Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 52. (Read 175889 times)

Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
why can't I withdraw NKA from YoBit?? Do they usually remove the wallet from "maintenance" when the volume goes up?
yobit is shady! They stake coins! Go to nova or cryptopia even trade satoshi better but best to use nova or cryptopia

so what's up with the current price pump?? is it a typical pump and dump situation?
I wish I knew. I won't sell tho!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
why can't I withdraw NKA from YoBit?? Do they usually remove the wallet from "maintenance" when the volume goes up?
yobit is shady! They stake coins! Go to nova or cryptopia even trade satoshi better but best to use nova or cryptopia

so what's up with the current price pump?? is it a typical pump and dump situation?
Founder of Incakoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Founder of Incakoin
Can anyone setup a Reddit?
copper member
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
https://Zixx.chat
Edit: Looks like there is a slack already , my bad Smiley
Founder of Incakoin
Can someone ask coinmarketcap cap to add BTC cryptopia?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
where can we vote?

on top of the thread

Poll
Question:   number of coins required to run a masternode
Total Voters: 57

i dont know it can be a rule from bitcointalk that newbies dont see polls
Activity: 5
legendary
Ganja <3
i was able to finally start mining on http://brutum-pool.com/
i imagine this is the correct setup as it seems to be working
''ccminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://brutum-pool.com:3061 -u mywalletaddress -p NKA'' ?

miner reads for example
auto block 2009139, diff 293.678

without any Hashrate results

seems to be only me mining this so i imagine i wont be getting any coins whatsoever.

some people are solo mining because the difficulty is so low. The pool should be working and you should be getting payments but remember there are 5000 confirmations until payday. This only applies to new minted coins not transactions. They are very quick to confirm. Much faster than most coin.

It's not difficult to solo mine this coin?

Could somebody please explain to me the steps to solo mine NKA?

On another note has anybody seen this coin just now skyrocket at CoinmarketCap? http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/incakoin/

This coin is a sleeper and extremely undervalued and it's headed to the moon just you wait and see!

Just now CoinMarket Cap says that NKA is up 274.19% and the last 24 hours trading volume is $33,047

This coin will have no problem booming up to .01 USD and then let's see it hit .10 USD and then start heading towards $1 USD oh yes  Tongue

I just stacked/sorted all coins at coinmarket cap for the biggest gainers in the last 24 hours and NKA is number 3! This is a big deal folks  Shocked

i was presently surprised when I looked this morning! I see cryptopia added BTC pairs now too.  I also requested USD pairs... congratulations to all you but it's just healing up  Grin

thats very nice Smiley

how many coins for masternode

at the moment the vote looks like 10.000.000 nka but if more people vote it can be a other number of coins Wink
Activity: 39
do we have slack channel?!?!?
Activity: 10
how many coins for masternode
Founder of Incakoin
''ccminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://brutum-pool.com:3061 -u mywalletaddress -p NKA'' ?

miner reads for example

seems to be only me mining this so i imagine i wont be getting any coins whatsoever.

some people are solo mining because the difficulty is so low. The pool should be working and you should be getting payments but remember there are 5000 confirmations until payday. This only applies to new minted coins not transactions. They are very quick to confirm. Much faster than most coin.

On another note has anybody seen this coin just now skyrocket at CoinmarketCap? http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/incakoin/

This coin is a sleeper and extremely undervalued and it's headed to the moon just you wait and see!

Just now CoinMarket Cap says that NKA is up 274.19% and the last 24 hours trading volume is $33,047

This coin will have no problem booming up to .01 USD and then let's see it hit .10 USD and then start heading towards $1 USD oh yes  Tongue

I just stacked/sorted all coins at coinmarket cap for the biggest gainers in the last 24 hours and NKA is number 3! This is a big deal folks  Shocked

i was presently surprised when I looked this morning! I see cryptopia added BTC pairs now too.  I also requested USD pairs... congratulations to all you but it's just healing up  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 264

miner reads for example

This coin will have no problem booming up to .01 USD and then let's see it hit .10 USD and then start heading towards $1 USD oh yes  Tongue

I just stacked/sorted all coins at coinmarket cap for the biggest gainers in the last 24 hours and NKA is number 3! This is a big deal folks  Shocked

Founder of Incakoin
Founder of Incakoin

miner reads for example

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

miner reads for example

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I'm looking for Madross working to setup a buy for 10 million IncaKoin to set up a master node.... yooo hooooo  Tongue

you can buy them at nova.
There is only 6,471,585 total left at nova 22.5M left at cryptopia in LTC market!

why u can trade nka at cryptopia not with bitcoins?
im going to make a support ticket and request NKA/BTC pairs there are coins that don't do the volume NKA does that have btc pairs. Maybe if a few of us requested it...
Cryptopia - very best exchange ... Soon this exchange will be great. NKA/BTC - and go to the moon.
Founder of Incakoin
I'm looking for Madross working to setup a buy for 10 million IncaKoin to set up a master node.... yooo hooooo  Tongue

There is only 6,471,585 total left at nova 22.5M left at cryptopia in LTC market!

im going to make a support ticket and request NKA/BTC pairs there are coins that don't do the volume NKA does that have btc pairs. Maybe if a few of us requested it...
legendary
Ganja <3

Pages:
Jump to: