Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] NicNac Coin cryptonote digital currency - page 17. (Read 31866 times)

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Hello, i sell 300K NNC if interested

Sold to @jc12345

Good transaction. Thanks
I call BULLSHIT
search to block chain show now transaction to that size. Why to you lie? Did not forget there was blockchain explorer to verify transactions?

lol, you can verify the blockchain and found 4 tx and also check my trust before talking!  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Sold to @jc12345

Good transaction. Thanks
I call BULLSHIT
search to block chain show now transaction to that size. Why to you lie? Did not forget there was blockchain explorer to verify transactions?
legendary

Sold to @jc12345

Good transaction. Thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
@dev, when you will provide swap from nnc to nit, and how about swap ratio?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Final refund of initial DOT used to purchase Cryptopia listing has been returned and we will soon begin the sale of 1 million DOT to convert it into BTC and shortly after will be returned to investors and put to vote which exchange, (if any) we may purchase a listing for NNC.
In the meantime we will move forward with the utilization of our resources (video library, video player and adserver) to maximizes revenue and growth. Our development team have been hard at work with the development of our latest Nithryum Assest token which is a smart contract build on the UBiQ blockchain; read more about it here http://nicnaccoins.com/cash/www/pages/Nithryum-Token
The final decision on the status of NNC lies with our financial investors and core community of supports. We imagine it may take some time to dump 1 million DOT on the market without driving the price below our entry point as to negate any losses. The protection on NNC remains our prime objective as we not seek to rush the coin to any exchange and watch it's value trade near 1 satoshi fueled my miners only seeking short term gain. The average listing for currency exchange has rapidly increased to an average of 3 to 5 BTC and will be a point discussed with our investors.
We will provide updates as soon as they become available about the direction of NNC and NIT
It's good to know that the project is not abandoned  and the dev still active.
Is the NIT replacement for NNC?
Maybe make a swap from NNC to NIT.

Is it ok for me to mine now ? Shall I wait untill things are sorted ? With the possibility of a swap I feel it is best to wait till I know what is going on. Thanks for the update though. We need more.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168
Final refund of initial DOT used to purchase Cryptopia listing has been returned and we will soon begin the sale of 1 million DOT to convert it into BTC and shortly after will be returned to investors and put to vote which exchange, (if any) we may purchase a listing for NNC.
In the meantime we will move forward with the utilization of our resources (video library, video player and adserver) to maximizes revenue and growth. Our development team have been hard at work with the development of our latest Nithryum Assest token which is a smart contract build on the UBiQ blockchain; read more about it here http://nicnaccoins.com/cash/www/pages/Nithryum-Token
The final decision on the status of NNC lies with our financial investors and core community of supports. We imagine it may take some time to dump 1 million DOT on the market without driving the price below our entry point as to negate any losses. The protection on NNC remains our prime objective as we not seek to rush the coin to any exchange and watch it's value trade near 1 satoshi fueled my miners only seeking short term gain. The average listing for currency exchange has rapidly increased to an average of 3 to 5 BTC and will be a point discussed with our investors.
We will provide updates as soon as they become available about the direction of NNC and NIT
It's good to know that the project is not abandoned  and the dev still active.
Is the NIT replacement for NNC?
Maybe make a swap from NNC to NIT.
Activity: 208
Any news? Updates? Something?
Any update about a new exchange site listing?
Good to news for you dev. I much like you ways of thought. I just now buy NIT coin to again advertise MZB to your platform. Cryptonote big challenge to overcome in suckceed. Now no one to take over NNC til you make decision. Very good job. Cryptopia much scam exchange now to list they ask 2million DOT..lol. They charge BIC only 250,000 in Feb '17 to list and charge you 1,000,000 in March and to MZB not in April they want 2Mill DOT. And they threat to delist like Raiblock, Aeon and many other so they have to reapply to pay much more in DOT.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
In the absence of an exchange, anyone selling? PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

What about GUI wallet? Is it still planned for 15 Apr?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 451
legendary
Activity: 168
Cryptopia is becoming a headache lately
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168
May be livecoin.net?
They have CryptoNote coins and voting list:
https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?lang=en

legendary
Dev, go to Yobit)))

No cryptonote on yobit! Too much technical for this exchange
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Dev, go to Yobit)))
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Where roadmap, logo, exchange?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I hope it will be listed again soon...  Shocked
Activity: 154
I hoped this coudld be a good coin but again NO!
Now I will support only innovative projects like MobileGo
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
Every day on the cryptopia there were no deposits. They answered about the freezing of the wallet.
My wallet works without problems.
Pages:
Jump to: