Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 22. (Read 175796 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Need to get on main exchanges and StockTwits to get higher investors. Coins like PACC and HTML coin are making us look bad Sad
My payout is much lower than last time even though I have more coins? Maybe in 5yrs ill have a 100 million coins really hope this hits a penny
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
hello dev. my wallet is out of sync since 1 day? restart dont help. i have 5 connection but it dont load new blocks. never had this problem in the last 3 years. do we need a new wallet?
happened to me on 1 machine I deleted everything except dat and rebuilding the wallet I don’t think this was necessary because I fixed another machine with different steps. Try adding these nodes...

Addnode=173.212.233.242:17421
Addnode=176.215.21.125:17421
Addnode=2001:0:5ef5:79fd:3cdb:c4b:4366:f1eb
Addnode=2001:0:9d38:6ab8:20a6:8d2:52e1:902

just adding this nodes to the other nodes didnt help. deleted all in roaming except the wallet.dat and .conf. looks like it work now again. its loading the blockchain.

i dont know why but my wallet got now already 2 times stuck with loading the blockchain from 0 why is that? when i restart wallet it start sny again  Huh

i dont know why but my wallet got now already 2 times stuck with loading the blockchain from 0 why is that? when i restart wallet it start working again  Huh
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Will it be possible for people from outside Peru to participate in this project?

Sure
Activity: 99
What is the potential of this coin does anyone even know I want to jump on board even more but not seeing much from DEVS

They are busy working on masternodes for this coin.  Should be coming soon.
Activity: 112
Will it be possible for people from outside Peru to participate in this project?
What is the potential of this coin does anyone even know I want to jump on board even more but not seeing much from DEVS
Will we see 1 cent in this coin?
legendary
Ganja <3
hello dev. my wallet is out of sync since 1 day? restart dont help. i have 5 connection but it dont load new blocks. never had this problem in the last 3 years. do we need a new wallet?
happened to me on 1 machine I deleted everything except dat and rebuilding the wallet I don’t think this was necessary because I fixed another machine with different steps. Try adding these nodes...

just adding this nodes to the other nodes didnt help. deleted all in roaming except the wallet.dat and .conf. looks like it work now again. its loading the blockchain.

i dont know why but my wallet got now already 2 times stuck with loading the blockchain from 0 why is that? when i restart wallet it start sny again  Huh
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin

legendary
Ganja <3
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
so, wheter this coin have the price very good? this project is long gone and it seems i miss to INCAKOIN because this coin very interesting.  Wink

INCAKOIN project have concept very nice and I have not beem long followid the development.  Grin
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Woaaaa. I think I saw the new website of NKA. Nkacoin.com
If i am correct. Let see NKA to the moon soon
Yes, I seem to have found it too
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
The masternodes will require a swap into a new coin which we will all need to pretend is the original NKA or be excluded. Then we’ll need to trust third parties and hope they don’t screw us, either the exchange, a transfer bot as well as the dev holding all the coins during the swap could totally fuck us over, or have a problem, or get hacked, or all of the above (which has been my experience watching crypto since day 1). IT’S A TERRIBLE IDEA UNLESS ITS A HARD FORK WITH NO TRUST REQUIRED!!!

What are you talking about ? You know that there is a "state" of incakoin, updated very frequently. That is called a blockchain.
If you look at a block at some point, you will see the entire repartition of coins among addresses. So even in the worst scenario, if a member of the dev team decides to steal all the coins during the swap, he'll be excluded and we can just restart. The point would be to have the same repartition than at a certain block.

If people holding all the cards decide to screw us all, they could hold all the existing coins, still be on the chart, and the only hit they fear is some people complaining.

Do you understand that means to chop off the branch we are all sitting on and working for during 4+ years ? If that happens, do you think there will be the according orders on the exchanges to allow a single person to dump over 11,000,000,000 incakoins ?
Really ?

I hold a large percentage of the network due to all of my investment and effort aiding this project. There is no way to sell them, I'm trapped with this mess.

If there is no way to sell them so you cannot get the BTC out, how can a person who stole from the swap sell them, then ?

Unfortunately, Yobit stole all coins on their exchange for 2 years now, and cryptopia does not confirm my deposits now, so I'm even locked out from withdrawing $50 for what is now more than 10 BTC investment + all of my time and effort of 4 plus years
Yes, yobit is a scam and cryptopia has an issue with it's NKA wallet. We've contacted them to fix it. There are as well other exchangers whose wallet runs fine.

if any of you have half a brain you would be too!
^^^^^
Thank you for this, how lucky I am I remember how to write !

Please, let the grown up work.
Activity: 16
The masternodes will require a swap into a new coin which we will all need to pretend is the original NKA or be excluded. Then we’ll need to trust third parties and hope they don’t screw us, either the exchange, a transfer bot as well as the dev holding all the coins during the swap could totally fuck us over, or have a problem, or get hacked, or all of the above (which has been my experience watching crypto since day 1). IT’S A TERRIBLE IDEA UNLESS ITS A HARD FORK WITH NO TRUST REQUIRED!!!

It shouldn't even be an option knowing the RISK. If people holding all the cards decide to screw us all, they could hold all the existing coins, still be on the chart, and the only hit they fear is some people complaining. There would be no worry about others dumping coins to hold the price down for them, when others don't have any. It's an absolutely terrible idea. I'm still invested more than 10 BTC, I've been working on this coin since day 1, mining, trading and selling to people and am definitely completely opposed to it at this point. And if any of you have half a brain you would be too! It's not a good example for other coins and people to think its an ok practice.
We need to make a second coin with a hard fork, or upgrade. Or, is thats all impossible to pull off, sell coins and buy a coin with properties you want. Don't put the whole project at risk.

If masternodes are achieved through a swap to a brand new coin that we are all forced to pretend is IncaKoin, there will be no history. It will be another coin, of which they should use another name.
The blockchain is the history, and all keys from IncaKoin will become invalidated. The new impostor coin is like a pathological liar hosting a sock puppet army.

I hold a large percentage of the network due to all of my investment and effort aiding this project. There is no way to sell them, I'm trapped with this mess.
Swapping into a newly created coin and coercing everyone to pretend its IncaKoin is a fraud and a criminal act. It won't be IncaKoin, it will be another coin, and should be labeled as such. If wolfie or jamie want to make a new coin, they are free to, but calling it IncaKoin and lying that its the same coin is an act of pure betrayal and scam.
If anyone wants to come up with alot of BTC to buy my coins, please go ahead, keep adding BTC to support levels on exchanges until I have no coins left, then if there are no arguments from the sock puppet army, knock yourselves out with fraud. Unfortunately, Yobit stole all coins on their exchange for 2 years now, and cryptopia does not confirm my deposits now, so I'm even locked out from withdrawing $50 for what is now more than 10 BTC investment + all of my time and effort of 4 plus years
Founder of Incakoin
This is looking great  Cheesy Can't wait to see the new heights that masternodes will propel this too.
it’s starting off a good year for NKA it’s exciting to see this coin developed over the years. We’re coming on 5 years of blockchain!
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
This is looking great  Cheesy Can't wait to see the new heights that masternodes will propel this too.
Founder of Incakoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Founder of Incakoin
I just launched a telegram channel for those who wish to join.

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFEuaYd6Wpun5M8Q-Q
Pages:
Jump to: