Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] ⚡ CRYPHOS ⚡ - Efficient Crypto Discovery & Information Platform - page 4. (Read 2971 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Wish all the best for Sophos. Really good concept! And very low supply (30M)
Activity: 41
Cool ! I was on ZCG since loooong time, hope this new project will have long and good life ! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 35
Telegram: MrD_XCPS
I see the exchange on this project is very easy to access, but is there no exchange other than that specified in this project thread? I see the allocation of funds for the exchange quite a lot

Hi Arya,

We have just started trading on the first exchange today (Coinexchange). We have had no ICO for this project and due to this we have kept an exchange allocation to be able to apply to exchanges as many of them have high fees.

We are aiming at more top 100 exchanges in volume as we believe this project will need a lot of exposure to be able to reach to our intended target.

Hope this eases your concern.

Thanks,
Mr D
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I see the exchange on this project is very easy to access, but is there no exchange other than that specified in this project thread? I see the allocation of funds for the exchange quite a lot
Activity: 1
Great to be apart of the birth of Sophos, A solid team that know how to get things done and an increasingly growing community. Do not sleep on this one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
this sophos project includes a new project, and I see that smart contacts are visible, and it's a sign that the sophos team is serious about running the project, I'm sure this sophos project will be one of the leading projects, and hopefully the sophos project network is expanding rapidly its network, so many know that its sophos project can compete with other projects.
I'm excited to be part of the SOPH community. The development team has been honest and transparent throughout the entire process of creating the Sophos platform, and it seems as though they've thought through most short-medium term obstacles they will face in creating this platform.
I wish all the best to them.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
wow, this is a great project, I will invest in this project to see the development will take place  Wink
copper member
Thanks everyone for the support towards the project.

We are happy to answer any questions/concerns you may have regarding Cryphos. Please feel free to reply here or join our Telegram group @Cryphos and an admin/member will be able to assist.

Mr D

brand new
Activity: 0

We are also happy to share a teaser from our UI mockup of the Sophos platform:

WOW! $Soph is going to be awesome. So happy to be in this project. Everyone is very friendly, admins are always active and in a good mood. Everything is planned and stucturated & the most important thing of all for us as investors and early adopters.. 100% transparency is given from SOPHOS TEAM. Great guys great time to invest. Better take the chance. Wink
Activity: 6
a powerful team
has taken a dead project to the light again
such a  great community can push this project above a beyond
copper member
We are also happy to share a teaser from our UI mockup of the Cryphos platform:

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
if this project is a future platform that is capable of changing our lives, I agree and apresitif in the creation of this project. hopefully this project becomes a thing to materialize. Good luck
An awesome project has just been born. Great team and community. Let's go!

Can’t wait to see this coin going to the top! I believe in this coin, devs and community. Take a look at it’s worth it!!
It's one thing to create a coin, but to revamp the community and the business itself takes another look at proficiency. Unorthodox, but in the best ways possible. I'm glad to be part of Sophos! Can't wait to see Sophos actualize.
copper member
I can see you haven't arranged any ICO, have it? Am I right then you have entered the exchange market directly. So who like to buy any project during pre-sale or ICO they must not happy (maybe). However, it's your company strategy. I am not advisor so it's only my personal opinion. By the way I see in your project description that it's an education system project but I am confused about this "c) game developers and designers to develop educational games targeted toward cryptoassets, allowing further development and understanding of how the technology can transform the way the world operates, while earning rewards from the participation fees. "
Education or Game? how will you describe the education system? Please describe more to understand. I would like to know more about this.
Thanks.

Hi Kahonat,

We have not gone down the ICO route especially with the bad light ICOs currently have with the SEC/regulations etc. We believe our transparency in this project is key in ensuring a good future for Cryphos. We have locked the team supply for 18 months and have token allocations set for applying to further exchanges/marketing/operating to gain more exposure. We have managed to get on a top 100 exchange without an ICO and we are actively working towards our platform and also to applying to further top 100 exchanges.

Our aim in creating a crypto educational platform will be split in to 3 categories:

-> Education by use of infographics.
-> Education by use of games submitted by external developers.
-> Education by use of competitions.

All content on the website, be it games, quizzes, infographics... it will be crypto related. It is just a way of portraying crypto information in various methods.

I hope this answers your questions and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.

Thanks,
Mr D
Wonderful project 😍😍😍😎😎😎😘😘😘😘
copper member
Activity: 56
I can see you haven't arranged any ICO, have it? Am I right then you have entered the exchange market directly. So who like to buy any project during pre-sale or ICO they must not happy (maybe). However, it's your company strategy. I am not advisor so it's only my personal opinion. By the way I see in your project description that it's an education system project but I am confused about this "c) game developers and designers to develop educational games targeted toward cryptoassets, allowing further development and understanding of how the technology can transform the way the world operates, while earning rewards from the participation fees. "
Education or Game? how will you describe the education system? Please describe more to understand. I would like to know more about this.
Thanks.

Hey there. There was no ICO because this was a coin swap.
There was a project named ZLancer, using ZCG as their currency.
Owners quit the project because of lack of motivation and funds.

Weeks later, a group of new devs decided to ask for ZCG's ownership, developed SOPHOS token, and made a swap possible on CoinExchange. So now it's a totally new project, but it started with a swap.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
Thanks.
Activity: 14
An awesome project has just been born. Great team and community. Let's go!
Finally we can be proud to be part of Cryphos great community
Pages:
Jump to: