Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO][POS][AIRDROP] 🔥🔥HadesCoin - Identity mapping anonymity🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 2081 times)

Activity: 717
Merit: 250
HadesCoin Sending-Zero airdrop has ended!
I just joined 2 times the airdop but now it ended, Ok hopefully this project will be successful
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
HadesCoin Sending-Zero airdrop has ended!
Activity: 29
I got acquainted with the project and realized for myself that he is very serious! It solves the problem of authenticating the user. It is a reliable computing platform based on hardware security modules widely used in computing and communication systems to enhance the security of the entire system as a whole
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
How long will it take to send it to HadesCoin?
Activity: 61
Big news!!!! HadesCoin will stop the sending-zero airdrop when "totalRemaining"  reach 8 hundred million. The proportion of donation will be adjusted.

Can i still.send 0 eth now?
Activity: 37
Big news!!!! HadesCoin will stop the sending-zero airdrop when "totalRemaining"  reach 8 hundred million. The proportion of donation will be adjusted.

Why, then the distribution will become ICO again. And how many HAC remains now?
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
is there any limit or total address needed for the airdrop ended?
and when will the airdrop end?
We found somebody sending 0 eth maybe use script , for fairness , we write a python script for everybody.You can download it from HERE
Activity: 717
I have tried Hades airdrop by sending 0 ether to address 0x7Ed172530F9822cd0573B895853E3f745f4108B4 and getting 5000 hadescoin, I hope this token is benefit
Activity: 728
The bounty allocation look a bit interesting, it has 3% from the total supply of the coins.
Usually it's just 1-2% allocated for the bounty campaign in another project, but here we get more, which is good for bounty hunter.
Which exchages will be listed?
I can`t tell you , because a few exchanges unconfirmed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 7
This is the first airdrop project I have seen all the information is full, hope your project will soon complete.
I can make a promotional video for you on my youtube channel, if you need to contact me.
this is my channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-tfu9dNXfIMNrlsJV05kNA
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
Activity: 4
I joined airdrop and sent 0 ETH.
By the way,How did you incorporate POS into ERC223?
not in the contract code, we will pos by ourself . Fix airdrop on holding address

Could you kindly elaborate it? Are you going to have your original token??
Activity: 68
Which exchages will be listed?
HadesCoin will be traded on the exchange very soon, we are discussing with the exchange. thx for all HadesCoin fans.
Activity: 2
Telegram id: @sq0821
I jioned Airdrop
already sent 0.0011 eth 100,000 GAS only
I join Social bounty
Pages:
Jump to: