Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 33. (Read 32587 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Staker Token Community Forum Launch

Hello Everyone! Today i bring some exciting goodnews for staker token project,. Today they announce the launch of their official staker community forum....READ MORE

Omg! What a great news! Cheesy

Staker has its own forum site now!?

This could bring more people and potential investors to our beloved token.

And what it makes even better is that you can also earn more STR in the forum by doing the posted tasks.

Looks like this is going to be another busy week for staker supporters Smiley

So far so good  to see this project really expanding well. The task are very screened and it may really helps Staker to spread its good news about the project.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
I'm done registering at the forum, this is not mandatory but hope others should join too. Yes there are more ways to earn bounty inside, smaller bags could grab it easily. This is another great preparation for the upcoming game platform where everyone is waiting for. As we gain new members, we can discuss and post answers briefly on different matters and archive the progress in there aside from discord to keep them on track. Goodluck and thanks team for the ad10 tokens! Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Hello Everyone! Today i bring some exciting goodnews for staker token project,. Today they announce the launch of their official staker community forum....READ MORE

Omg! What a great news! Cheesy

Staker has its own forum site now!?

This could bring more people and potential investors to our beloved token.

And what it makes even better is that you can also earn more STR in the forum by doing the posted tasks.

Looks like this is going to be another busy week for staker supporters Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Activity: 121
Merit: 2
STR received ! Smaller bag than usual but hey, i joined the train on the way   Cheesy

Thanks again to the team for the hard work! Keep it up !!
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0

Airdrop #10 Special Holders Airdrop Distribution is over.

30000 STR distributed among 285 valid participants.

Join Discord - http://discord.gg/ddTaugN  
Just registered in Discord. Hopefully my registration is correct.

The new airdrop rules released better to checkout this one, if all all task and requirements have been done you are good to go for sure.

Thanks for reading guys: Staker's Round 10 Airdrop Statistics (Special Airdrop Round)
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Just registered in Discord. Hopefully my registration is correct.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Another wonderful airdrop receive Cheesy more staking power added on my balance.. more staking rewards every week.

Next week True Holders Airdrop, Read the #rules so you wont missed it.

Thank you for the information...Guy's check this out .Next week True Holders Airdrop ..Can't wait..
Another wonderful airdrop receive Cheesy more staking power added on my balance.. more staking rewards every week.

Next week True Holders Airdrop, Read the #rules so you wont missed it.
Staker Airdrop Round 10 is Successfully Over

There were 285 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFLmTI7H7S8eSxp7xgsFMOCNvRNn4dkcucdomEM_Aoo/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks team got my tokens for AD10! well done guys, looking forward for the next week and so on . Thumbs up, HODLers airdrop we are coming!.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Prepare yourselves guys for another special airdrop round for holders called "The True Holders Airdrop"

Participants need to hold at least 50% of their total airdrop receive.

For example: You receive a total of 1000 STR from the previous 10 Airdrops. You need to have at least 500 STR on your registered Airdrop wallet.

Just in case you lack str tokens within the required amount that you should be holding, but you want to join this special ad round?
No problem, you can buy str and fill again your ad wallet on crex24.

Aside from this, there are also other very simple tasks that you need to do in order to be eligible for this week airdrop.

Check out the full details in the Staker's DISCORD channel (#RULES).

Good luck Smiley
Activity: 61
Staker to the moon, happy I made it. Powerful. Best project of the year

3 More Days Left to end the AD10 Registration.

Make sure you have completed the rules mentioned in the discord channel.

Join Discord - http://discord.gg/ddTaugN
Days running fast! here comes the special airdrop guys! pack up your STRs as many as you can! and don't forget to double check our task and requirements for this is one of the greatest round!  Wink

I'm very excited to this. yehey! just 3 days left ..thank you '

Special Holders Airdrop Round 10

Airdrop 10 will end on 25th of August at 14:30 UTC

Special Holders Airdrop - Reward people who hold and buy more tokens.

Join Discord for AD registration - http://discord.gg/ddTaugN
Nice information sir. but I really need to buy it so it earned a great deal on the coming airdrop 10.

thanks for this information sir. it helps a lot ..
Activity: 354
Merit: 2

There were 285 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFLmTI7H7S8eSxp7xgsFMOCNvRNn4dkcucdomEM_Aoo/edit?usp=sharing

Another Round of Successful Staker's airdrop for holders. Congratulations to all the winners!
copper member
Activity: 147

Status is now being updated, Check your's now, For all users who is eligible for this special round, Advance Congratulation's and for all those that didnt make it strive harder next time and always read the rules Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
There are many coins already re opened at Nova, its a good exchange. I think its really good if we can make it there. They are looking for community suggestions for coins/tokens prior to their re-opening. Done RT and comment, if all of us hodlers will do, hopefully they can consider.

I also think that Novaexchange might be a good exchange for this coin. I think they like the suggestions sent over Twitter
Pages:
Jump to: