Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] ⚡ CRYPHOS ⚡ - Efficient Crypto Discovery & Information Platform - page 2. (Read 2971 times)

copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Telegram: MrD_XCPS
Hi Activemind,
Are you insinuating SOPH is an ICO?
Because if you are it is not.
Hope I haven't misunderstood what you were saying.

He's spammed the same on many of the announcements on this forum. I don't think he read the project at all  Huh

You can see from his last posts!
Activity: 8
Hi Activemind,
Are you insinuating SOPH is an ICO?
Because if you are it is not.
Hope I haven't misunderstood what you were saying.
copper member
activemind:
Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again.crypto trading can never be profitable again if people keep buying icos.these tokens cost scammers nothing to create please be wise

Good thing we didn't go down the ICO route for this reason - Cryphos had no ICO. ICOs do not justify the capital it generates for the projects leading to statements like yours.

Have a look at the project, we have been transparent with everyone in every possible manner!

Thanks,
Mr D
Activity: 138
activemind:
Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again.crypto trading can never be profitable again if people keep buying icos.these tokens cost scammers nothing to create please be wise
Hello Mr D or Abdel,
As and when possible could we get some screen shots of progress in platform development, might keep the on looking crowds interested.
Cheers
Good price, nice project, fantastic prospects!
 Grin
Activity: 52
Glad to see this project growing Smiley Certinally keeping this on my radar Smiley
Dozens of people join every day.. That makes our community bigger from day to day.. Welcome all  Kiss Kiss Kiss

We haven't even started our marketing roll out yet Smiley

We would like to attract much more people to our project to allow us in our bid to bring crypto to the mainstream!

Mr D

We will have various bounty campaigns to increase our followers and get to know more about Sophos ! It's currently in preparation and there will be updates about it in the next weeks.

Stay tuned.
copper member
Dozens of people join every day.. That makes our community bigger from day to day.. Welcome all  Kiss Kiss Kiss

We haven't even started our marketing roll out yet Smiley

We would like to attract much more people to our project to allow us in our bid to bring crypto to the mainstream!

Mr D
Activity: 5
Activity: 14
Thanks Abdel,
Sounds great. Looking forward to seeing initial platform come December.
Hi Abdel,
Cool I understand about freelance developers. Are you likely to make an APP to run along web-based Platform. Didnt see anything the white papper. Seems everything is going mobile these days? Much bigger market! You're thoughts.
Cheers

Hi Daddyrustle,

we are starting with a mobile web-app initially (i.e a web-based platform that is phone compatible), which will allow us to reach users on all platforms quite easily. In the future, and once we scale our development capacity, we do plan to implement native mobile apps for all major platforms.

Kind regards,
Abdel.
Hi Abdel,
Cool I understand about freelance developers. Are you likely to make an APP to run along web-based Platform. Didnt see anything the white papper. Seems everything is going mobile these days? Much bigger market! You're thoughts.
Cheers
Activity: 14

SOPHOS has been adding in the voting round for listing on Coinpulse exchange:

CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW (takes only 5 seconds!)

Voted
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I believe sophos will be a big coins that circulating in cryptocurrency world.
Just form the concept of the project already catching my attention.
I hope sophos will be success in the future.
Cause this coins will not open an ICO, then has this coins listed in any exchange?
Does it ready to be trade in exchange?

Hi, we are listed on Coinexchange since a few days and are planning to get listed on further exchanges.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SOPH/BTC

Best,
Abdel.

Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Cause this coins will not open an ICO, then has this coins listed in any exchange?
Does it ready to be trade in exchange?
Activity: 7

SOPHOS has been adding in the voting round for listing on Coinpulse exchange:

CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW (takes only 5 seconds!)

just voted

This can be the next big thing in game pointing and prizes. If we can get to CMC I would buy 1btc worth to hodl until its $5/ coin
Hi Abdel,
Sounds great; SIMS and MINECRAFT come to mind from your description.
When you talk about developers, are you inferring to small developers looking to establish games for the first time or already existing and well established games/developers.
If the later are you in conversation with any?
Cheers.

Hi Daddyrustle,

I am thinking of freelancer game developers and small boutiques at first. For the MVP launch in December, we will focus on "Crypto Discovery" (screening of crypto projects through infographics/articles), "Crypto Education" (same as Crypto Discovery but on crypto technology in a generic form), and on "Quizzes/Competitions" which are the simplest form of games one can think of. I can already tell you that one of our bounty campaigns will be using the "Quizzes" functionality of Sophos, and we will want to draw a lot of users with the potential rewards by offering those quizzes on a regular basis.

Phase 2 of the Cryphos project will then move on to the more sophisticated games (such as the ideas I have mentionned above) from a development perspective as well as making sure that the "Crypto Discovery" and "Crypto Education" sections get filled up with content. We have contact to a small team of game developers who are working on other games but it's too early to say whether a partnership could be established.

KR,
Abdel.  
Pages:
Jump to: