Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 12. (Read 175796 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
I talked to the developer deex.exchange. send coin information to [email protected] (for listing)
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
any messages received by our team asking for bitcoin was not sent from us our account was compromised we are sorry for this issue and are working on it

our discord was hacked a deleted by the hacker we have set a temparary channel up whilst we bring it back online https://discord.gg/uPdu6Td
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
So what about MN??? People bought NKA hoping to ge MN! When do you plan to do it?
Why you want MN when staking is profitable ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
To let more people know about NKA, it's time to launch a mature marketing plan to promote and attract investors to participate.
Activity: 70
Hi I want more complete information about the project. How I can get it?
on what price do you sell the first coins?

we would like to initially like to place the coins on  the exchage at a rate of 2 sats but if a community member would to purchase them directly we would be willing to let them go for 0.175 btc that would be a 25% discount
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Q1 2018 -Part 2 Announcement

Marketing videos: A substantial marketing push at YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
Tutorial videos: To help newcomers get up to speed easier and faster.
Press releases: A substantial marketing push via PRweb and PRnewswire.

we are beginning the next 3 phases of our Q1 2018 on the roadmap we are aware that this is a bit late than we anticipated but as i mentioned in my previous statement robert and i have been so wrapped up in our personal lives we let the project hang a bit and for this we are sorry you all have been waiting in anticipation but rest assured the 3 listed items above are now our main focus and we have put together a strategy for the marketing push.

to fund the cost of marketing we have agreed to sell of a maximum of 100 million coins directly from the community wallet rest assured we have also agreed that this fund will be divided by 10 million per month sold on the market and the funds raised each month will be spent directly on the marketing over the various social media accounts we have provided an address below of which these funds will be placed so the community can keep track of the transactions as they leave the wallet to the exchange.

doing this we have worked out that we can sustain a steady marketing push over the next 10 months and as the price of incakoin slowly but steady rises over this time our advertising funds will grow making for a far greater reach.

we will be also making fortnightly updates of the analytics these funds produce via the advertising campaigns being run . We are dedicated to taking incakoin one step further and begin the long task to bring in more users and investors to the project.

Marketing Fund NKA address  NMxB19u2V18xtYfeuAh5huRoGp1EB7habY

Sounds like a good plan

At which price you're selling the 100M NKA?
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
The goal of VALOREM is to become a secure financial platform for business and personal transactions. The team of the project is very experienced and has professionals from all walks of life. I think they are competent.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
on what price do you sell the first coins?
Q1 2018 -Part 2 Announcement

we are beginning the next 3 phases of our Q1 2018 on the roadmap we are aware that this is a bit late than we anticipated but as i mentioned in my previous statement robert and i have been so wrapped up in our personal lives we let the project hang a bit and for this we are sorry you all have been waiting in anticipation but rest assured the 3 listed items above are now our main focus and we have put together a strategy for the marketing push.

to fund the cost of marketing we have agreed to sell of a maximum of 100 million coins directly from the community wallet rest assured we have also agreed that this fund will be divided by 10 million per month sold on the market and the funds raised each month will be spent directly on the marketing over the various social media accounts we have provided an address below of which these funds will be placed so the community can keep track of the transactions as they leave the wallet to the exchange.

doing this we have worked out that we can sustain a steady marketing push over the next 10 months and as the price of incakoin slowly but steady rises over this time our advertising funds will grow making for a far greater reach.

we will be also making fortnightly updates of the analytics these funds produce via the advertising campaigns being run . We are dedicated to taking incakoin one step further and begin the long task to bring in more users and investors to the project.

Marketing Fund NKA address  NMxB19u2V18xtYfeuAh5huRoGp1EB7habY
NKA is an ongoing ploject of our team we have been at it since 2015 so this should show that we are in no position to leave as some are aware we have been very busy with personal our personal lifes
also regarding the market value we hold no control over it that is down to holders and the community we would like to see more of the community jump on board and help with spreading out the word
Activity: 336
Coins seem to be of little value. The team may have been away for a long time. I'm afraid it's really hard to resurrect a coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Cryptopia has banned this desultory coin 4 weeks ago, and sent out a public notice with warning not to apply for listing on that exchange any further. They will be plucking part of the present business management and restructure their shit from the ground up.
Activity: 78
I leaked, think, that coin type NKA will disappear .
Give me your information, please .What to do to those who believe you ?
Activity: 420
So what about MN??? People bought NKA hoping to ge MN! When do you plan to do it?
Q3 2017 - July, August, September

Updated website: New build from the ground up and it's almost done.
New block explorer: Already paid for and will be ready any day now.
Security checkpoints: To increase security until we have a larger node count.
Bootstrap blockchain: To improve and speed up new wallet installations
DNS seeder: To improve and speed up new wallet installations.

Q4 2017 - October, November, December
Additional exchanges: More exchange listings and pairs for increased market volume.
Increased block reward: Existing POW block reward of 3.28125 will become 100.
Reduce POW confirmations: Existing POW confirmation requirement of 5000 blocks will become 1000.

Q1 2018 - January, February, March

updated logo and wallet icons
One click mining: Just one mouse click and your wallet mining is on or off.
One click staking: Just one mouse click and your wallet is staking on or off.
Mouse over hash stats: Dynamic icon displays on or off mining and stats upon mouseover.
Mouse over stake stats: Dynamic icon displays on or off staking and stats upon mouseover.

Q2 2018 - April, May, June

Install directory option: Option to specify custom install and/or data directory location.
One click edit.conf: Just one mouse click to open and edit the wallet configuration file.
One click wallet repairs: Just one mouse click to execute reindex, rescan and zapwallet.
Online only staking: Nodes will only stake while connected to network.
Sortable stake table: Wallet will display a variety of important staking details.
Which one is ready ?
Hi there! Any news from Cryptopia regarding missing NKA deposits? It's been a month now, since when I deposited my NKA coins to Cryptopia.
I sent many messages via Twitter/discord/and here on BCT. They are not fast to reply. :/ Madross and others our support tickets in. I will continue to try to interact with them. Cryptopia has been struggling lately it seems. We are working on getting listed to new exchanges. Please join us letting them know.  

did you got any answer? the status changed 3 days ago to resyncing.
im waiting now for a answer since
Opened:   1/29/2018 1:20:32 AM
Last Update:   1/31/2018 10:20:01 PM
and that was a automatic answer..

Sender: System1/31/2018 10:20:01 PM

**Please be advised that this is a bulk response due to the high volumes of tickets received**

Thank you for contacting Cryptopia!

Apologies for the delay in our response. We are really busy at the moment and your patience has been very much appreciated in the meantime.

We are still working through all tickets at the moment and we understand and appreciate that many customers have been waiting patiently for a long time. We are doing our best to get through the tickets as quickly as we can and have not forgotten about any of our customers.

If however, your issue has been resolved, please proceed to close the ticket as it will help us work our way through the backlog of tickets.

Your kind understanding and patience is appreciated and we do hope to get back to you as soon as we possibly can.

Kind Regards,
Cryptopia Support Team

10 days more and they get the first 9% stake from my coins..
right now we are at their mercy. I really hope to see the trading go back live with deposits and withdrawals. I can’t imagine it taking much longer.

yeah got my coins today on cryptopia and sent the 3kk back to my wallet and worked fine too. just lost 200k coins from staking because cryptopia.. over the time i hate that exchange more and more   Angry

Cryptopia is a TOTAL and COMPLETE D*CK when it comes to locking your wallet.  I have over 10 wallets that have been locked for over a year.  I have sent hundreds of email to customer support and with ZERO success.  My advice and is to NEVER keep your coins on an exchange..........EVER!  Especially not Dicktopia. 
Traded on Trade Satoshi ? Woooooooooooww
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Hi there! Any news from Cryptopia regarding missing NKA deposits? It's been a month now, since when I deposited my NKA coins to Cryptopia.
I sent many messages via Twitter/discord/and here on BCT. They are not fast to reply. :/ Madross and others our support tickets in. I will continue to try to interact with them. Cryptopia has been struggling lately it seems. We are working on getting listed to new exchanges. Please join us letting them know.  

did you got any answer? the status changed 3 days ago to resyncing.
im waiting now for a answer since
Opened:   1/29/2018 1:20:32 AM
Last Update:   1/31/2018 10:20:01 PM
and that was a automatic answer..

Sender: System1/31/2018 10:20:01 PM

**Please be advised that this is a bulk response due to the high volumes of tickets received**

Thank you for contacting Cryptopia!

Apologies for the delay in our response. We are really busy at the moment and your patience has been very much appreciated in the meantime.

We are still working through all tickets at the moment and we understand and appreciate that many customers have been waiting patiently for a long time. We are doing our best to get through the tickets as quickly as we can and have not forgotten about any of our customers.

If however, your issue has been resolved, please proceed to close the ticket as it will help us work our way through the backlog of tickets.

Your kind understanding and patience is appreciated and we do hope to get back to you as soon as we possibly can.

Kind Regards,
Cryptopia Support Team

10 days more and they get the first 9% stake from my coins..
right now we are at their mercy. I really hope to see the trading go back live with deposits and withdrawals. I can’t imagine it taking much longer.

yeah got my coins today on cryptopia and sent the 3kk back to my wallet and worked fine too. just lost 200k coins from staking because cryptopia.. over the time i hate that exchange more and more   Angry

Cryptopia is a TOTAL and COMPLETE D*CK when it comes to locking your wallet.  I have over 10 wallets that have been locked for over a year.  I have sent hundreds of email to customer support and with ZERO success.  My advice and is to NEVER keep your coins on an exchange..........EVER!  Especially not Dicktopia. 
Pages:
Jump to: