Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant - page 20. (Read 26818 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I transferred around 42000 from my linux wallet to a windows wallet yesterday and that same amount I transferred still says "locked amount" for the same 42000 amount that I transferred yesterday.  Is this broken?
this amount that is locked, it was mined in a mining pool or solo mining?

Solo.  thx
The amount may remain locked for a few days, the same has already occurred with Dashcoin, Bytecoin and Monero, I also recommend continuing the solo mining until the amount is unlocked.

Tip: Do the mining through a mining pool.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I transferred around 42000 from my linux wallet to a windows wallet yesterday and that same amount I transferred still says "locked amount" for the same 42000 amount that I transferred yesterday.  Is this broken?

Solo.  thx

Was solo...

now it says the locked amount is gone in the simple wallet and the gui shows it as 0 confirmations

transaction hash

6D1C601AE9F096179136B8E2DEF3887D949AF9A06E1B0A64FA5B35EF9DD8DA7E
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Cant mine with GPU ?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Wow, nice to mine !!!

Hi there, i join for a bit, wait for the exchange too  Cool
Hello.
 Welcome! HCN will be listed soon in a exchange.

Hi! great work, what exchange soon? and when?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Accompanying the project Cheesy
legendary

Solo.  thx
legendary
I transferred around 42000 from my linux wallet to a windows wallet yesterday and that same amount I transferred still says "locked amount" for the same 42000 amount that I transferred yesterday.  Is this broken?
Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
how many of these do i need to mine off to be cool/get laid?
We do not have a perspective on the value of each coin in an exchange, but mining is now yielding enough coins because the difficulty is moderate, take advantage of that moment because when the difficulty is high, you will mine a few coins.

i've been going at it a couple of days now. cat pool has been working best for me. miner kept crashing on the other two. and yes, i have noticed that difficulty has already gone up significantly
We do not have a perspective on the value of each coin in an exchange, but mining is now yielding enough coins because the difficulty is moderate, take advantage of that moment because when the difficulty is high, you will mine a few coins.
look what comes out https://ibb.co/mvAY1G
Anti-spyware and AntiVirus is claiming infection on this website.

I do not know how to run mining really a tutorial for Spanish users basic level. I'm about to give up, how to undermine this criptomoneda, I'm tempted of everything
Are you trying to mining using CPU or GPU?

for CPU, follow the tutorial on the website below:
http://www.fucking-it.com/br/artigos/bitcoin/1045-bytecoin-cpu-mining-no-windows-minerd
(is for BCN, but works perfectly for HCN [same algorithm])

choose the mining pool

Pool.Cat
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://hcn.pool.cat:3434 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

Nowss Pool
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://hcn.pool.nowss.org:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

Graymines
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://hcn.graymines.net:4075 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

Mining is easy and fast, if you are mining using GPU, I recommend using Claymore GPU.
Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
Activity: 109
Merit: 1

I do not know how to run mining really a tutorial for Spanish users basic level. I'm about to give up, how to undermine this criptomoneda, I'm tempted of everything
Wow, nice to mine !!!

Hello.
 Welcome! HCN will be listed soon in a exchange.
Hmm, I should have used a higher than default fee for my large transaction then. So for those of us that have coins stuck, is there any hope? Will it get mined eventually? One can only hope....
Continue mining, for tests, I have an amount locked, little by little that amount is unlocked

Tip: mining through a mining pool, the amount will be unlocked in a few minutes (or hours)
Activity: 128
Merit: 14
Wow, nice to mine !!!

Activity: 796
Merit: 505
@echo off
xmrig.exe -o stratum+tcp://hcn.graymines.net:4075 -u Hj39fVWViGgWSHKVeETFjcS9k687kC612CMPaps2xbS3WMZ53mD5fsnEfAdYNmF9UU6 -p x
pause

and the off has something to do

Code:
@echo off
just tells not to print commands in .bat on screen

I'll give it next and nothing will not show up  https://ibb.co/g1LQgG
and closes the screen when I press a key is normal?

You have to use that command (xmrig.exe) in folder where you actually have that file.
@echo off
xmrig.exe -o stratum+tcp://hcn.graymines.net:4075 -u Hj39fVWViGgWSHKVeETFjcS9k687kC612CMPaps2xbS3WMZ53mD5fsnEfAdYNmF9UU6 -p x
pause

and the off has something to do

Code:
@echo off
just tells not to print commands in .bat on screen

I'll give it next and nothing will not show up  https://ibb.co/g1LQgG
and closes the screen when I press a key is normal?
Pages:
Jump to: