Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOO]NooCoin | Nootropic Payment Gateway | 25% Discount | Now Shipping! - page 32. (Read 87370 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Aren't nootropics banned in certain countries? If I'm wrong let me know.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Good question. We have to gauge the size of the buy order order based on how well our CFC runs. We would be buying atleast the number of coins needed to fund the tier accounts, giveaways, and promotions. I would imagine it would come to roughly 5%-10%

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Maybe i will buy some after IPO for cheap.

NooHack will be buying our initial supply of coins after-market for the purposes of our initial giveaways, float for the tier accounts system, and bounties.
We shall do this with a large buy order at IPO price after the coin goes live for trading.

You are free to buy at the IPO or afterwards, but do not expect the price to tumble below IPO price.

Will you allow bittrex to do that for you? meaning them controlling this "large buy order" and how large will this buy order be? what percentage of the ICO funds?

NooHack will be buying our initial supply of coins after-market for the purposes of our initial giveaways, float for the tier accounts system, and bounties.
We shall do this with a large buy order at IPO price after the coin goes live for trading.

You are free to buy at the IPO or afterwards, but do not expect the price to tumble below IPO price.

Nootropics are awesome. I have taken Alpha Brain many times and love it. I don't really see the benefits of creating your own crypto currency and incorporating it into your business. So I am likely going to stay away from the ICO. But if things roll out smoothly, I will definitely order some of your product using Noo[Suspicious link removed]d luck!

Good to hear you are an avid Nootropics user!
Some of the replies beforehand have addressed the reason why we chose to create our own coin.
To summarize, we feel that this is the best way we can bring the products at the best possible prices to our customers, whilst trying a crypto business model right from the get go.
Many companies do hold IPO's for raising capital to expand and get some working capital. Our business model takes into account that the price of NOO will appreciate as our custom increases. This is both beneficial to us, but also beneficial to buyers of the products, traders, investors alike.

Its the embodiment of doing crypto business, whilst maintaining our stance with complying to legal procedures.

In IPO they give you "shares" of the company while you're offering crypto coins named after NOOHACK. How do you think the price would increase after ICO?

NOOHACK could be great but I don't see a point in buying coins during ICO.

Think of this situation. As we gain more customers,integrate our own exchange to the website, customers even outside of the crypto community will be able to get a hold of the coins more readily. We expect the price to appreciate based on growing custom. NooHack also will not be market selling the coins received for payment. Rather, we have giveaways and a tier account system that pays out the coin back to our users.

As investors, the ICO serves as an early opportunity for them to see the growth of our business be matched with the appreciation of the coin.
You will as an investor or user, benefit from the appreciation of the coin value through the decreasing supply. Not only this, you will be able to ultimately obtain more products for less NOO as a result of their increased value.

We're a small eco-system, but a functional and hopefully, self sustaining one.
We are in effect, a company that rewards our users with loyalty points. These points are NooCoin. However, loyalty points in a regular company are not finite in supply, and do not utilise the Blockchain.

legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
Nootropics are awesome. I have taken Alpha Brain many times and love it. I don't really see the benefits of creating your own crypto currency and incorporating it into your business. So I am likely going to stay away from the ICO. But if things roll out smoothly, I will definitely order some of your product using Noo[Suspicious link removed]d luck!

Good to hear you are an avid Nootropics user!
Some of the replies beforehand have addressed the reason why we chose to create our own coin.
To summarize, we feel that this is the best way we can bring the products at the best possible prices to our customers, whilst trying a crypto business model right from the get go.
Many companies do hold IPO's for raising capital to expand and get some working capital. Our business model takes into account that the price of NOO will appreciate as our custom increases. This is both beneficial to us, but also beneficial to buyers of the products, traders, investors alike.

Its the embodiment of doing crypto business, whilst maintaining our stance with complying to legal procedures.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Nootropics are awesome. I have taken Alpha Brain many times and love it. I don't really see the benefits of creating your own crypto currency and incorporating it into your business. So I am likely going to stay away from the ICO. But if things roll out smoothly, I will definitely order some of your product using Noocoin.

Good luck!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
This has scam written all over it.

BRB selling product doesn't even have FDA approval. Possibly Fake crap
BRB buying coins from ICO
BRB buy shit product
BRB dead

lol. It's most stupid fcking shit I've ever seen in my life. No hate but jesus fcking christ. If you just wanted to sell your shit product..you could just open a website and accept bitcoins. Why the fck would you create a new coin for it?

Let me guess..you're going dump your premine on people and then send them shit product when they complain.

People, do not invest in this crap for fck sake. If you invest..do not buy this product. I'm going to report this thread to FDA and see what they have to say about it. Lets see your contact info because I'm going to need that.

Hello,

I appreciate your concern.

Firstly, in regards to unscheduled medications, feel free to ring and report us to the FDA if you wish. We have already reached out to them ourselves but as far as jurisdiction goes, the regulations and laws of the UK allow for the sale of these supplements, given that terms and conditions are explained explicitly. Our terms outline the legality and legitimacy of the sale of our products.

Now in regards to quality, We have COA from our supplier that and are awaiting a third party analysis COA as part of our quality control process. These will be made publicly available as soon as they are processed, which will be verified very shortly. Every batch of products from here onwards will follow the same quality control process.

I will PM you my phone number and email address. Look forward to hearing from you. Anyone else, feel free to do the same.

Kind regards,
Sean

PS. We do not have a premine. This is a bittrex hosted ICO: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NOO

Okay. Fair enough.

It looks like the point behind this ICO is that you want to collect money to develop your product. Why come to crypto? There are websites that allow you to run crowdfund for your project.

This doesn't really make any sense. To me it looks like you found crypto as the easiest method to collect money while getting buyers at the same time instead of going through the proper route (marketing, crowdfunding etc). That's not what crypto is, bud. You're literally asking people to convert there $ to your coin and then they'll be inclined to buy that product once price has dumped. That's bullshit..really when you can just send free samples to people if your intention is to make your product bigger.

So..1 NOO = 1 bottle of noohack?

WHY?

Firstly 1 NOO does NOT and never will equate to one of our products. That's not our goal and even if it was it's pretty damn impossible. Secondly, our products (we do not sell NooHack, we sell nootropics such as Aniracetam and Alpha-GPC) all have different prices, again making it pointless.

Our aim isn't to pump this coin. The market price of NooCoin will be used when customers make a purchase. We are in fact working on building an exchange directly into the website, for those not too familiar with crypto. For the meantime though, if one wishes to purchase a product they would buy NOO at market price, deposit it into their account, and place the order. There is no price discrepancy. Due to this the market price of the coin is not of importance.

NooCoin is simply as an alternative payment method for the cryptocurrency community. Our aim at NooHack is to create a synergy between cryptocurrency and nootropics by introducing NooCoin and Bitcoin (more so) to the public and the nootropics community. The same goes for the cryptocurrency community, introducing them to the beauty of nootropic supplementation. This is the reason we are offering a 25% discount for NooCoin (lowering our profit margins significantly) and 10% for bitcoin. This is the reason we are hosting the business in this manner.

Kind regards,
Sean

Why not just use Bitcoin, DRK, LTC or DOGE if your purpose is to combine crypto & supplements?

Why create a new coin just for that specific purpose?

The're coming to much altcoin. Just copies of copies of copies.

BRB buy shit product
BRB dead

lol. It's most stupid fcking shit I've ever seen in my life. No hate but jesus fcking christ. If you just wanted to sell your shit product..you could just open a website and accept bitcoins. Why the fck would you create a new coin for it?

Let me guess..you're going dump your premine on people and then send them shit product when they complain.

People, do not invest in this crap for fck sake. If you invest..do not buy this product. I'm going to report this thread to FDA and see what they have to say about it. Lets see your contact info because I'm going to need that.

Hello,

Firstly, in regards to unscheduled medications, feel free to ring and report us to the FDA if you wish. We have already reached out to them ourselves but as far as jurisdiction goes, the regulations and laws of the UK allow for the sale of these supplements, given that terms and conditions are explained explicitly. Our terms outline the legality and legitimacy of the sale of our products.

Now in regards to quality, We have COA from our supplier that and are awaiting a third party analysis COA as part of our quality control process. These will be made publicly available as soon as they are processed, which will be verified very shortly. Every batch of products from here onwards will follow the same quality control process.

I will PM you my phone number and email address. Look forward to hearing from you. Anyone else, feel free to do the same.

Kind regards,
Sean

PS. We do not have a premine. This is a bittrex hosted ICO: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NOO

Okay. Fair enough.

It looks like the point behind this ICO is that you want to collect money to develop your product. Why come to crypto? There are websites that allow you to run crowdfund for your project.

This doesn't really make any sense. To me it looks like you found crypto as the easiest method to collect money while marketing your product at the same time instead of going through the proper route (marketing, crowdfunding etc). That's not what crypto is, bud. You're literally asking people to convert there $ to your coin and then they'll be inclined to buy that product once price has dumped. That's bullshit..really when you can just send free samples to people if your intention is to make your product bigger.

WHY?

Thanks for asking why we chose Crypto as opposed to other crowd-funding mechanisms. We feel that you have a valid query and our response is as follows:

- Crypto is actually not the easiest method to collect money whilst marketing our product. Infact, contrary to your belief, we are raising a far smaller amount than we could have given the scale and scope of our operation(s).
- Our belief is that Crypto empowers business and start-ups like ours and allows for more flexibility and innovation with business practices centred around the crypto economy.
  Countless examples of coins have been launched with no real world whatsoever. However, we launch with a products that people can buy with the coin straight away.
- Crypto is all about the utility of the coins, and in that respect, bringing together new business models that cover the use of new crypto currencies is exactly the embodiment of crypto currency.

Finally, the price of our products in NooCoin are dynamic based on their BTC prices.
If the price of NooCoin went up, you would pay less NOO for the same product.

If the price went down, you would pay more NOO for the same product.

I hope this clears up your queries.

Please feel free to ask any further questions you may have.

Activity: 1540

BRB buy shit product
BRB dead

Hello,

Kind regards,
Sean

Okay. Fair enough.

This doesn't really make any sense. To me it looks like you found crypto as the easiest method to collect money while getting buyers at the same time instead of going through the proper route (marketing, crowdfunding etc). That's not what crypto is, bud. You're literally asking people to convert there $ to your coin and then they'll be inclined to buy that product once price has dumped. That's bullshit..really when you can just send free samples to people if your intention is to make your product bigger.

WHY?

Firstly 1 NOO does NOT and never will equate to one of our products. That's not our goal and even if it was it's pretty damn impossible. Secondly, our products (we do not sell NooHack, we sell nootropics such as Aniracetam and Alpha-GPC) all have different prices, again making it pointless.

Our aim isn't to pump this coin. The market price of NooCoin will be used when customers make a purchase. We are in fact working on building an exchange directly into the website, for those not too familiar with crypto. For the meantime though, if one wishes to purchase a product they would buy NOO at market price, deposit it into their account, and place the order. There is no price discrepancy. Due to this the market price of the coin is not of importance.

NooCoin is simply as an alternative payment method for the cryptocurrency community. Our aim at NooHack is to create a synergy between cryptocurrency and nootropics by introducing NooCoin and Bitcoin (more so) to the public and the nootropics community. The same goes for the cryptocurrency community, introducing them to the beauty of nootropic supplementation. This is the reason we are offering a 25% discount for NooCoin (lowering our profit margins significantly) and 10% for bitcoin. This is the reason we are hosting the business in this manner.

Kind regards,
Sean

Why not just use Bitcoin, DRK, LTC or DOGE if your purpose is to combine crypto & supplements?

Why create a new coin just for that specific purpose?

Activity: 9

BRB buy shit product
BRB dead

Hello,

Firstly, in regards to unscheduled supplements, feel free to ring and report us to the FDA if you wish. We have already reached out to them ourselves but as far as jurisdiction goes, the regulations and laws of the UK allow for the sale of these supplements, given that terms and conditions are explained explicitly. Our terms outline the legality and legitimacy of the sale of our products.

Kind regards,
Sean

Okay. Fair enough.

WHY?

The market price of NooCoin will be used when customers make a purchase. We are in fact working on building an exchange directly into the website, for those not too familiar with crypto. For the meantime though, if one wishes to purchase a product they would buy NOO at market price, deposit it into their account, and place the order. There is no price discrepancy. Due to this the market price of the coin is not of importance.

Kind regards,
Sean

BRB buy shit product
BRB dead

Hello,

Kind regards,
Sean

Okay. Fair enough.

This doesn't really make any sense. To me it looks like you found crypto as the easiest method to collect money while marketing your product at the same time instead of going through the proper route (marketing, crowdfunding etc). That's not what crypto is, bud. You're literally asking people to convert there $ to your coin and then they'll be inclined to buy that product once price has dumped. That's bullshit..really when you can just send free samples to people if your intention is to make your product bigger.

WHY?

Activity: 9

BRB buy shit product
BRB dead

Hello,

Now in regards to quality, We have COAs from our supplier that and are awaiting a third party analysis COAs as part of our quality control process. These will be made publicly available as soon as they are processed, which will be verified very shortly. Every batch of products from here onwards will follow the same quality control process.

Kind regards,
Sean

BRB buy shit product
BRB dead

Activity: 109
looks very great , can you tell me the ico price will be ?

if possible i will buy some

Thanks, very happy to hear some positive feedback.
The ICO price is 1000 Satoshi's per coin. You should be able to buy some tonight at 10pm PST (1.5hrs from time of writing this.)
when finish ico?

Thanks, very happy to hear some positive feedback.
The ICO price is 1000 Satoshi's per coin. You should be able to buy some tonight at 10pm PST (1.5hrs from time of writing this.)
What will happen to unsold ICO coins?

Unsold ICO Coins will be destroyed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
What will happen to unsold ICO coins?
Pages:
Jump to: