Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOBT]✔NOBT Hybrid PoW+PoS ◕◡◕ Zerocoin Protocol -nobt platform - nobtx.io - page 31. (Read 50534 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 501
it seems to me the coin is very broken pos wise ... it would just be nice to know if it will be fixed at the checkpoint ... i mean this is a pow starter moving to pos only
correct ?and yes i have tried new nodes ect .. the pos weight has seemingly been the same for a long time has anyone had a stake at all?

PoS was working along with PoW before, now its just broken....
No,it's not broken. just check error stats by running getinfo and/or debug file. and inform any error here!

im not sure how you can say its not broken when its not working according to its design. this currency is not staking, network weight is not increasing, nor is my own wallet's weight. ive been siting at "2 minutes" for three and a half days. its not working as it should, hence... its broken. your debugging may show no errors, but it the protocol is supposed to handle both POW and POS, if the system WAS staking and no longer is, then its broken. it may settle in after POW is done, but the fact you cant seem to see the issue stakers are having presently, nor have shown any intention to understand why your code is not working as it should, doesnt produce a great deal of confidence in this project going forward. has ANYONE staked a block in the past week? if the answer is no, then you really need to audit your code and find the problem, or pay someone to do it for you. when i see a problem like this occur in the opening stages of a currency, and then see the developer wave his hands and say "dont worry itll all be ok. its not working like it should but its not broken" i dont need a crystal ball to see this project abandoned within a month when more and more problems crop up. this isnt a personal attack by any means, but where this issue has been repeated thru many pages of correspondence on this very young blockchain, and its something you dont seem concerned to look into, i fear the writing's on the wall.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
it seems to me the coin is very broken pos wise ... it would just be nice to know if it will be fixed at the checkpoint ... i mean this is a pow starter moving to pos only
correct ?and yes i have tried new nodes ect .. the pos weight has seemingly been the same for a long time has anyone had a stake at all?

No,it's not broken. just check error stats by running getinfo and/or debug file. and inform any error here!
There are no error in my debug file and on Win wallet console getinfo result is
Code:
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 703762,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.01000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}
as i said earlier, there is no error nobtcoin just working fine.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

There are no error in my debug file and on Win wallet console getinfo result is
Code:
},
}

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Activity: 236
Merit: 10
SELL NBC 200000  1NBC = 0.4 DOGE  write to me in PM
legendary
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
Code:
{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0-g32a928e",
"protocolversion" : 60013,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 116553.52539616,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 40660,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 37216284.72187082,
"connections" : 9,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "2001:0:9d38:6abd:30bd:334f:96a5:1184",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 1.47031769,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
}
This is stat of nbotcoin at this time, seems proof-of-work difficulty is increasing and difficulty proof-of-stake 0.00024414 not changed.
the staking for sure will start running smoothly after proof-of-work phase .
i think the likeliest issue with the staking here is that the POW phase is still active. the last block of POW is 70.000, whereas we are presently at block 40.348 im not sure if this is a case of POS not starting until after the POW period is over as ive seen on some other currencies, or if its simply the low diff for POW
("difficulty" : {"proof-of-work" : 0.18867734, "proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414})
but the staking might simply start running smoothly on block 70,000

Activity: 236
Merit: 10
SELL NBC 200000  1NBC = 0.5 DOGE  write to me in PM

ive gotten down to an expected time to stake: 3 minutes as of today. (laughs) its taken three days to get thru 7 minutes.
Activity: 15
Activity: 15
We have completed moving node to shiny server. please everyone change your wallet conf file as follow

Code:
rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=user passwrd
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=12476
listen=1
server=1
addnode=185.145.253.31
addnode=163.172.173.103

hello OP. i forgot how to do this one on config. can anyone help? thanks
I have .config/NOBTCOIN/NOBTCOIN-Qt.conf, but this file has different entries than what you're posting.
I don't have a config-file in my .nobtcoin-directory.
Where exactly do I put this (as a Linux-user)?

go to your home dir hit ctrl+h to see hidden files it will have its own folder or it will be in the .config folder ... cant remember
legendary
can you explain me what I have to write at the second addnode line?
Now my conf file is this:
Code:
rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=user passwrd
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=12476
listen=1
server=1
addnode=185.145.253.31

Add one more line after addnode=185.145.253.31 with new node as this

Code:
rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=user passwrd
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=12476
listen=1
server=1
addnode=185.145.253.31
addnode=163.172.173.103
Activity: 448
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
can you explain me what I have to write at the second addnode line?
Now my conf file is this:
Code:
rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=user passwrd
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=12476
listen=1
server=1
addnode=185.145.253.31
legendary
I'm using windows, so I'll try to follow your instruction, thanks
It is not my instruction, it is dev instruction. by the way this is in dev post too
we have to wait till all nobtcoin network update with new node IP to stake working.
Activity: 448
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I'm using windows, so I'll try to follow your instruction, thanks
legendary
we have to wait till all nobtcoin network update with new node IP to stake working.

config file for Win user    C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\NOBTCOIN\nobtcoin.conf ,just change second node IP.

Code:
rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=user passwrd
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=12476
listen=1
server=1
addnode=185.145.253.31
addnode=163.172.173.103 <--

config file for Linux user    /root or home/.nobtcoin/nobtcoin.conf , no need to change any thing,

Code:
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=12476
rpcuser=usernobtrpc
rpcpassword=password

If you have any problem,stop your nobtcoin wallet/node  create new dir e.g  nobtcoin1 ,download nobtcoin secure in this dir and rebuild your wallet/node start nobtcoin service -> nobtcoin1/src/./nobtcoind -daemon.

I'm trying to stake, but after 1 hour of staking I don't received nothing!
Code:
Expected time to earn reward is 1 minute

Are you on windows OS or Linux OS? read dev reply may help in your case.
Pages:
Jump to: