Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 72. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 7
Nobody cares about #600 on coin market cap.

If nobody cares, you imply you don't care. If you don't care, why do you care to spam this thread?

You already wrote 57 negative posts in Nimiq related threads since your account joined bitcointalk on January 6. That's an average of about 4 posts per day on a project you don't care. Man, either you actually care (proving yourself wrong, because you are not nobody) or you are paid to write in a thread of a project you don't care. Nobody wastes so much time on something they don't care about if they are not paid for doing so...
Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Really a cheap joke of shameless people.

Indeed. This project is a bad joke. I lost 99.999999% of my investment. I did hold the ICO bags for about a year and half. Only 2 weeks ago, I decided to sell all my coins and invest into something profitable. This ICO is a scam and shitcoin. ICO investors lost money. Probably you never invested money into this scam. Probably you are just a big miner from China with 0 electricity dumping coins on the market. Nobody cares about this project anymore. The team is lying every minute about everything. They also pay shillers and sockpuppets to post positive messages about their scam on internet boards. Do you know the difference between Nimiq and Bitconnect? I tell you the difference: the magnitude of the scam. NIMIQ scam was about 12.6 million dollars, while BITCONNECT was 1-2 billion dollars. The rest of the story is similar. Investors lost 99.99% of the money.

You have lost money in ICO because you are too stupid, about April 2018 NET coin price is $ 7.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0

Indeed. This project is a bad joke. I lost 99.999999% of my investment. I did hold the ICO bags for about a year and half. Only 2 weeks ago, I decided to sell all my coins and invest into something profitable. This ICO is a scam and shitcoin. ICO investors lost money. Probably you never invested money into this scam. Probably you are just a big miner from China with 0 electricity dumping coins on the market. Nobody cares about this project anymore. The team is lying every minute about everything. They also pay shillers and sockpuppets to post positive messages about their scam on internet boards. Do you know the difference between Nimiq and Bitconnect? I tell you the difference: the magnitude of the scam. NIMIQ scam was about 12.6 million dollars, while BITCONNECT was 1-2 billion dollars. The rest of the story is similar. Investors lost 99.99% of the money.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Activity: 111
most likely is a fake.

CAUTION! "normana" is a fake account of Marvin Wissfeld.

Confirmed. normana is one of nimiq's sock puppet accounts spreading lies. More proof: Recently Marvin Wissfeld forgot to switch reddit accounts before posting:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/aeld86/team_nimiq_ama/edrh8nt/

Good finding! I knew normana is a sock puppet account of Marvin Wissfeld. Are you Robin Linus?

Yes, I am Robin Linus and in the next days I am going to share more insider information here to uncover their scams

The project is dead. ICO investors lost 99% of their investment. Nobody cares about #600 on coin market cap. They know about this, so they took the money from Robin in order to launder it. As somebody said before, this is only the beginning of the end of this project. From now on, everything will be history. Another failed ICO project. From time to time, they inject some funds on exchanges to keep the price afloat. Everybody left the project. The only person that could save nimiq from a total self-destruction is Robin Linus.
Activity: 65
Yes, I am Robin Linus and in the next days I am going to share more insider information here to uncover their scams
Haha LOL
You are so unrealistic, guys Cheesy Cheesy

- Hey random guy, are you Robin Linus?
- Yeah of course I am!

we will wait and see in the next days if it is really Robin Linus or not  Wink Wink  Cheesy Cheesy

Yes, I can confirm there are a few drug addicts in the Nimiq team.

Philipp um?
Activity: 3
most likely is a fake.

Confirmed. normana is one of nimiq's sock puppet accounts spreading lies. More proof: Recently Marvin Wissfeld forgot to switch reddit accounts before posting:

Good finding! I knew normana is a sock puppet account of Marvin Wissfeld. Are you Robin Linus?

Is it true that Philipp and Marvin are smoking weed as well in Costa Rica?

Yes, I can confirm there are a few drug addicts in the Nimiq team.
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
Haha LOL
You are so unrealistic, guys Cheesy Cheesy

- Hey random guy, are you Robin Linus?
- Yeah of course I am!
most likely is a fake.

I am glad that you decided to join bitcointalk and uncover the shady operations Philipp and Marvin do laundering ICO money. I am already conformed with the fact that I will never get a refund for the ICO. Is it true that Philipp and Marvin are smoking weed as well in Costa Rica?
most likely is a fake.

most likely is a fake.

Activity: 329
most likely is a fake.

normana got busted Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy . Well done nimiq-shitcoin user!!! We are doing a really great job together uncovering the scam behind nimiq. They are still fighting against Robin Linus as they signed the agreement to handle 1/3 of the funds.
most likely is a fake.

Activity: 24
oh my god. The project is so screwed. They had the problems with the founder who was cannabis addicted and couldn't work on the project. Then later they tried to remove the founder but found that literally, they can't remove the founder from the project. Now they founder is fighting with them to receive 4 million dollars to his own research. The project is a scam and a continuous shitshow. I am gonna dump more coins of my bag. Shit coin and shit show.

LE: I sold 25% of my bag now. The rest will be sold soon
most likely is a fake.

Putting text in large red doesn't make it more true, usually my experience is that it is the other way round. Also, I don't know how lying about my identity is in any way a proper response to me pointing out that that "insider email" was very likely not written by a German, which is a strong sign for a fake. I'd rather expect you to thank me that I pointed out that your contact is a fake else you would probably not have found out and might even think he actually is a team member. I saved you from a fraudster, why attack me about that?

You are the fraudster. You posted on telegram something like this "I am trolling the trollers on Bitcointalk". You are just a troller spreading false statements about the information we uncovered. Wasn't you the person who denied that Robin Linus was a cannabis addict, and later on Robin Linus posted on Reddit that he had a severe drug abuse problem and he needed medication for last 6 months. I will tell you what happens norma, the shit is unstoppable now. Robin Linus sooner or later will unleash the shit and the scam will get busted. Good luck.
Activity: 155
Merit: 7
most likely is a fake.

Putting text in large red doesn't make it more true, usually my experience is that it is the other way round. Also I don't know how lying about my identity is in any way a proper response to me pointing out that that "insider email" was very likely not written by a German, which is a strong sign for a fake. I'd rather expect you to thank me that I pointed out that your contact is a fake else you would probably not have found out and might even think he actually is a team member. I saved you from a fraudster, why attack me about that?
crypto world is laughing at this shitcoin. Read these comments from Reddit regarding LTD and sushi pool fails.

https://i.imgur.com/hWzU9Bi.png

Quote from: The_Brutally_Honest
Isn't this the same as that other post where you are charging 20% fees? The other post edited out the fee rate after the community laughed in your face. I'm debating on whether or not I should ban you guys for being so slimy.

Edit: It looks like this is the same thing. These people charge 20% fees everyone! Plus the 2% fee on their pool. So 22% total.

Quote from: immersivematthew
If you do not allow another other mining tool, that is a red flag. It is about decentralization not central control.

link https://www.reddit.com/r/gpumining/comments/ahtixz/exclusive_gpu_mining_is_now_available_for_nimiq/eeifpku
Activity: 169
project is not good. actualy really bad. digging is not profitable for months. price today is -15%. i had to move out to GrinCoin. project is bad. community left the project. github is dead. buyers no longer buy

most likely is a fake.

yes yes. robin confirmed normana to be fake
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
I decided to post the email publicly. I have hidden the sender. Hopefully, nobody will get fired.

https://i.imgur.com/iMfTIjU.png
If the sender really wants to remain anonymous, he should have used an anonymous email address, so no need to remove it.
Then this is not a proof of anything, because we can't be sure you didn't write it yourself.
Activity: 84
most likely is a fake.

Pages:
Jump to: