Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOICO]Suicide Coin | FULL POW | Scrypt [COMMUNITY] - page 12. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
My wallet has 0 nodes.
Are there any to add?

Also the wallet says it it 42 weeks behind. Isn't this a new coin?
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
pump dump coin again Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 252

Cryptomine.co.uk Pool

http://Cryptomine.co.uk:8080/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://Cryptomine.co.uk:4003-u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff
Port: 4001, Diff: 8 Port: 4002, Diff: 256 Port: 4003, Diff: 18192       

Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 20 mins after blocks has been confirmed

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82 - Skype - cryptominers.online
Activity: 635
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Code:

{
"version" : 1000000,
"protocolversion" : 70002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 56,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 1,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.27900413,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1482583705,
"keypoolsize" : 103,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : ""
}
Activity: 588
what's ticker this coins ,, SCD ,SCR or SCN Huh
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
This coin is killing me.  Grin  I used to be a supporter of EVIL but nothing EVIL happened in a long time ... this project sounds new and fun. I think I will commit to SUICIDE for now.  Wink  Let's hope I will not bore myself to death.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Regarding the wallet to receive my free coins  Cheesy

1) The Linux link seems to be broken
2) Where do I get the source?
source is the github logo, the damon link is ok, i will fix the linuxqt thx for the info Wink

Awesome new project I will keep following it to see how it develops. Of course the first step on the TODO list is to get listed on exchanges, so you can dump the premine and use the funds for the project LOL
No, really no, i want to use the 100k premine for bouties, i will keep 20k to sell, but not dump, i will sell gradually to pay for the servers.
and 100k premine for a 40million max coin is absolutly nothing ...

The is 14400 coins per day and the Dev has 100k so he has a few days worth it is not much. Other Devs go much higher then just a few days worth of mining many of them go into months. Like 8% premine what is that ? It's a good thing the Dev is doing.

Suicide coin though ? Meh ? Will this coin self terminate ? It has negative staking and eats itself slowly xP

Premine for Suicide Coin is only 0.25%

Give me ur address i give you 100 SRC, at least someone notes something positiv Cheesy

EDIT: Link fixed
Coin Mage
Regarding the wallet to receive my free coins  Cheesy

1) The Linux link seems to be broken
2) Where do I get the source? From Github, obviously.
Activity: 770
Awesome new project I will keep following it to see how it develops. Of course the first step on the TODO list is to get listed on exchanges, so you can dump the premine and use the funds for the project LOL
No, really no, i want to use the 100k premine for bouties, i will keep 20k to sell, but not dump, i will sell gradually to pay for the servers.

The is 14400 coins per day and the Dev has 100k so he has a few days worth it is not much. Other Devs go much higher then just a few days worth of mining many of them go into months. Like 8% premine what is that ? It's a good thing the Dev is doing.

Suicide coin though ? Meh ? Will this coin self terminate ? It has negative staking and eats itself slowly xP

Premine for Suicide Coin is only 0.25%
If samone read this i have another name for coin Compilationcoin free to use.

Could you be more specific ?

By the way, thanks to miners Cheesy pm me guys ^^
Activity: 518
If samone read this i have another name for coin Compilationcoin free to use.
Suicidal dev is a very bad precondition for a coin to succeed.  Undecided
I love your comments guy, annother 50 SCD for you xD
Coin Mage
Suicidal dev is a very bad precondition for a coin to succeed.  Undecided
Dev being suicidal, too?  Huh  Grin
Yes Cheesy i suicided ICOBID last time XD when i knew it is a scam ...
Give me your address i send you 100 SCD, free gift Cheesy
had you loved the santa claus in futurama ?  Grin Grin Grin it is the same delirium here  Cool
Coin Mage
Dev being suicidal, too?  Huh  Grin
The project is really look like a joke along that is horrible too. By the way good luck for your project but I don't like to promote concepts like that. I hope you will not go to scam.
No way to go scam, i will sell some to maintain servers once listed, you will see that everything will go to bounties Cheesy
The real objective is to show my capacities from this coin project, and look at the website, the video is verry funny.
The whole project had been done in 24h, except the logo, i did 15 days ago.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
The project is really look like a joke along that is horrible too. By the way good luck for your project but I don't like to promote concepts like that. I hope you will not go to scam.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Pages:
Jump to: