Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] Nanucoin P2P | MN | XEVAN | NOPREMINE | NoICO | Hybrid PoW+PoS - page 7. (Read 44056 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Dev should find out how to promote Nanu coin.
For example, signature campaign. It definitely promotes coins and
gets attention. Other solutions are twitter or facebook campaign,
or discord channel.
Also for crowdfunding he should promote it little bit more  Smiley
This is my opinion.

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello fellow traders,

We are thrilled to announce we just released our public services on www.yade.io
NNC (and 40 others) is now supported on our crypto exchange at very low fees (0.01% on orders, forever, no fee on deposits, and low (network) fees on withdrawals.)

Our main markets are BTC / LTC / DASH / DOGE.
We are still fixing some issues, but you can navigate on yade.io by clicking on the logo, it will display the menu.
We want to change game rules and need everyone to participate. If you enjoy our services, please spread the word.

You can contact us by several methods :
Here, on our ANN/OP thread on bitcointalk
Discord
Slack

And some others links (hangout, telegram, gitter, public repo, freshdesk) available in the right footer on www.yade.io

For your coins safety, YOU SHOULD enable 2FA after register.

Best regards
--
The Yade Team
Activity: 16
Developers! Add coin to

crypto-coinz.net
crypt0.zone
Activity: 135
Hello @everyone, new market nanucoin (NNC) in nanu.exchange
pairs to DigiByte(DGB), Dogecoin(DOGE) and PotCoin(POT)

https://nanu.exchange
Graviex requested 1 mn for the listing

I still have no idea how much Graviex takes for listing... some say now it's 0.3 BTC and Exvo dev says they asked for 30000 EXVO in his own coins like Coinsmarkets, very contradictive if you ask me Tongue but that could be listed there
Unfortunately, the developers do not carry out active promotion of the project (((
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I still have no idea how much Graviex takes for listing... some say now it's 0.3 BTC and Exvo dev says they asked for 30000 EXVO in his own coins like Coinsmarkets, very contradictive if you ask me Tongue but that could be listed there
Activity: 283
Merit: 116
Maybe it is necessary to promote the NanuExchange? Listing any coins on the NanuExchange. As payment for listing of coins to take Nanucoins, in the sum, for example 5000 Nanucoins.
Dear developers! What about adding coins to the exchange -  coinexchange and Ku Coin?
You need to have time to add a coin to them during the growth of the entire market. You should also run an advertising campaign to add a coin in www.crypto-coinz.net so that more miners learned about it. Now the price is very low....

Pls send me the form request of coinexchange

You need to contact the exchange administration - [email protected]

We are doing a crowdfunding so we can list Nanucoin in new exchanges:

https://www.nanucoin.com/funding/

For 2 weeks there was not a single donation. With this rate, the coin will never appear on exchanges(((( it is very important to add the coin to exchanges during the overall market growth of all coins....
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Welcome to our pool, two weeks 0% fee!!!!
http://impulsemine.xyz
Activity: 207
Merit: 13
Dear all,
Some of you asked us about mining calculator for NNC. Thanks to Devs we did it!
Pls take a look and share with your friends!
www.nanucoin.com/calc
We need to advertise the coin. Now about it almost no one knows. It will be difficult to raise funds for listing on the stock exchanges (((
Dear developers! What about adding coins to the exchange -  coinexchange and Ku Coin?
You need to have time to add a coin to them during the growth of the entire market. You should also run an advertising campaign to add a coin in www.crypto-coinz.net so that more miners learned about it. Now the price is very low....

We are doing a crowdfunding so we can list Nanucoin in new exchanges:

Dev follows the schedule that pleases. Chess has some inscriptions in Spanish (?).
I would also like to see detailed instructions how to register (a page on the site can be), how to make money, according to what rules a chess game is organized to attract more users.

We have a spanish channel on discord.. and the chess game is a test beta version yet

Activity: 193
Dev follows the schedule that pleases. Chess has some inscriptions in Spanish (?).
I would also like to see detailed instructions how to register (a page on the site can be), how to make money, according to what rules a chess game is organized to attract more users.
Activity: 135
Dev ! Coinsmarkets are dead, do not you think you'll list the NNC on a different exchange?
Are you serious about this project?

https://www.nanucoin.com/v1/img/i_funding.png

###  Exchange listing funding campaign starts  ###

NNC doesn't have premine so its future depends on you, on all of us.
Pages:
Jump to: