Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOBT]✔NOBT Hybrid PoW+PoS ◕◡◕ Zerocoin Protocol -nobt platform - nobtx.io - page 25. (Read 50534 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Vote   2 / 250  7MXz4dEKMgPLZQdapztUCgo67JQ8yoddLE  Smiley
Are you serious, do not know the rules of the bitcointalk forum? the most popular rule prevents to post your coin address Angry! PM the dev your address.

As promised I have voted 4 and will do it every day until nobt is added at Nova and I do not want any reward.
Activity: 650
dev I have added NOBT to Nova, and now available to voting https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
One vote it's very weird, i wonder how many of nobt community are trader at nova? who would like to see nobt listed at nova!
dev I have added NOBT to Nova, and now available to voting https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
well, i will vote every day on nova lets nobt go to the moon. dev whats your next move btw i like the surprises you make every now and then Grin
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
The second version of OP. What do you think, guys?
I've implanted nobt paper wallet and now all NOBT community are able to using nobt paper wallet at http://nobtcoin.info/pwallet/?currency=NOBT 

advantages of a paper wallet are multiple:
- They are not subject to malwares and keyloggers
- You don’t rely on a third party’s honesty or capacity to protect your coins
- You won't lose your coins when your device break
Activity: 650
Welcome brazilman37, I wish you success in your endeavor to promote and marketing Nobt. I hope that the results will be impressive in a short time. Good luck
On behalf of the Nobt community, I would like to welcome brazilman37 as a member of the Nobt team, and I wish him success in his task as manager of Promotion and Marketing (Nobt - Wnobt).
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards
It is weird to put the airdrop sign up session in another forum.
What is weird about that, bitcointalk Mod locked last nobt's airdrop thread.

Edit:

1 million WNOBT as bounty for who will development and integration [NOBT - WBONT] in minifaucet script ( e. g  freebits.online )

im keeping my eye on this one. i think it has a future. Smiley
Good luck.

Brazilman37BTC
You are welcome. we have many ideas and futures to be development regarding (NOBT - WNOBT) platform. I know you are active member, please update your signature correctly.

P.S. can you send PM to hoop about your skills if you interested to join NOBT team.
 Edit:
How to download, create address, send and receive, trade on DEX and lease your tokens using WAVES PLATFORM Liteclient.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wnobt-a-blockchain-loyalty-scheme-waves-token-rxd-nobt-platform-nobtxio-1913986

ok i made adjustments and withdrew from PIcoin airdrop. I am in charge of social media campaign there so get paid enough coin doing that.

Brazilman37BTC

Edit:

1 million WNOBT as bounty for who will development and integration [NOBT - WBONT] in minifaucet script ( e. g  freebits.online )

Good luck.

Brazilman37BTC
Early on, I am noticed that the nobt dev that works to develop his coins silently but at the same time. he working to go nobt into the first rows and compete with the most famous altcoins. btw did you replayed at signature comping topic?   

Edit:

1 million WNOBT as bounty for who will development and integration [NOBT - WBONT] in minifaucet script ( e. g  freebits.online )

Good luck.

Brazilman37BTC
You are welcome. we have many ideas and futures to be development regarding (NOBT - WNOBT) platform. I know you are active member, please update your signature correctly.

P.S. can you send PM to hoop about your skills if you interested to join NOBT team.
 Edit:
How to download, create address, send and receive, trade on DEX and lease your tokens using WAVES PLATFORM Liteclient.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wnobt-a-blockchain-loyalty-scheme-waves-token-rxd-nobt-platform-nobtxio-1913986
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards

Edit:

1 million WNOBT as bounty for who will development and integration [NOBT - WBONT] in minifaucet script ( e. g  freebits.online )

Good luck.

Brazilman37BTC

Edit:

Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
It really is a very cool design  Cool dev by the way I wearing nobt's avatar and personal text few days ago but unable to submit google form due issue with this form plz check this error.
Well, I will check Google form issue ASAP.  thank you guys for your comment regarding OP design.
It really is a very cool design  Cool dev by the way I wearing nobt's avatar and personal text few days ago but unable to submit google form due issue with this form plz check this error.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Love it. The black and blue looks great and I love the font. It looks so clean and professional.
I want your opinion guys on new OP design.
NOBT-WNOBT Social Media Campaign. Weekly Payouts now open  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931270.msg19173126

Nice. I will participate in this .

I also wonder why there is so little demand for this coin. these have very good components, the developer is active and committed. It is very strange! The signature campaign I am currently involved in is close to completion, I will join NOBT's Signature, Avatar and Personal Text campaign.

Maybe people are just being stupid and we will be early adopters if we buy in now. Maybe the coin will stay dead for awhile and all of s sudden rises. It's not the first time it has happened. I don't want to regret not buying in. But now the price is 3 Satoshi so if I buy at 2 I lose 50% right away so I'm hoping it moves. If it moves just one Satoshi I make my money back and begin a lucrative investment. But let's see how it goes.
Thanks for your kind words, I will do my best for promoting NOTB to become most famous coin. in same time I will continue develop and add more features to NOBT.

Yes I think it's just off to a slow start that is all. It will get better. Anyway I scooped up the last of the cheaper prices coins. Smiley

Selling NOBT = 2 sat

How many do you have to sell ?

I have no intention at all for selling at this price rate or even price 200 sat. right now I just bought it.
Pages:
Jump to: