Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] NicNac Coin cryptonote digital currency - page 6. (Read 31866 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hello,

I have asked you over pm also, When would the last coins sent on the 6th be swapped? I have not received a large amount of my coins sent on the 6th......

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Thanks for your patience, topic is now unlocked and will remain so

Does the purpose (and heading) of this thread now change to NicNacToken or is this thread still for the old NicNacCoin?

Will you be posting updates on NNT here or in a new thread?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 451
Thanks for your patience, topic is now unlocked and will remain so
Optional NNC cryptonote to NNT waves asset has now ended.
Please DO NOT transfer any NNC coins to swap address you have been issue or risk losing your coins.
Topic will be unlocked soon. This message just needs to be displayed for a bit. A final seeep will be done this weekend so all swapped coins can be confirmed
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
Can I still send today for the swap?
When will the last swap process run take place? It seems the last coins that I tried to swap till the end of my day yesterday did not go through.

Thanks
legendary
Hello, what is the NNT supply?

Because i hold 2 Millions NNC, if i swap it, i get only 2000 NNT. A bit light for the money spent for mining

Name:   NicNacToken
Details:   NicNacToken is a digital cryptocurrency that operates on a community-based standard of value using peer-to-peer (P2P) networking as the means of conducting transactions.
Total tokens:   365000000000.000

It is a lot if coins.

The community is with its back against the wall due to no exchange for NNC. Therefore the conmunity has no choice but to swap and hope that there will be no dump by the holder ifthe 365 billion and that the tokens will trade at least over 1 sat with that large supply.
It is possible to send several times to the address sent? Or do you need a new address and ID for each shipment?
Yes; since swap ends today it is okay to send multiple swap requests to the same payment id and wallet address combination.
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
It is possible to send several times to the address sent? Or do you need a new address and ID for each shipment?
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Hello, what is the NNT supply?

Because i hold 2 Millions NNC, if i swap it, i get only 2000 NNT. A bit light for the money spent for mining

Name:   NicNacToken
Details:   NicNacToken is a digital cryptocurrency that operates on a community-based standard of value using peer-to-peer (P2P) networking as the means of conducting transactions.
Total tokens:   365000000000.000
The emails with swap addresses still do not come immediately, is this normal? or there are just a lot of them and it takes time to process?

Any though on extending the period?  

Also it seem that the system is sending the same swap address and payment id more then once.....

Is there any limit on how many swap addresses can be requested on a period of time?, I seem to get banned very fast..........
swaps should be resuming. New servers are online. Upload of client video library complete. rpc merchant wallet and client moved to AWS servers with backups

Thanks again for all your patience
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
No respond back to email.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
When the swap end?

I ends on the 7th, but at this slow rate if transfer it will be tight to transfer before the 7th.
Sorry for the delay but the rpc wallet and chain needs to re-sync. All swaps should be caught up by 07/05/2017 5pm US CST. Thanks for your understanding.
legendary
When the swap end?

I ends on the 7th, but at this slow rate if transfer it will be tight to transfer before the 7th.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
When the swap end?
legendary
Maybe it would be wise to extend the swap period with another week....

It does take a long time to send the coins in small chunks.
Maybe it would be wise to extend the swap period with another week....
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Used 2 emails and didn't get no respond back.Really great swap and that ratio also.

Still nothing how we suppose to swap ,when your swap system dosen't work.Really wish some normal person would takeover this coin.
legendary
The dev might just be a bit overwhelmed with requests for swap addresses, especially due to block size limitations. Few people can send their coins with one tx and need several addresses to get all coins through.
Pages:
Jump to: