Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NPC] NPCcoin PoS + Masternodes - page 4. (Read 20730 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
https://boscoin.io
December 13, 2016, 10:16:28 PM
English website would be better..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
December 13, 2016, 10:13:21 PM
Iam not believed
NPC price is 17k satoshi, is total suply coin 7 billion
is bery big total suply, but npc price can incraese to high price

and not popular coin very low community npc user, because very low promotion without signature campaign or social media campaign
but very fantastic price
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
December 13, 2016, 09:52:31 PM
Dear NPCcoin followers:

The operation of the cryptocurrency is blocked due to lack of functionality.
Unfortunately at the beginning of this year 2016 the currency was launched and launched at yobit.net, but from the main wallet a transaction was executed from “somewhere” (we do not know if it was a hacker or the programmer who developed the currency at first) subtracting 645489.52261827 coins, an unsustainable hole for the launch of the whole project, since the value we want to manage throughout the project is 1 $ -1 NPC, although it has reached more than $1.74. From that steal the coin to lost value reaching even $0.05.

It was tried to make a fork hark that worked twice to be able to rectify this transaction and to be able to launch the whole project of the platform of negociosparacasa.com together with the criptocurrency npccoin.com, the problem arrives when we are unable to re-execute the Stake and continue the chain of blocks.

This is the reason why the operation of the cryptocurrency is still blocked.

I would like to call on experienced programmers who would want to help us repair the errors and be able to put the criptomoneda in operation with enough certainty that there will be no more robberies in the users' wallets, something vital for the proper functioning of the monetary system and confidence in the system.

As the project's CEO, I will reward the developer or developers who want to join the project and get it up and running with a free one-year membership to the platform valued at € 600. In addition a free daily reward package valued at 200 € and a direct prize of 1000 NPC, that can be exchanged at yobit.com for any other cryptocurrency.

A possible solution to reactivate the system would be to make a hard fork in block 40050 and activate the system with PoW, in this way to re-feed the block chain and allow the PoS activation again

While this problem is not solved, we will not be able to convert this currency into a real trading opportunity.

For more information contact me by private. Thank you

o thats a bitch, sorry to hear that happened.  course without any links or TXs posted, everything you said is just a wall of text, but hey: IT MUST BE TRUE, the dev could NEVER  have just dumped his premine, no way! ;p

Whatever man, your coin was just another worthless blip on 2016 radar.
Better luck next time?
https://puu.sh/sOi8V/cd5d3b522d.png

all that proves is that someone who controls your wallet sent out the coins. probably you.  Of course there's no block explorer , and proper TX links for us to actually trace your coins and such, so hey again, i guess well just take your word for it eh?

whatever man, no point in arguing with you, your project is dead, you failed.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 13, 2016, 03:15:38 PM
Dear NPCcoin followers:

Unfortunately at the beginning of this year 2016 the currency was launched and launched at yobit.net, but from the main wallet a transaction was executed from “somewhere” (we do not know if it was a hacker or the programmer who developed the currency at first) subtracting 645489.52261827 coins, an unsustainable hole for the launch of the whole project, since the value we want to manage throughout the project is 1 $ -1 NPC, although it has reached more than $1.74. From that steal the coin to lost value reaching even $0.05.

It was tried to make a fork hark that worked twice to be able to rectify this transaction and to be able to launch the whole project of the platform of negociosparacasa.com together with the criptocurrency npccoin.com, the problem arrives when we are unable to re-execute the Stake and continue the chain of blocks.

I would like to call on experienced programmers who would want to help us repair the errors and be able to put the criptomoneda in operation with enough certainty that there will be no more robberies in the users' wallets, something vital for the proper functioning of the monetary system and confidence in the system.

As the project's CEO, I will reward the developer or developers who want to join the project and get it up and running with a free one-year membership to the platform valued at € 600. In addition a free daily reward package valued at 200 € and a direct prize of 1000 NPC, that can be exchanged at yobit.com for any other cryptocurrency.

A possible solution to reactivate the system would be to make a hard fork in block 40050 and activate the system with PoW, in this way to re-feed the block chain and allow the PoS activation again

While this problem is not solved, we will not be able to convert this currency into a real trading opportunity.

o thats a bitch, sorry to hear that happened.  course without any links or TXs posted, everything you said is just a wall of text, but hey: IT MUST BE TRUE, the dev could NEVER  have just dumped his premine, no way! ;p

Better luck next time?
https://puu.sh/sOi8V/cd5d3b522d.png
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
December 13, 2016, 02:45:36 PM
Dear NPCcoin followers:

Better luck next time?
December 13, 2016, 02:33:47 PM
Dear NPCcoin followers:

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 04, 2016, 03:13:05 AM
waiting giveaways
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 26, 2016, 04:33:47 PM
The coon with business potential at home ? What ? Sounds like nonesense talk to me. You should dona free giveaway since the coin total is so high. There gonna be so many coins plus the ones generated through stake. Are you sure that's such a good idea ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 26, 2016, 02:01:14 PM
This is potential coin,

give away waiting...

i'm not sure this is potential coin. total supply too big, and no feature.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 26, 2016, 12:34:07 PM
agree with you, too much coin supply
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
November 26, 2016, 11:10:06 AM
This is potential coin,

give away waiting...

I am not sure this is potential coin
total supply is too much I do not interesting to buy this.
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
November 26, 2016, 10:58:19 AM
Enjoy your rich day.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2016, 01:51:16 AM
This is potential coin,

give away waiting...
Activity: 196
November 25, 2016, 01:31:14 PM
coin dead,but on yobit price is crazy.
very very big damp NPC
Mad Mad World  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

yeah....NPC scamcoin   Tongue Tongue Tongue
I look at the amount of supply and it already looks unlikely that the coin really good, only owned pump and dump of bots trader
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
November 25, 2016, 01:02:34 PM
trading bot in yobit  Lips sealed
Activity: 616
November 25, 2016, 12:44:52 PM
very very big damp NPC

yeah....NPC scamcoin   Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
November 25, 2016, 10:15:31 AM
very very big damp NPC
Activity: 294
???
April 05, 2016, 05:14:53 AM
Coin dead as expected! Grin Don't get fooled
February 26, 2016, 06:53:34 AM
Hard Fork Block 71040. New Version Wallet 1.1.0.0
IMPORTANT: Everyone will need to delete everything inside their npccoin data folder except wallet.dat and peers.dat. Otherwise they will still be on the "old" chain.

New Windows Wallet 1.1.0.0: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-0Dbl8nDyjGbmdqdjBaVEIxU1U/view?usp=sharing
New Linux Wallet 1.1.0.0 QT and Core: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Y0F7tzVkgvcnE0MUpDelg4WHM/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 112
February 16, 2016, 10:25:02 PM
New coin, new giveaway!!!

...waiting!!!
Pages:
Jump to: