Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 60. (Read 175889 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
151 more votes to get listed on NovaExchange! Great work!
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
Coinmarketcap has cryptopia orders listed now as well Smiley

I made this request two day ago Smiley)) 
can you see if they can fix social media links also?

submitted the links in there request form to update
Founder of Incakoin
Coinmarketcap has cryptopia orders listed now as well Smiley

I made this request two day ago Smiley)) 
can you see if they can fix social media links also?
legendary
Ganja <3
with dash u need 1000 coins and here we have 100x higher supply so 1000x100= 1.000.000 for a Masternode.

voted for 1million
Founder of Incakoin
About masternode - I think - need 10.000.000 coins ... This is increase number of holders and increase price of IncaKoin.
I was thinking along the same line but voted for 1M to be affordable and to build a large community. I think 10m would make nodes more rare possibly moving the price higher. 🤔
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
About masternode - I think - need 10.000.000 coins ... This is increase number of holders and increase price of IncaKoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
is there a maximum supply cap for this coin?

there is no total cap at this very moment but we have been doing some talks in reducing the current supply but nothing has been 100% decided

i think, now don't need decrease overall amount of coins... Why?
If the total number of coins is saved and the price of 1 coin is at least 100 satoshi, then IncaKoin will be in the top- 50 by capitalization

See coinmarcetcap

3. RIPPLE   39 billion !!!!    0,30$  1 coin
4. NEM       9 billion !!!!  0,24$ 1 coin
13. DOGECOIN 109 billion !!!   0.0004 1 coin
14  SIACOIN  14 billion  0.015 1 coin
15  Digibyte   9 billion  0.05 1 coin   
Founder of Incakoin
 Anyone have any opinion regarding how many coins To lock up and create a masternode? I was curious to see everyone's thoughts on this. Dash has 7.3m supply and require 1000 coins.
Thoughts??
How much coins u will need to run a masternode?

we will have more information regarding amounts after stage one is completed and and stage 2 work begins
Activity: 447
World peace
Given its current price, the coin has great potential.
Even if it's 7 billion.
With the growing interest in crypto currency, this price can be much higher than 2 - 3 sat.
legendary
Ganja <3
How much coins u will need to run a masternode?

there is no total cap at this very moment but we have been doing some talks in reducing the current supply but nothing has been 100% decided
I have an SSD that is low on space and I don't have room in AppData/Roaming for the block chain.

Can anyone explain how I can store the IncaKoin block chain in a different hard drive and directory where I have more room?
use datadir parameter.

@elbandi thanks for the response could you tell me where that parameter goes? I tried it in a conf file with no luck and tried it in the console with no luck and also tried adding it to the exe line on the shortcut icon so I must be doing something wrong...

did you put the command right at the end on .exe and the path to your directory i just did a test run on my machine and had no issues

IncaKoin-qt.exe -datadir=your path here

make sure you add it to the target once you have right clicked the shortcut and opened up properties
Activity: 630
About max supply - now 7 billion coin approximately ... Really - about 1 billion coins...
Activity: 447
World peace
I'm also very interested in this.
What is the maximum number of coins?

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
I have an SSD that is low on space and I don't have room in AppData/Roaming for the block chain.

Can anyone explain how I can store the IncaKoin block chain in a different hard drive and directory where I have more room?
use datadir parameter.

@elbandi thanks for the response could you tell me where that parameter goes? I tried it in a conf file with no luck and tried it in the console with no luck and also tried adding it to the exe line on the shortcut icon so I must be doing something wrong...
Activity: 525
Merit: 531

use datadir parameter.
Activity: 770
Merit: 264

Pages:
Jump to: