Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] NicNac Coin cryptonote digital currency - page 13. (Read 31866 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 451
So what's the price for NNC right now? Need to decide worth 2$ the opportunity to trade on NNC EX or not...

There isn't really any established price, I'm selling at 0.0001 ETH/NNC, some other guy is selling at 0.00001 BTC/NNC. I haven't sold anything consistent though, just a few guys testing the platform but it's nice to see some activity.
Now that we have most of the content creator agreements in (these are creater of high quality HD video material, most from the Maker.tv platform that got ditched) along with paid advertisers who have purchased ad impressions using the NIT token our plan will be to utilize rev from ad sales, memberships and other sources to begin a NNC buy back since all content creators will be paid in NNC and have agreed to a set price once the buy back begins or the option to hang onto them and sale later. Memberships are increasing day by day without many bug reporting internally. Developers continue to make improvements daily though times we most measure progress in inches instead of miles. There may be time when on the site you encounter drop-down options with NNC, NIT and QYK currency options available. That is because there is an access portion of the site dedicated to our Advertisers who can make payment with other Tokens and Producer Dashboard who can upload PPV content they produce and broadcast using the Vplayer and sell their content; but much more news is to come. We promise to keep you updated.
We will soon release HTTP Post API calls scripts, this will be submitted to Coinmarketcap.com for historical data and live rev tracking of NNC
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
So what's the price for NNC right now? Need to decide worth 2$ the opportunity to trade on NNC EX or not...

There isn't really any established price, I'm selling at 0.0001 ETH/NNC, some other guy is selling at 0.00001 BTC/NNC. I haven't sold anything consistent though, just a few guys testing the platform but it's nice to see some activity.
Activity: 1344
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Yes $2 is nothing but given what I've seen until now, I'm just too skeptical.
If they allowed us to register with NNC , even at a price of 10 sat each I would do immdiately.
10 sat is the old cryptopia price. If the coin has any future, its actually very low.

But I have to think. If they don't accept their own coin  who else will?

And how many buyers of NNC will we get in a small exchange that asks for people to pay to register?
Answer is easy: None

So I'll pass.
If anyone wants to actually buy NNC, I will sell at 10 sat each via pm.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Pay to get access to the exchange ?? It's a joke  Roll Eyes
It's not a joke. Developer thinks we are idiots.

and it's not a exchange, it's a market place where you can buy/sell anything.
Let the developer himself sells / buys anything.

I'm also glad that the dev is back here with us.
He simply ignores everyone

Heck, it's 2 bucks man, just 2 bucks. He had no ICO, no nothing and he's building it from the ground up. Let's have a little faith.

Yeah, 2$ is nothing and I want to add this that not everything is free in cryptoworld
and people just use to get here everything for free.
Grow up guys  Grin

Heck, it's 2 bucks man, just 2 bucks. He had no ICO, no nothing and he's building it from the ground up. Let's have a little faith.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10

I've just seen that the original thread has been reopened. Smiley I've already tested the platform, done a successful transaction. Even though it is a little buggy and it takes a little time to take a hold of it, it works and the devs are trying to improve it so it looks like it's all good. I'm also glad that the dev is back here with us.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Pay to get access to the exchange ?? It's a joke  Roll Eyes

Yes! and it's not a exchange, it's a market place where you can buy/sell anything.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pay to get access to the exchange ?? It's a joke  Roll Eyes
https://twitter.com/nicnaccoin/status/862012705556844545

Now buy/sell unwanted unused and nolonger needed items for crypto profit on NicNacCoin Market Zone Trade crypto also

Registration: https://nicnaccoins.com/altcoin/private_access_begin
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Registred on your site with fee... It's not a real exchange! When this coin is going to be listed on a exchange??
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
nice that you are developing this coin but exchange should be open and free
As i understand I need to buy access to trade coins on NNC ex?
Activity: 265
How can I register on NicNacCoins ex? When I trying to enter exchange it's notice me "Error: You do not have access to view this page"
Activity: 265
Any photos inside the exchange?
Activity: 208
You list, you sell, you choose what crypto-currency you take.
Buyers have the security of escrow service. An open community Market Zone

https://twitter.com/nicnaccoin/status/860537446668410880
Is your new platform as exchange service?
Yes we present our site as an ecosystem of services to include Coin-Trading, ICO escrow, Market Zone open buying/selling *Whatever* and paying in crytop-currency
Today I trade coin to you exchange though not many traders yet. Will give more time to see. All can trade MZB to this exchange also and any coin too
Pages:
Jump to: