Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] Nanucoin P2P | MN | XEVAN | NOPREMINE | NoICO | Hybrid PoW+PoS - page 3. (Read 44056 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 2
  Nanucoin on POOL

Configure your miner
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://iddqd.vip:3739 -u wallet-addr -p c=NNC

Add, update, upgrade, error, etc.

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Great project! I really like.
But why just sit and wait for the development of this project, when you can wait and participate at this time in the bounty program of an excellent project? https://t.me/InnovaMinex
Activity: 36
Great dev team, great project.
Activity: 247
Hey Guys!
There is a new Exchange for Nanucoin!

Altmarkets.cc
Activity: 259
Merit: 3
Altmarkets.io Exchange
hey such a good job on the OP
Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
Activity: 16
Welcome newbie again  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 135
I do not know why my level went back to newbie, it disappeared all the photos of the ad nnc  Undecided
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
nanu exchange  is good way to keep the coin alive in hard times!
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Activity: 28
Good day
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole business. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
great to see price isnt going down while whole crypto is stressed out!
Activity: 5
Nanucoin helps to grow, feel free to donate any amount. We need to create the premise for it so it grows better. This project is very practical. I expect you'll invest in it
Activity: 159
v1.6.3.1-2b47d52-dirty

Staking is very fine

Thanks for the tip, I was still on 1.6.3.0. I downloaded the new version from the topicstart and now works again  Smiley
Activity: 16
v1.6.3.1-2b47d52-dirty

Staking is very fine
# Wallet 1.6.3.0 #
New release

Updated yesterday and it was staking fine. Turned of my computer and went to sleep. Started computer again this morning and now everytime i start it has 2 outcomes.
1. it says syncronisation failed at 50% of additional data
2. the wallet closes itself after 30-60 seconds of inactivity (as long as i keep clicking in the menu it stays open and staking)

I tried to roll back to 1.6.2 but that didnt work and i did a fresh 1.6.3 and it didnt work either.

Any ideas?
Good thing you work fast on updates to fix bugs, keep it up! NNC  is underpriced as hell now!
We found a little bug on 1.6.1.0 version of wallet, now update to version 1.6.2.0 is required!

# Wallet 1.6.2.0 #
This is a required update, kindly asked you update before 25th August.

Nice work, updated and wallet works fine. Looking forward to POS phase very soon.

The wallet is not syncing at the moment. It's stuck on block 388800. Dit something go wrong with the transition to the next phase?

Update:
Came home from work and wallet is uptodate at block 389260 and im trying to stake Smiley
We found a little bug on 1.6.1.0 version of wallet, now update to version 1.6.2.0 is required!

# Wallet 1.6.2.0 #
This is a required update, kindly asked you update before 25th August.

Nice work, updated and wallet works fine. Looking forward to POS phase very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: