Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] NicNac Coin cryptonote digital currency - page 2. (Read 31866 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 451
Do more, buy more with NNC - Not your average Cryptonote Coin
What does your cypto do? What can your crypto buy? How is your crypto different?

VERY SOON YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY DIGITAL GIFT CARDS FROM THESE RETAILERS ALSO USING NNC

Total coins in the network: 44,061,757.4567726180 NNC of 44,674,407.3709551615 Total money supply.

NNC will bring more products and services to it's consumers than any other crypto
612,640 NNC's remain to be minted.

Successful purchase and delivery of e-gift card with NNC using 40 block confirmations
Do more, buy more with NNC - Not your average Cryptonote Coin
What does your cypto do? What can your crypto buy? How is your crypto different?

VERY SOON YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY DIGITAL GIFT CARDS FROM THESE RETAILERS ALSO USING NNC

Total coins in the network: 44,061,757.4567726180 NNC of 44,674,407.3709551615 Total money supply.

NNC will bring more products and services to it's consumers than any other crypto
612,640 NNC's remain to be minted.
Big News
Soon you will be able to purchase digital gift cards with NicNacCoins
Amazon, WalMart and Target to name a few.

Total coins in the network: 43,993,424.4318138286 NNC of 44,674,407.3709551615 Total money supply.

Hurry and get your NNC now while you can
Cryptopia has increase their coin listing fee from 200,00 DOT to 5,000,000 DOT which is a current USD value of $35,000. This is due to a back log request to have new coins added to their exchange. Cryptopia has said that once their backlog is cleared up they will reduce the 5,000,000 DOT listing fee. We will wait a bit until this back log has been cleared to list NNC.
FYI - Topic moves to new self moderated thread 09/01/2017
Topic is now locked. New thread launch soon. Exchange listing shortly after.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
on my favorite pool hashrate became larger.
seems like miners trying to get some nnc before september
They are naive...
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
on my favorite pool hashrate became larger.
seems like miners trying to get some nnc before september
Activity: 245
Total money supply of NNC is 44 million with zero premine. Fewer than 10 million were requested swapped to NNT waves token. Over 40 million NNC coins minted to date, leaving 30 million NNC coins distributed to unknown wallets and about 4 millions left to be minted.
Listing with exchange is in the near future with ongoing plans and development to come. The future is brighter than its ever been.
Your future is a prison, for fraud with exchange for NNT
As i understand, at this time Dev has noplans to put that coin to the exchanges, they got something behind the coin that takes most the time. so i'll mine it for future.

The dev said he will list NNC on Cryptopia in September.

Take great caution though as he scammed people out of their NNC in exchange for worthless NNT that is on the Waves platform, in order to get his hands on as many NNC as possible. He refuses to verify NNT on waves because that would expose his identity to be caught for the scam he is pulling. At least the people that stil have NNC (the few that he does not own after his swap scam) will be able to dump on Cryptopia soon. Then there is the self moderated topic that will be next so that warning messages can be deleted by the dev.

If the dev owns most of the coins, wouldn't that make the coin basically whorthless?
Would any exchanges list a coin, if one person owns, let say, 80 - 90 %?
I would expect the trade volume,in that case, to be very small.
Total money supply of NNC is 44 million with zero premine. Fewer than 10 million were requested swapped to NNT waves token. Over 40 million NNC coins minted to date, leaving 30 million NNC coins distributed to unknown wallets and about 4 millions left to be minted.
Listing with exchange is in the near future with ongoing plans and development to come. The future is brighter than its ever been.
Activity: 85
As i understand, at this time Dev has noplans to put that coin to the exchanges, they got something behind the coin that takes most the time. so i'll mine it for future.

Take great caution though as he scammed people out of their NNC in exchange for worthless NNT that is on the Waves platform, in order to get his hands on as many NNC as possible. He refuses to verify NNT on waves because that would expose his identity to be caught for the scam he is pulling. At least the people that stil have NNC (the few that he does not own after his swap scam) will be able to dump on Cryptopia soon. Then there is the self moderated topic that will be next so that warning messages can be deleted by the dev.

If the dev owns most of the coins, wouldn't that make the coin basically whorthless?
Would any exchanges list a coin, if one person owns, let say, 80 - 90 %?
I would expect the trade volume,in that case, to be very small.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
The coin has no market. Is that site the Dev has an exchange link called "nicnacplatform" the exchange ?  Can you do something with nicnac there or is it a lost cause ?
after updating i get
Error: internal node error
when trying to transfer.
Please update client and wallet to latest release v2.1.0
download links found in updated 1st post

Improvments:
- Transaction pool issue fixes
- Daemon synchronization improvements
Warning
Do Not mine to nnc.mypool.online - payments have not been made since 08/04/2017
Mining may resume only after payments resume.

it's ok with that pool, i'm getting my payments, that means THAT POOL PAYS ALL MINED COINS.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Any updates on cryptopia listing ? How can we contribute to the project
Activity: 160

Good luck with the development,
Activity: 265
User ninaccoins put me on his ignore list, i suspect he is weedgalz . CAUTION.
Pages:
Jump to: