Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOBT]✔NOBT Hybrid PoW+PoS ◕◡◕ Zerocoin Protocol -nobt platform - nobtx.io - page 22. (Read 50534 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
Reserved for Turkish translation if it is needed.
It is looking like good project. I trust developers for this one.
Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
I'm quite curious in the development of Nobt, I've sent you a PM :-)
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hello dev! Why Nobt is not added on coinmarketcap.com yet?
I'm suppose this is promotion team tasks, I will see what I can do regarding this matter.

As far as I know anyone can send a ticket to coinmarketcap.com to add a coin.

I just did, hope they respond.
A simple tweet from the NOBT Twitter reading something to the effect of:

"Did you know that $PIVX is not the only Zerocoin PoS coin?  Check out $NOBT!" followed by the ANN thread

That way anyone searching for PIVX right now (which is a lot) will find NOBT and see you guys were first.  I just want you to get credit where credit's due.

Also not to be a pain but the OP could use a big banner link to Novaexchange under exchanges.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Someone just Tweeted that PIVX is the first Zerocoin PoS crypto ...

Any way NOBT can capitalize on that current news cycle?
Please can you explain your idea in more detail? how NOBT can capitalize on that current news cycle?
Someone just Tweeted that PIVX is the first Zerocoin PoS crypto ...

Any way NOBT can capitalize on that current news cycle?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
Nice concept but little community!
Is the POW end?
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
I'm suppose this is promotion team tasks, I will see what I can do regarding this matter.

As far as I know anyone can send a ticket to coinmarketcap.com to add a coin.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
got the OS wallet installed, coins are transferred and maturing then I'll be staking!  great stuff.  if you want any assistance with logos or videos down the road let me know, I know you're still in the early stages and everything.
Sure nobt needs many methods for promotion videos one of them ,please communicate with brazilman37 https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/brazilman37-918232

Edit:

nobt Signature , Avatar and Personal Text Campaign new thread  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nobt-wnobt-signature-avatar-and-personal-text-campaign-1986461
Activity: 650
got the OS wallet installed, coins are transferred and maturing then I'll be staking!  great stuff.  if you want any assistance with logos or videos down the road let me know, I know you're still in the early stages and everything.
Cool that you got your nobt OX wallet installed and running. are you front-end dev , designer or the design just hobby for you?
got the OS wallet installed, coins are transferred and maturing then I'll be staking!  great stuff.  if you want any assistance with logos or videos down the road let me know, I know you're still in the early stages and everything.
Activity: 660
Added another 100k coins to my collection. Staking well. Love the site and idea. This coin need more support. You can actually use it to buy things I love that you working so hard keep it up. Nobt will do well we must just keep at it till it does.
Wait until Nobt's platform is built, you will be surprised at the value of Nobut then.
Any estimated dates or deadlines?
At any good coin ANN you will notice there is no estimated dates or deadlines for their projects or update coin core. for example BieSend coin.
Activity: 32
Added another 100k coins to my collection. Staking well. Love the site and idea. This coin need more support. You can actually use it to buy things I love that you working so hard keep it up. Nobt will do well we must just keep at it till it does.
Wait until Nobt's platform is built, you will be surprised at the value of Nobut then.
Any estimated dates or deadlines?
forgive my ignorance but by having NOBT on Nova am I staking?  or do I need the wallet?
Of course you need your own nobt wallet to be able to staking.

I thought so, only asked cuz I had problems downloading the OsX wallet from Mega.nz so I wanted to see if there was an easier solution and I just recently discovered the PoSWallet exchange, I think I read something on Nova's site that led me to believe there's active staking which was obviously a misunderstanding.  I also might wait for the linux wallet so it can run on my Pi.  thanks a bunch, all the best!
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
forgive my ignorance but by having NOBT on Nova am I staking?  or do I need the wallet?
Of course you need your own nobt wallet to be able to staking.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: