   September
Italian      settembre
Latvian      septembris
Maltese      settembru
Norwegian   september
Romanian   septembrie
Greek      Σεπτέμβριoς(Septémvrios)
Russian      ceнтябpь(sentyabr')
Serbian      ceптeмбap(septembar)
Slovak      septembra
Slovenian   september
Spanish      septiembre
Swedish      september

If I will type septembris I must be Latvian. If I will type Septemvrios I must be Greek.
As I have stated before, I have two citizenships. One American and One German. My mother's tongue is neither English nor German. Actually my mother's tongue is Arabic FYI.  التعدين الجيد. هل تتحدث العربية

My parents are from Egypt and they call September: سبتمبر pronounced sebtambeir

You don't see how big is the shithole you ( Marvin ) and your team is. I gurantee you that this project will get closed like any other ICO crypto.
Activity: 155
Merit: 7
My post:
Septembrie is Romanian.

Your reply:
[...] no exit scam [...]

I don't understand how your reply is in any way related to my post. You are putting words in a quote that I never actually said and don't reply to the message at all. Also I wasn't writing to your user coinfanatic, my post was a reply to the user nimiqshitcoin...

Beside that, your claim is complete nonsense. I am not asking anyone to buy, more the opposite: Please sell all your remaining NIM (should there be any). Dump the price, so I can buy cheap. Thanks.
Activity: 148
Why so much fuss about a shitcoin worth nearly zero?
Activity: 84
[...] no exit scam [...]

Activity: 155
Merit: 7
ICO Investors lost money. NIM buyers lost money. The project is dead. They have drug abusers in the team. There is no significant progress since Septembrie 2018. Most of the vlogs are just a stupid shit-show from uneducated people who believe everything they say in a video.  Nobody believes them. They signed a deal to fund Robin Linus ( confirmed cannabis drug abuser) with 1/3 of the funds. Now, Robin Linus is threatening them to exit scam the project with 1/3 of remaining funds.  The project got hijacked by them and turned into a scam. Nobody is buying this horse shit

Septembrie is Romanian.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
***The dog barks, the group still goes***
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 148
 Shocked

Shut up fucking slitty eyes chongchingman
 Shocked
I knew that the project will end up as a scam. ICO investors lost all their money. The entire community left already. The developers most of them already gone. Robin Linus the founder of the project is a cannabis drug abuser and he publicly said that the Nimiq project is a scam.  Nobody cares about this shit coin.  There is no Unique Selling Point. The user interface is not a unique selling point. Most crypto projects like Ripple have software with a unique interface and experience as well. Web wallets are not something knew. Most crypto coins have web wallets as well. They use fake trading bots to manipulate the market. They are also manipulating the market by buying cheap coins from the market to keep the price afloat. Chinese miners are dumping all the coins. The people who are left in the project are bag holders who are just trying to stay positive in order to have a chance to dump their coins to other stupid buyers. The losers are the buyers in this project. The project is under the radar and nobody cares about their shitcoin. They did not do anything significant in the crypto world except that they succeeded to scam ICO investors for 12 million dollars.

WORD!

ICO Investors lost money. NIM buyers lost money. The project is dead. They have drug abusers in the team. There is no significant progress since Septembrie 2018. Most of the vlogs are just a stupid shit-show from uneducated people who believe everything they say in a video.  Nobody believes them. They signed a deal to fund Robin Linus ( confirmed cannabis drug abuser) with 1/3 of the funds. Now, Robin Linus is threatening them to exit scam the project with 1/3 of remaining funds.  The project got hijacked by them and turned into a scam. Nobody is buying this horse shit
Activity: 84
I knew that the project will end up as a scam. ICO investors lost all their money. The entire community left already. The developers most of them already gone. Robin Linus the founder of the project is a cannabis drug abuser and he publicly said that the Nimiq project is a scam.  Nobody cares about this shit coin.  There is no Unique Selling Point. The user interface is not a unique selling point. Most crypto projects like Ripple have software with a unique interface and experience as well. Web wallets are not something knew. Most crypto coins have web wallets as well. They use fake trading bots to manipulate the market. They are also manipulating the market by buying cheap coins from the market to keep the price afloat. Chinese miners are dumping all the coins. The people who are left in the project are bag holders who are just trying to stay positive in order to have a chance to dump their coins to other stupid buyers. The losers are the buyers in this project. The project is under the radar and nobody cares about their shitcoin. They did not do anything significant in the crypto world except that they succeeded to scam ICO investors for 12 million dollars.

WORD!
Activity: 111
Somebody posted on Telegram which seems interesting

Quote from: Steven
Holy NImiq is not looking good .. time to inspire us team ... that’s the only difference between NImiq any top 10 coin .. when you realize that , all the fud and bullshit will end ... might sound cliche but fake untill you make it

Quit with your bullshit , I invested tons of money in the team .. I paid for my work to be done .. quit thinking like a child.. no one is inspired , or the price and marketshare would dictate that  .  It’s on them right now to create some inspiration .  Don’t get me wrong they are a smart team , I believe they are honest , but there not taking the right steps to become a serious player .  Or even a top 100 which all I actually expected

You think they're too honest?

I guess they already banned that guy on telegram.
Activity: 56
Inside conversation translated into English using Google Translate.

I decided to post the email publicly. I have hidden the sender. Hopefully, nobody will get fired.

https://i.imgur.com/iMfTIjU.png

Quote from: email
Info Nimiq
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hallo

Können Sie mir bitte sagen, von wem Sie die vorherigen Informationen auf Bitcointalk gepostet haben? Die meisten Informationen die auf bitcointalk veröffentlicht haben, sind richtig. Ich kann Ihnen bestätigen, dass Robin Linus immer noch mit Philipp und Marvin um ein Drittel der Mittel kämpft.

Die Projektentwicklung wird aufgrund einer großen Krise im Team vorübergehend blockiert. Leider, können Philipp und Marvin keine Lösung finden, um die Probleme zu beenden. Robin Linus hat zu den noch ein paar zusätzliche Wochen, um den unterzeichneten Vertrag für die Forschungsförderung abzuschließen. Für den Fall, dass Philipp und Marvin ihm die Mittel nicht zur Verfügung stellen können, Robin Linus hat ihnen gedroht, die Organisation zu verklagen und auf Telegram weitere unangenehme Informationen zu posten.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a google translate for the insider email.

Finally added all fake accounts in ignore list

Haha. You are a fake account as well. I will put you in the ignore list as well.

Robin Linus ( the cannabis drug abuser and Founder of the project ) confirmed on Telegram that Team Nimiq is using paid shillers and sock puppet accounts. Nothing can  stop us now from uncovering the lies of the scam team nimiq

Activity: 169
Nobody is buying nim  Cheesy Cheesy community knows it, but keeps it hidden

https://i.imgur.com/KaD0zGQ.png

People are smart now. ICO investors lost 99% of the money. Nobody is buying this scam. Moreover, they have plans to switch to a scam proof of stake to mine with the foundation premined accounts. The project is a big big scam. ICO investors lost ~ 13 million dollars and nobody is buying this shit coin and scam.

yes yes. project scam. ico investors lost money. bad investment for diggers. bad investment for buyers. project fall under radar for many months. nobody is digging this shitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
As I noticed that some guys around my personal environmet declared BTC and cryptos are dead, I just invested back in.
Took major profits right after ICO and use some of the profits now to invest ... I guess some ignored guys here don't want hear that. Cheesy
Just my two BTC
Nobody is buying nim  Cheesy Cheesy community knows it, but keeps it hidden

https://i.imgur.com/KaD0zGQ.png

People are smart now. ICO investors lost 99% of the money. Nobody is buying this scam. Moreover, they have plans to switch to a scam proof of stake to mine with the foundation premined accounts. The project is a big big scam. ICO investors lost ~ 13 million dollars and nobody is buying this shit coin and scam.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Hey Wekkel or anybody out there,
I guess you are ignoring those people aswell but can anybody give me a hint what is going on here? The very most posts are only saying 'This user is currently ignored.'   Huh Roll Eyes Grin
Mostly nothing Cheesy
Just, they're saying that normana is Marvin. And that the project is shit, they lost all their investment... always the same things.
Oh, last thing, there is another fake account claiming to be Robin.

Thx buddy  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: