Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant - page 16. (Read 26818 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Hey, thanks for this. Nice to see others helping out with this project. Joined the group.

np I like to help new creators .. Not always easy to get started. welcome to the group ^^

humanitarycoin check message  Wink

LOL, nobody mines on graymines last days, pool is working perfectly from begining, 0.5% fee.

Sorry buddy, you have a nice looking pool but nobody else was there lol. I would have joined otherwise. Sad

I send you some workers this afternoon
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Hey, thanks for this. Nice to see others helping out with this project. Joined the group.

LOL, nobody mines on graymines last days, pool is working perfectly from begining, 0.5% fee.

Sorry buddy, you have a nice looking pool but nobody else was there lol. I would have joined otherwise. Sad
Activity: 796
Merit: 505

I will sell 156k for 0,2 btc with a bonus 10k  Grin
Pm plz

I hope that would be for donation to the project? If not, it is cheeky as hell and something that should not be posted here. Forgive me if I am wrong.

Of course, the project.
Light coins, I do not mind.  Wink

Hi guys,

spreadsheets INFO donation Xchange HCN: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Moi2iifQq1iiXh6E3KbBUA7q1QJZOyPS0Dk4sOzU6_c/edit?usp=sharing
-post info & donation
-Zone address btc ( protect )
-Zone objectif ( protect )
-BTC don official ANN HCN
-Objectif $100 ~ 0.0229792793 today wth fee

also present on SLack HCN

invit : https://join.slack.com/t/humanitarycoin/shared_invite/enQtMjU0NDgwNzk1ODI2LTI4MmM2OGNiZTQ3MDQyMzE1MjcwZmIyYjU4OTlmNjc5OThmZmU4MzVhNmFjZGJmZDI4NmQ3YWU2N2VlYjU3OGM

see you later
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

I will sell 156k for 0,2 btc with a bonus 10k  Grin
Pm plz

I hope that would be for donation to the project? If not, it is cheeky as hell and something that should not be posted here. Forgive me if I am wrong.

Of course, the project.
Light coins, I do not mind.  Wink
Activity: 445

Pm plz

It seems like a sale of coin not for donation. he is asking for 0.2BTC and that can't be for a donation.

Pm plz

Activity: 129

Pm plz
I'll sell 20k coins for .02 which goes to donation. If anybody wants to purchase it let me know so that we can get over this and have a exchange.

Anybody here who is willing to purchase the coin and send the money to donation.

This is a great idea and I am willing to do the same. I am fully invested in Centra, XVG and a few other alts at the moment and have no free bitcoin. They are all down massively at the moment lol.

I will buy a little Bitcoin or Eth from coinbase when I get paid later this month and send a bit to help out.. if I don't get any offers for 20k HCN.
I'll sell 20k coins for .02 which goes to donation. If anybody wants to purchase it let me know so that we can get over this and have a exchange.

Anybody here who is willing to purchase the coin and send the money to donation.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
ery interesting idea. Looking forward to see how it develops and waiting for news about ICO
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Does the computer not add (add) to the mine pool can be collected to mine?
0% pre-mine and pre-sale, LOL
Equitable collection Shocked Cool
Thanks alot @ridd. We need a contributor like you here who believes in this coin. It's just few $$ a person so it's very much needed.

Again thanks alot for donation. Guys who give donation announce on this thread so everybody knows we are a community looking for growth.
Activity: 346
 My donation  Grin

#   Currency   Amount   Fee   Status   TransactionId   Address   Timestamp
# LTC   0.10000000   0.00200000   Complete   b228c03999da26587672a01bd642007f41ae30313d643c350cd15e835cbe1f56   LSHyN2KnfUDk8eC5QPYQygyBwjTmXK9QVv   10/10/2017 10:46:00 PM
Guys you should give the donation which is just $100. Even if you give $1 each it will be $100. people who ask for exchange should also donate rather than just asking as you will be earning more money after coin hits the exchange.

If nobody gives donation and keeps mining this coin you are wasting your time and money as without exchange there is no $$ and future as well.
Dev, if you want get listing on exchange, try https://www.southxchange.com/
They have good support of cryptonight coins. For now they have listed CharnaCoin (cryptonight algo). It is not big exchange, but for start it's good.
Yes, to start it is good.

We were negotiating with them, we need an amount of $ 100.00 USD for HCN to be listed on the southxchange, so we're open to donations.

nice negotiation .. they asked me minimum $ 500 (integration ..) 1 week ago for same algo.
but a good start, the platform seem good

Where are you in terms of trade openness?

Currently I help other crypto .. and sometimes stolen by some to whom I had entrusted at least 0.1btc

in the idea I offer you a help (communication) on my future project "WhatsHOdl" coming soon. (twitter, [dot] com ..)
&
$30 to compensate your advance (once online)
&
small HCN contest (10-50-100..HCN) for the current-future community.

Wink Grin
Activity: 28
So, I started having issues last night opening wallet. When I open it, it gets stuck saying opening wallet let it run for a few hours never worked. figured I would try this morning well same thing been open/trying to open it off and on for about 4 hours now. Anyone else having an issue like this?
Activity: 49

I sent 15-20 KH/s

ok perfect...great pool... THx

Thank you very much
It is also dedicated server with 8 core
I had almost 3 mega / hs in another pool without problems
Dev, if you want get listing on exchange, try https://www.southxchange.com/
They have good support of cryptonight coins. For now they have listed CharnaCoin (cryptonight algo). It is not big exchange, but for start it's good.
Yes, to start it is good.

We were negotiating with them, we need an amount of $ 100.00 USD for HCN to be listed on the southxchange, so we're open to donations.

nice negotiation .. they asked me minimum $ 500 (integration ..) 1 week ago for same algo.
but a good start, the platform seem good
Pages:
Jump to: