Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 9. (Read 175796 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
deex.exchange ready to listing you - they will contact you. I gave them your contacts
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/h-incakoin-w-btc-4561582 - This is real madross, and you can check this thread. He don't want trade NKA from exchanges... But we wait update about roadmap... Do something or no?

this post was not made by me and was subsequently deleted by myself ive have not made any attempts to sell any nka whilst my accounts were compromised this was the intruder taking advantage of whilst i wasn't online to monitor them  

the funds to be sold can be still seen on the explorer in the same address they was sent too

Wasn't sure if you or no, however what I was sure of is .. there will be a sale of token for advertisements.
Hopefully my post on this thread made it harder for the identity thief to scam someone.
It is good that people warn others about scams, of course it helps a lot to avoid big mistakes. Thank you to the people who are doing for the benefit of the community.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi, dev's.
The key object that in the future it has provided the growth of the project!
Activity: 53
I made my first purchase of NKA. (1.2M) on Friday afternoon.
I have had my computer running with the wallet on since.
My initial deposit has over 5k confirmations, but the wallet still says
"Not staking because you do not have mature coins"

My wallet was encrypted, then unlocked for staking.
How long does it take to see some results or even for it to say they have matured?

that should be no problem. you get every 35 days 9% from your coins you hold. during that time you get nothing.

It would make more sense if it was 9% Annual Percentage rate.  Still beats all the banks, but not crazy.

Is that true whether I keep the wallet open for staking or not?
You are not obliged, I opened it every so often to download all the blocks.
Does this mean that the 9% every 35 days is a reward on top of any staking rewards?
Receive 9% of the coins you held in the wallet for 35 days!
Beyond this, INCAKOIN is a very devalued currency, but in a while, it will be a big surprise for everyone. It reminds me a little HTML... Shocked

If you take the cumulative interest of 9% per 35 days calculated for a year, how is this coin meant to be a long term sustainable currency? That's way too many coins issued per year. Even per month.
I think that +/-93% of annual interest is fair, I do not know exactly the total supply, but if the interest were higher, it would be higher inflation.
However, in the future the Masternode will be implemented, indeed, I would have voted for 20m coins to perform masternode.

Fair? Cheesy It is dumb, it has nothing to do with fair. Maybe you should read up on economic sustainability and come back.
Activity: 728
I made my first purchase of NKA. (1.2M) on Friday afternoon.
I have had my computer running with the wallet on since.
My initial deposit has over 5k confirmations, but the wallet still says
"Not staking because you do not have mature coins"

My wallet was encrypted, then unlocked for staking.
How long does it take to see some results or even for it to say they have matured?

that should be no problem. you get every 35 days 9% from your coins you hold. during that time you get nothing.

Is that true whether I keep the wallet open for staking or not?
You are not obliged, I opened it every so often to download all the blocks.
Does this mean that the 9% every 35 days is a reward on top of any staking rewards?
Receive 9% of the coins you held in the wallet for 35 days!
Beyond this, INCAKOIN is a very devalued currency, but in a while, it will be a big surprise for everyone. It reminds me a little HTML... Shocked

If you take the cumulative interest of 9% per 35 days calculated for a year, how is this coin meant to be a long term sustainable currency? That's way too many coins issued per year. Even per month.
I think that +/-93% of annual interest is fair, I do not know exactly the total supply, but if the interest were higher, it would be higher inflation.
However, in the future the Masternode will be implemented, indeed, I would have voted for 20m coins to perform masternode.

Fair? Cheesy It is dumb, it has nothing to do with fair. Maybe you should read up on economic sustainability and come back.
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/h-incakoin-w-btc-4561582 - This is real madross, and you can check this thread. He don't want trade NKA from exchanges... But we wait update about roadmap... Do something or no?

this post was not made by me and was subsequently deleted by myself ive have not made any attempts to sell any nka whilst my accounts were compromised this was the intruder taking advantage of whilst i wasn't online to monitor them  

the funds to be sold can be still seen on the explorer in the same address they was sent too

Wasn't sure if you or no, however what I was sure of is .. there will be a sale of token for advertisements.
Hopefully my post on this thread made it harder for the identity thief to scam someone.
It’s good that everyone stayed on top of this. Always ask around here to be sure and thanks for volunteering to do escrow yogg cheers everyone
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

Activity: 411
Merit: 251

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
FYI
there is someone in telegram supplanting dev identity trying to sell/buy NKA OTC
He says he's MadROSS from Bitcointalk
be careful

i will find out if it’s the real madross
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Hey !
I hope that the business will satisfy all that has been target.
??
Activity: 33
Hey !
I hope that the business will satisfy all that has been target.
legendary
FYI
there is someone in telegram supplanting dev identity trying to sell/buy NKA OTC
He says he's MadROSS from Bitcointalk
be careful
legendary
Activity: 452
Activity: 45
Activity: 98
Incakoin should become a means of payment, and not just a means of transactions. Wink
Activity: 557
IncaKoin users should feel pretty content and even sanctimonious when it comes to the properties and nature of the protocol and coin itself. With the recent verdicts from the US regarding the status of ICOs now being classified as securities, you should be feeling very happy indeed NKA was not built upon an ICO platform or ported over to one. We have ourselves a real magic internet money protocol coin, rather than a premined APP coin crap/nonsense unaccountable investment scam. Of course we will see ups and downs, low volume and slow periods; this is to be expected. We have experienced true organic growth, not as much as I’m sure we would all hope for, but, its actually been pretty rapid if you’ve been trading and mining NKA since its inception.

This all being said, I’m really not sure why anyone would be wanting to implement masternodes, when investors of less than a penny can already stake mine their coins from pretty much any PC or android phone. We got a really great thing going here, not just for us, but for the billions of unbanked people across the planet who could benefit and make use of our platform if they only knew about it, and understood how to utilize it effectively for their needs of savings/speculation and money transfers. Masternodes won’t make the network any more secure than it already is. Our proof of work cements IncaKoin to the real world, but we do not depend on or need a constant growth of POW mining difficultly (and the electricity it needs) to be truly secure. Because its a POW/ proof of stake hybrid, the POS will stifle attacks, as the attackers will not know exactly when and from where the next stake will appear from; to my knowledge, to date there have been no successful attacks against POW/POS hybrid coins for this reason.

The masternode plan and hunger doesn’t even make any sense to me. If you lock up 10,000,000 NKA in a masternode, and use it to compete for the 100 NKA /block, how much will you really get?
Right now, our massive inflation rate (which we gain the benefit from as users, rather than having someone “do it” to us) of 9% every 35 days, or 93% / year. You get 900,000 NKA after the first 35 days… and it compounds.

The POW rewards currently are around 5,040,000 NKA / 35 days of which all of the hashing power chases after and gets a piece of.
So 6 masternodes (60,000,000 NKA) would yield 5,400,000 NKA if they would have just simply staked their coins, rather than compete for the shared  5,040,000 NKA as maternodes.

One nice benefit of having masternodes, would be not having to worry about keeping SHA-256 ASICs running all the time to keep the blocks moving, and also the attention it could bring us, as noobs really seems to not have any idea WTF is going, and follow the heard of a cliff, and will throw money at IncaKoin just because we would have masternodes, but thats all pretty silly in my opinion.

We have a fucking excellent product, we have stood the test of time already. Don’t screw it up following the heard off a cliff….

Once the public starts to realize that more than half the coins which exist are a bunch of non-sense ICO investment baloney promises, and how it is that a real coin operates (like our IncaKoin does). WE WIN!

1) A small mathematical refinement: 9% every 35 days - it's more than 140% per year, not 93%;
2) About the masternodes - I, perhaps, agree with you - because I see a lot of coins outside of the Top 100, which after the launch of their MN were quickly pumped out by a small number of large owners and then turned into shit.

You're right, it's 141,94%.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
IncaKoin users should feel pretty content and even sanctimonious when it comes to the properties and nature of the protocol and coin itself. With the recent verdicts from the US regarding the status of ICOs now being classified as securities, you should be feeling very happy indeed NKA was not built upon an ICO platform or ported over to one. We have ourselves a real magic internet money protocol coin, rather than a premined APP coin crap/nonsense unaccountable investment scam. Of course we will see ups and downs, low volume and slow periods; this is to be expected. We have experienced true organic growth, not as much as I’m sure we would all hope for, but, its actually been pretty rapid if you’ve been trading and mining NKA since its inception.

This all being said, I’m really not sure why anyone would be wanting to implement masternodes, when investors of less than a penny can already stake mine their coins from pretty much any PC or android phone. We got a really great thing going here, not just for us, but for the billions of unbanked people across the planet who could benefit and make use of our platform if they only knew about it, and understood how to utilize it effectively for their needs of savings/speculation and money transfers. Masternodes won’t make the network any more secure than it already is. Our proof of work cements IncaKoin to the real world, but we do not depend on or need a constant growth of POW mining difficultly (and the electricity it needs) to be truly secure. Because its a POW/ proof of stake hybrid, the POS will stifle attacks, as the attackers will not know exactly when and from where the next stake will appear from; to my knowledge, to date there have been no successful attacks against POW/POS hybrid coins for this reason.

The masternode plan and hunger doesn’t even make any sense to me. If you lock up 10,000,000 NKA in a masternode, and use it to compete for the 100 NKA /block, how much will you really get?
Right now, our massive inflation rate (which we gain the benefit from as users, rather than having someone “do it” to us) of 9% every 35 days, or 93% / year. You get 900,000 NKA after the first 35 days… and it compounds.

The POW rewards currently are around 5,040,000 NKA / 35 days of which all of the hashing power chases after and gets a piece of.
So 6 masternodes (60,000,000 NKA) would yield 5,400,000 NKA if they would have just simply staked their coins, rather than compete for the shared  5,040,000 NKA as maternodes.

One nice benefit of having masternodes, would be not having to worry about keeping SHA-256 ASICs running all the time to keep the blocks moving, and also the attention it could bring us, as noobs really seems to not have any idea WTF is going, and follow the heard of a cliff, and will throw money at IncaKoin just because we would have masternodes, but thats all pretty silly in my opinion.

We have a fucking excellent product, we have stood the test of time already. Don’t screw it up following the heard off a cliff….

Once the public starts to realize that more than half the coins which exist are a bunch of non-sense ICO investment baloney promises, and how it is that a real coin operates (like our IncaKoin does). WE WIN!

1) A small mathematical refinement: 9% every 35 days - it's more than 140% per year, not 93%;
2) About the masternodes - I, perhaps, agree with you - because I see a lot of coins outside of the Top 100, which after the launch of their MN were quickly pumped out by a small number of large owners and then turned into shit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
What about current development ? When we will see masternodes? What about roadmap ? It's actually?
Pages:
Jump to: