Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NPT] Neptunium | Cryptonight PoW | Secure, Anonymous and Community-focused - page 24. (Read 48504 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
yeah payment are stuck

It should be fixed, messed up with the fees.
Activity: 224
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I've updated my pool!
  • Minimal transaction fee (0.005NPT -> 0.001NPT)
  • Lowered payment threshold (1NPT -> 0.25NPT)
  • Lowered difficulty max since some people weren't getting shares
  • Additional security
  • New custom dark theme
  • Removed non-working miners from "Getting Started"
  • Various optimizations
The pool fee will be used to host an NPT giveaway as a way to promote interest for the coin.

Start mining at http://52.0.30.115/ Cheesy

I think your setting maybe have some faulty. It seems don't send payment.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Neptunium,

The website still says the fee is 5%

Also I have 6.789527139 pending balance - is that normal ?

Regards

Im pretty sure they will get sent 60 blocks after they have confirmed Smiley

I haven't increased my hashing and I was getting 1 or 2 NPT (every hour or so) regularly now it all seems to have stopped for many hours so doubt confirmations are the issue.

I just checked the pool, seems like its payments are fucked, no payments for 4 hours.

And the other pools?

2 other pools seem to be normally paying out

Check out my pool
http://222.124.156.75

Minimum payment 0.1 NPT too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Neptunium,

Regards

I haven't increased my hashing and I was getting 1 or 2 NPT (every hour or so) regularly now it all seems to have stopped for many hours so doubt confirmations are the issue.

I just checked the pool, seems like its payments are fucked, no payments for 4 hours.

And the other pools?

2 other pools seem to be normally paying out
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Neptunium,

Regards

And the other pools?
Neptunium,

Regards

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Neptunium,

Regards

Neptunium,

Regards

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Neptunium,

Regards
I've updated my pool!
  • Minimal transaction fee (0.005NPT -> 0.001NPT)
  • Lowered payment threshold (1NPT -> 0.25NPT)
  • Lowered difficulty max since some people weren't getting shares
  • Additional security
  • New custom dark theme
  • Removed non-working miners from "Getting Started"
  • Various optimizations
The pool fee will be used to host an NPT giveaway as a way to promote interest for the coin.

Start mining at http://52.0.30.115/ Cheesy
what about exchanges?

I'll be applying for exchanges in the next few days. I'd like to get some more interest in the coin first, perhaps a giveaway.

I expect some coins I guess as I am one of the first adopters. Will try the pool today. BTW what is the fastest GPU and CPU miner ?

CCMiner and CPUMiner are currently the fastest ones. You can find them in the original thread.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
what about exchanges?

I'll be applying for exchanges in the next few days. I'd like to get some more interest in the coin first, perhaps a giveaway.

I expect some coins I guess as I am one of the first adopters. Will try the pool today. BTW what is the fastest GPU and CPU miner ?
what about exchanges?

legendary
how much coin do u get per 100h/s in a pool per day? it seems to me that still solo works better than pool. may b i m making mistake but  i get 230 h but pool shows 100 only.

it takes time for pool to catch up with the hash rate you have, dont worry you will still get the hash, adn should be around 16 npt per day with that hash Smiley
legendary
how much coin do u get per 100h/s in a pool per day? it seems to me that still solo works better than pool. may b i m making mistake but  i get 230 h but pool shows 100 only.
I'm still solo mining and still getting a few block started yesterday so fare I got 24.5 coin not sure if that good or not maybe time to join a pool. See if we can get that working can someone let me know how there doing with solo mining this coin ....

Solo mining is getting a bit difficult. Join a pool. 500 makes about 45 coins per day on a pool.
For some reason I'm having a hard time getting it work on the pool......HOPEFULLY ILL GET IT GOING....

What's wrong? Come in the IRC and I'll try to help. But if your hash is above 100 solo mining will still work, just more variance.
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
I'm still solo mining and still getting a few block started yesterday so fare I got 24.5 coin not sure if that good or not maybe time to join a pool. See if we can get that working can someone let me know how there doing with solo mining this coin ....

Solo mining is getting a bit difficult. Join a pool. 500 makes about 45 coins per day on a pool.
For some reason I'm having a hard time getting it work on the pool......HOPEFULLY ILL GET IT GOING....

Pages:
Jump to: