Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 26. (Read 175889 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Can you please share a permanent discord URL ?

I would very much love to join that party.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Tell me the available nodes for incakoin - I cann't synch, staking and transfer...

config.conf
addnode=
seednode=
connect=
etc...

Also if you have any connections to this network
you can select the nodes from your connected peers and check their ports.
1. Just run "wallet -> help -> Debug window -> console -> getpeerinfo"
2. Copy and paste JSON response from this console command - here: https://42k5tcpg7bhjjaze.onion.to/getpeerinfo_to_addnode/addnode_generator_and_port_checker.html
(through TOR Browser this page working faster on 42k5tcpg7bhjjaze.onion - domain)
3. set default port for incakoin nodes, and submit this...
4. Wait for checking ports and see console log in your browser.
This page is portable, port scanning doing from browser by trying to "get image from host"
so you can save this page from your browser
and using locally from any folder by do "drag and drop" this in the tab of your browser.

i have 5 connections with this nodes:

addnode=23.94.38.192
addnode=162.243.222.64
addnode=188.226.155.94
addnode=85.25.214.107
addnode=88.198.12.244
addnode=167.114.156.87
addnode=72.91.220.80
addnode=91.69.20.223
addnode=195.34.100.2
addnode=5.79.169.91
addnode=104.12.86.201
addnode=98.213.71.104
addnode=61.62.44.179
addnode=50.32.122.14
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
Tell me the available nodes for incakoin - I cann't synch, staking and transfer...

config.conf
addnode=
seednode=
connect=
etc...

Also if you have any connections to this network
you can select the nodes from your connected peers and check their ports.
1. Just run "wallet -> help -> Debug window -> console -> getpeerinfo"
2. Copy and paste JSON response from this console command - here: https://42k5tcpg7bhjjaze.onion.to/getpeerinfo_to_addnode/addnode_generator_and_port_checker.html
(through TOR Browser this page working faster on 42k5tcpg7bhjjaze.onion - domain)
3. set default port for incakoin nodes, and submit this...
4. Wait for checking ports and see console log in your browser.
This page is portable, port scanning doing from browser by trying to "get image from host"
so you can save this page from your browser
and using locally from any folder by do "drag and drop" this in the tab of your browser.
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
I quoted from our discord channel
“I would like to start a bounty campaign after we get everything figured out. Community Dev projects, masternode pools, gambling sites,services, social media teams. Translations. Everyone who has skills to contribute and wants to earn coins or masternodes. I would like this to be fun for everyone. I think there is much to think about to make everything smooth as possible so everyone’s opinion matters. Let’s keep moving forward productively.”

If you have any ideas we would love to hear from the community.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
What will be planned except masternodes? Masternode is a trend, but almost every coin has them. Need a thing. Need great ideas.
Yes, any new ideas will be great.....Hope dev will find one. Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
What will be planned except masternodes? Masternode is a trend, but almost every coin has them. Need a thing. Need great ideas.
legendary
Ganja <3
I know website is almost done and new wallets are being tested im not sure when Madross will make it official but we are close! The new wallets will require a swap. We are working on the details. It was the best option in my opinion. I’m personally excited to run some masternodes. Also I will see about a shared masternode for those who wish to combine their coins so everyone can get involved. Lots going on years of work behind us and years ahead..
i hope the swap is not before 1.1 because i get my next stake at 31.12 Cheesy
according to his tweet it seems the new year swap so you should be good!

Did the voting on  the Masternode Quantities end yet and if so what was the winning result ?
looks like 10M to me

i voted for 1 million but over time i changes my mind so can take me to 10 milliion Wink
Founder of Incakoin
I know website is almost done and new wallets are being tested im not sure when Madross will make it official but we are close! The new wallets will require a swap. We are working on the details. It was the best option in my opinion. I’m personally excited to run some masternodes. Also I will see about a shared masternode for those who wish to combine their coins so everyone can get involved. Lots going on years of work behind us and years ahead..

Did the voting on  the Masternode Quantities end yet and if so what was the winning result ?
looks like 10M to me
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Founder of Incakoin
legendary
Ganja <3
Founder of Incakoin
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Website is almost done.

yeah good job Smiley

can we do a bounty program or anything else to get more people on it when masternodes start Smiley?

I think a social media campaign is a good way to spread the news about something new like the new website. I'm really looking forward to 2018 with this coin as I have been holding for a while now. I don't have enough coins for a masternode right now but I am working my way up to one.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Website is almost done.
Is it still to early for an eta/countdown?
legendary
Ganja <3
Website is almost done.

yeah good job Smiley

can we do a bounty program or anything else to get more people on it when masternodes start Smiley?
Founder of Incakoin
Website is almost done.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Is it safe to trade NKA on yobit now?

Not really. Check their block height and total moneysupply : they are faaaare behind the NKA blockchain. I think they missed some updates on their wallet ...
So no, better not. If yobit is on a fork then your coins will be lost forever. (yobit can recover them .. if they want to ..)
Founder of Incakoin
https://twitter.com/incakoin1/status/937447102183084032
Starting the new year with a Bang! Check out the latest news on Twitter! Thanks for everyone’s support
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
no it is never safe to trade on yobit you never know when they put there wallets in maintenance.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Is it safe to trade NKA on yobit now?
Pages:
Jump to: