Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO][POS][AIRDROP] 🔥🔥HadesCoin - Identity mapping anonymity🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 2081 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I want to know when the white paper will come out and how to plan it.
Activity: 143
What currencies will be added to your stealth wallet? Only top coins?
Activity: 28
I want to know when the white paper will come out and how to plan it.
We are working for it , you should wait some time .
We have 6 workers, leaders and 4 developers.
brand new
Activity: 0
How many people in your team?
Activity: 98
Hiii... I m very new in cryptos so i dont have much knowledege...
As i saw just now HADSE Coin airdrop, i m interested in it, so before i take part, just wanted to clear my doublts..
1. Can i participate(Send 0 ETH from ERC20)?
2. As i saw some instructions on threads, do i have to send everyday in 24 hours 0 ETH?

You will get HAC when you send 0 eth to contract address ,so pls don`t warry.
ERC223 is securety than erc20,it compatible with erc20 . the same way when you use erc223 and erc20.
But when you send 0 eth ,you must set gaslimit more than 100000.
Thank you for your support. we will try our best to finish what we said. because the team development funding is limited, so we do not have much money airdrop to give you tokens, we will raise money as soon as possible to carry out a airdrop, distribute about 3% of the tokens to everyone. you can also choose Send 0 to get token, each address can be sent 20 times, please explain in detail in the official website. we also accept supervision from all sides to check our uploaded GitHub code.
Activity: 27
Hiii... I m very new in cryptos so i dont have much knowledege...
As i saw just now HADSE Coin airdrop, i m interested in it, so before i take part, just wanted to clear my doublts..
1. Can i participate(Send 0 ETH from ERC20)?
2. As i saw some instructions on threads, do i have to send everyday in 24 hours 0 ETH?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
It's a beautiful distribution or airdroping mechanism, I have not yet read the whitepaper but how are these things that I seen in the op, really going to work out, in a feasibility manner.
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
I want to say a big thank you to the developers of this site. There are many different companies in the world of BL blockchain, but this is the first time. The prospects and prosperity of you, my dear team!
Somebody transfered fail , be careful , you must set gaslimit > 100000
i join it ,but the price is little high
you can choice the lower gasprice time, like 6-10 a.m,hadescoin gaslimit is :  zero-get  99469 , send to another address is 25965 , so when you join the airdrop , you must set gaslimit more than 100000. but gas price can set lower by your self
Activity: 22
Merit: 10
i join it ,but the price is little high
I have tried sending 0ETH to the contract account, I received token. But are ERC233 and ERC20 compatible?Or do you need to change it later?
HadesCoin contract code was erc223 already and compatible with erc20 .we will update the  etherscan.io display ico later.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I have tried sending 0ETH to the contract account, I received token. But are ERC233 and ERC20 compatible?Or do you need to change it later?
I checked the code on github, and it's true that the code is completely different
 from the previous send 0 eth, and the code is clean.
but the code is more complex, will gas be too expensive?

We are already  open the source code ,you can see it in  github or etherscan.io .be careful anybody will find HadesCoin code and before you send 0 eth . All of the code are all written by our team and this is just the beginning, please continue to follow us.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I checked the code on github, and it's true that the code is completely different
 from the previous send 0 eth, and the code is clean.
but the code is more complex, will gas be too expensive?
I joined airdrop and sent 0 ETH.
By the way,How did you incorporate POS into ERC223?
not in the contract code, we will pos by ourself . Fix airdrop on holding address
Pages:
Jump to: