Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOBT]✔NOBT Hybrid PoW+PoS ◕◡◕ Zerocoin Protocol -nobt platform - nobtx.io - page 33. (Read 50534 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
SELL 300000 NBC = 300000 DOGE 1NBC = 1 DOGE  write to me in PM
Activity: 15
Network weight 17000
My Weight 680000
Largest Block over 100000 = 4000 confirms
No Stake

already tried new config

its nice were on the vote list for POSW

But its a staking site

the coin must have to have to stake
We have completed moving node to shiny server. please everyone change your wallet conf file as follow

Code:
rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=user passwrd
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=12476
listen=1
server=1
addnode=185.145.253.31
addnode=163.172.173.103
Good news, dev do you mean we have to change second node IP. I assumes that the pos is working now.

Trying with new config info now i will report in a few hrs
Nobtcoin: any update on staking?
Staking is not working. The last stake reward for me was yesterday.

I've seen the pool hashing power on http://pool.sye.host/getting_started change a lot, earlier today it dropped about 99% compared to a few days ago, making even CPU-mining possible again. Now it's up 10-fold again.
What causes this? Just someone with a hardware miner that miners some Nobtcoin for a while and moves to another coin again?

I got 3 stakes quickly on blocks of 10k like IDK a week ago . nothing since
Activity: 109
SELL 200000 NBC = 200000 DOGE 1NBC = 1 DOGE  write to me in PM
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
We have completed moving node to shiny server. please everyone change your wallet conf file as follow

Code:
rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=user passwrd
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=12476
listen=1
server=1
addnode=185.145.253.31
addnode=163.172.173.103
Good news, dev do you mean we have to change second node IP. I assumes that the pos is working now.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250

Code:
rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=user passwrd
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=12476
listen=1
server=1
addnode=185.145.253.31
addnode=163.172.173.103
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Good news everyone, I've received an email that they have included nobtcoin for voting to be listed in their exchange.
For everyone who wants it listed, vote here:
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=nbc
The coin who's currently on top already has 2885 votes. You think we can beat them? Show your support.
No, i think we can't beat the top one with only use free vote. I see he got over 2.4BTC from her supporter just in 2 days and  will growth up for 5 days later. The only way is we're together must make pay per vote too besides use free vote.
People with atleast 0.1 btc in their c-cex account can cast a free vote. Also 0.001 btc is the cost per vote. If everyone can cast a free vote, we can win without spending a cent. If the dev want to truly list it and if some members do really support someone will send in there a paid vote to get it on top. Goodluck guys. I'm casting a paid vote now. Hope that those who have enough btc in their account takes time to cast their cote also. Let's support nobtcoin.
copper member
Activity: 798
Good news everyone, I've received an email that they have included nobtcoin for voting to be listed in their exchange.
The coin who's currently on top already has 2885 votes. You think we can beat them? Show your support.
No, i think we can't beat the top one with only use free vote. I see he got over 2.4BTC from her supporter just in 2 days and  will growth up for 5 days later. The only way is we're together must make pay per vote too besides use free vote.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Why is the wenwwlket on cryptodao ? I thought that was another currency ? How much of the premine are you giving away in this airdrop ? The premine is quite high.
Please send your Nobtcoin address for bounty. Thanks
Activity: 298
Want reserve russian translation? IF avialable
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Activity: 12
do you even read previous posts for dev?

We have server msconfig issues, working to fix these issues as soon as possible.
had to missed that, sorry then
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Nobtcoin: any update on staking?
Staking is not working. The last stake reward for me was yesterday.

I've seen the pool hashing power on http://pool.sye.host/getting_started change a lot, earlier today it dropped about 99% compared to a few days ago, making even CPU-mining possible again. Now it's up 10-fold again.
What causes this? Just someone with a hardware miner that miners some Nobtcoin for a while and moves to another coin again?
Is airdrop complete already or when does it end? Is all supply distributed already?

10% pos interest is so high. Why so high?
Airdrop still running. guys why you did not read OP and few previous post?
Pages:
Jump to: