Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 63. (Read 175889 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Do you even know what ICO means?
you just buy some in the exchange or mine
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
What about NKA on Yobit ... May be , need 0.1 BTC for launch wallet again? May be , mini ICO ?

Now wallet in Yobit - maintenance

What about blockexplorer?

we have had many issues regarding yobit we have made every effort to contact them in taking the wallet out of maintenance no other exchange is having any issues it has been a battle with them for many months now

you talk with blacksmith and matveevka ? I think, need 0,1 BTC ... or swap ... And NKA2 ?
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
What about NKA on Yobit ... May be , need 0.1 BTC for launch wallet again? May be , mini ICO ?

we have had many issues regarding yobit we have made every effort to contact them in taking the wallet out of maintenance no other exchange is having any issues it has been a battle with them for many months now

This is good news if the wallet is earned on Yobit.
But I do not see where to buy. They say you can do it with your hands, but at least 0.1btc

Now wallet don't work in Yobit ... But - as YES - wallet will work in any moment.

If Mini-ICO ... Need escrow ...And bonus for investment ...
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

This is good news if the wallet is earned on Yobit.
But I do not see where to buy. They say you can do it with your hands, but at least 0.1btc

Activity: 728
Hopefully this coin is very good because i am very like this coins,
IncaKoin Social Giveaway! Earn 🔹🔹🔹$~.1/.00005BTC/5000NKA🔹🔹🔹[PROMOPLUGS]
this links : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/incakoin-giveaway200001btc11000nkanew-actions-double-rewards-1929048
What are you waiting for join now!!  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
I was not paid a bounty on the wallet
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
information about the exchange is very good.good luck to the team and all the best
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Need download blockchain ...

Just made special for you, copy of whole chain of incakoin up to block no.1927746 (dated: Sunday 24.05.2017), peers file included. Just unzip and place into right folder... Don't forget to copy your wallet.dat file before. Run on client ver.1.4.1.0.

link  (1,2GB): https://mega.nz/#!OA1iVb5b!zYKSbbJxXp13xuswiSfT5OxCbomP581qH6PauJnXdQ4

ps. tips welcome NKA: NUqhcPeMCiqwsQ9LJ5McTfoyQGyRyzM1Ch

all the best
thanks man for helping out! Smiley I'll send some inca gravy later today when I get a chance.
🍻
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion

Just made special for you, copy of whole chain of incakoin up to block no.1927746 (dated: Sunday 24.05.2017), peers file included. Just unzip and place into right folder... Don't forget to copy your wallet.dat file before. Run on client ver.1.4.1.0.

link  (1,2GB): https://mega.nz/#!OA1iVb5b!zYKSbbJxXp13xuswiSfT5OxCbomP581qH6PauJnXdQ4

ps. tips welcome NKA: NUqhcPeMCiqwsQ9LJ5McTfoyQGyRyzM1Ch

all the best
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Interesting coin, but why more than 2 years yet not on the exchange

Its on the exchange already in Yobit and trade satoshi. Ticker is NKA, you can verify here at this Link:  https://yobit.net/en/trade/NKA/BTC

or here at coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/incakoin/#markets.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Interesting coin, but why more than 2 years yet not on the exchange
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
How comes the birthday is today and it was launched in August?
Also the first post in this (takeover) thread is from January.
No match with May whatsoever Smiley

Can anybody enlighten me? Thanks.

Too your first question i had forgot to change that in the main OP title thanks for pointing it out.
not long after our last birthday i was taken ill and my main focus was getting my health back on track
i took over the project back in 2015 and made the new ann page on January 23, 2015 the o0ld thread was outdated and all the links were dead i and a few others have worked on incakoin since then and are still today as the saying goes rome wasn't built in a day so we have been working on this step by step

Thanks for clearing up. And I hope that you are well now. It's nice to see projects getting taken care of, some such projects (heh, Heavycoin...) still wait for good devs to take them over.
Step by step is the best way for success, take your time and make the things right. Good luck!
Activity: 728
I believe in Inca. Just joined the twitter campaign.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
can i join this compaign.,. ?
Pages:
Jump to: