Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 53. (Read 175889 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

IncaKoin has been added - no signup required Smiley

Code:
stratum+tcp://brutum-pool.com:3062 -u 

Brutum-Pool.com

Please note it is currently in beta since i had to throttle the wallet's CPU/RAM usage. Every thing seems to be working fine, PM me with any issues.
pool seems to be down. I'm trying to get another going.

Sorry guys wallet is still syncing. Will be up as soon as its done

Linux Wallet is very slow to sync
Thank you we will try and have another pool running in case in the next couple days and keep them up until we switch to a masternode I'm dusting off some asic miners today. The HODL force is strong

Just letting you guys know that the wallet is sync'd and the pool is up Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I'm looking for Madross working to setup a buy for 10 million IncaKoin to set up a master node.... yooo hooooo  Tongue

you can buy them at nova.
There is only 6,471,585 total left at nova 22.5M left at cryptopia in LTC market!

so then he must be quick before the price rise to much.
supply and demand.
he is just asking the dev because he wont pay the price because he is to late.
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
I'm looking for Madross working to setup a buy for 10 million IncaKoin to set up a master node.... yooo hooooo  Tongue

There is only 6,471,585 total left at nova 22.5M left at cryptopia in LTC market!

Founder of Incakoin

Code:

Brutum-Pool.com

Please note it is currently in beta since i had to throttle the wallet's CPU/RAM usage. Every thing seems to be working fine, PM me with any issues.

Thank you we will try and have another pool running in case in the next couple days and keep them up until we switch to a masternode I'm dusting off some asic miners today. The HODL force is strong

Code:

Brutum-Pool.com

Activity: 770
Merit: 264
Founder of Incakoin

Code:

Brutum-Pool.com

Founder of Incakoin
atm because of the dash big masternodes payouts everyone is looking for cheap coins with masternodes. if we have this and the free transaction running it will be easy to bring much people to this coin Smiley

i hope madross find soon some people who can help him doing this. because now its hard to bring new people to this coin  Sad
the only issue we came up on is the free transactions with mempool attacks would be free to bog up our network but we are working out a protocol that takes transactions fee's from a master fee wallet. So the fee could be pulled from there with some added security to block this type of behavior. We are stepping into uncharted waters so that may take some extra time to figure out. The masternode might come first to protect everyone's investment... We don't want to make any mistakes so it's important to us to keep everything safe 1st. My favorite coin is incakoin. It will always be too. If anyone wants to follow me in this journey I'm on Facebook Robert Tambasco and Twitter @wearewewill I want to be as transparent with everything because you guys deserve that! Your all a big part of this no matter what your investment is....
Peace and love guys!

~Blockhunter

yeah the free transaction will be a hard job Smiley wish you good luck.
it would be nice if masternodes come first. and if masternodes release will there be still 9% every 35 days?
i do think so but I think he also had plans to reduce stake rewards but it's up to all of us Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
atm because of the dash big masternodes payouts everyone is looking for cheap coins with masternodes. if we have this and the free transaction running it will be easy to bring much people to this coin Smiley

i hope madross find soon some people who can help him doing this. because now its hard to bring new people to this coin  Sad
the only issue we came up on is the free transactions with mempool attacks would be free to bog up our network but we are working out a protocol that takes transactions fee's from a master fee wallet. So the fee could be pulled from there with some added security to block this type of behavior. We are stepping into uncharted waters so that may take some extra time to figure out. The masternode might come first to protect everyone's investment... We don't want to make any mistakes so it's important to us to keep everything safe 1st. My favorite coin is incakoin. It will always be too. If anyone wants to follow me in this journey I'm on Facebook Robert Tambasco and Twitter @wearewewill I want to be as transparent with everything because you guys deserve that! Your all a big part of this no matter what your investment is....
Peace and love guys!

~Blockhunter

yeah the free transaction will be a hard job Smiley wish you good luck.
it would be nice if masternodes come first. and if masternodes release will there be still 9% every 35 days?
i think it should be reduced because coin value will go over long term to high because coins almost double per year
Founder of Incakoin

Peace and love guys!

~Blockhunter
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

Founder of Incakoin
Yobit is fixed

When there will be a coin on polo?
we all want to see incakoin added to polo and other top tier exchanges! We all need to take to all social media and start spreading the word! It's been a long ride and our time to shine! Join our slack get involved make some digital art and share the inca love with your friends! Don't just leave everything to madross. I help as much as possible but I have 2 full time jobs and work very hard to make you successful investors. Follow @incakoin1 on twitter and join our Facebook community.. make moves and talk about incakoin to your friends and we will be a top contender! We hit 10 Million dollar market cap but it didn't stick just yet but it will and we will surpass that too! My first goal is 1¢ then we can move to 10¢ then we can really make a splash to the top 10! It's going to happen but when is up to all of us!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 79
Founder of Incakoin

Code:

Brutum-Pool.com

I haven't mined in forever but I'll dust off some Asics today and spool them up for incakoin Cheesy

Code:

Brutum-Pool.com

Founder of Incakoin
I'm selling Bitcoin hats NewEra flat brim SnapBack. Every hat sold will help our market support. I posted the link to incakoin Facebook,  instagram and my twitter. PM me if you need a link. 27$ each. I'll get some nice incakoin hats made next time.
what is the timeline for masternodes
Activity: 112
Where I can download the bootstrap?
Pages:
Jump to: