Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NPT] Neptunium | Cryptonight PoW | Secure, Anonymous and Community-focused - page 25. (Read 48504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I'm still solo mining and still getting a few block started yesterday so fare I got 24.5 coin not sure if that good or not maybe time to join a pool. See if we can get that working can someone let me know how there doing with solo mining this coin ....

Solo mining is getting a bit difficult. Join a pool. 500 makes about 45 coins per day on a pool.
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
I'm still solo mining and still getting a few block started yesterday so fare I got 24.5 coin not sure if that good or not maybe time to join a pool. See if we can get that working can someone let me know how there doing with solo mining this coin ....
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Can someone with an AMD GPU try mining using MinerGate's mining GUI? The download and instructions can be found in the main thread under "Miners".
just want to share with you guy another miner easy to setup. cryptonote-easy-miner_v0.0.3

https://github.com/zone117x/cryptonote-easy-miner/releases

I believe cryptonote-easyminer uses CPU-Miner Multi and doesn't support GPUs, but I'll add it to the thread anyway.
i just switched from minergate to this one, seem better for me .

btw. i like this wallet you made, and the total coin is rare, going to have more value in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Can someone with an AMD GPU try mining using MinerGate's mining GUI? The download and instructions can be found in the main thread under "Miners".
just want to share with you guy another miner easy to setup. cryptonote-easy-miner_v0.0.3

I believe cryptonote-easyminer uses CPU-Miner Multi and doesn't support GPUs, but I'll add it to the thread anyway.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250

you could add this miner to your list, easy to setup
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am using Minergate GUI to mine NPT with pool (http://104.156.253.111/)

Here is how:

1) Open Minergate GUI
2) Go to "OTHER POOLS" tab
3) Fill in the blanks
    - Display Name: NPT
    - Pool URL: 104.156.253.111
    - Pool login: Your wallet address
4) Done Smiley

You don't have to give your password to the pool.

Good luck!

You forgot to include the ports in there and the address on stratum if im right :O

You don't have to specify a port or stratum prefix if i recall correctly.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
i was getting 230h/s while i mined solo. I tried 2 pools to mine with same cpu and getting 110h/s. Why ?

You get better hash if you use the best port for your mining setup.  These are the parameters:

"ports": [
            {
                "port": 3333,
                "difficulty": 100,
                "desc": "Low end hardware"
            },
            {
                "port": 5555,
                "difficulty": 2000,
                "desc": "Mid range hardware"
            },
            {
                "port": 7777,
                "difficulty": 10000,
                "desc": "High end hardware"
            },

You need to wait some time for the hashrate that the pool shows to accurately reflect the hashrate that you are providing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

Here is how:

1) Open Minergate GUI
3) Fill in the blanks
4) Done Smiley

Good luck!

You forgot to include the ports in there and the address on stratum if im right :O
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
1)cpuminer-multi-rel1.1 shows only 7 H/s per core on my Core2Quad Q8400!!! Why H/s?? Why not kH/s? What's the problem?! This is not only my issue I can see, but whats wrong? Or Is this coin special feature?? 2)this stupid miner "Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.3 Beta - POOL" did not recognize Neptunium wallet and can't work with it! in log file: (Wrong wallet address Np3E1A*** - XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/Aeon/Duck/Dash/OEC/MCN/ORION addresses are supported only.). Is there any way to solve this? Or Is there other GPU miner for Neptunium on my R9 270X?? I'm mining on 104.156.253.11 pool. If Claymore GPU Miner is not compatible with Neptunium, why are you, all, is copy-pasting the same bull*hit on every pool?Huh?!!!!!

The Claymore miner is a proprietary miner and currently only supports certain address formats.  

The open source pool software has standard templates that include references and links to the Claymore miner.  I neglected to remove the Claymore download links.  I have removed the links to the Claymore on the getting started page since it does not work with this particular coin.  I apologize for any confusion it may have caused.  
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
PC repair master, engeneer, radioamateur
You can mine Neptunium with altcoin GUI miner: Minegrate GUI miner here is mining instuctions (thanks to kastelli):
1.register and download Minegrate GUI miner
2.Open Minegrate GUI miner, activate Show other pools function from View, and go to Other Pools tab
3.Fill in the blanks
    - Display Name: Neptunium or just NPT
    - Pool URL: 104.156.253.111:3333  (or dev's pool 52.0.30.155, or 222.124.156.75 or any other pool)
    - Pool login: Your wallet address   (You don't have to give your password to the pool)
Minegrate GUI maner also has a Benchmark function. This miner supports CPU and Nvidia. No AMD support yet.

Here is how:

1) Open Minergate GUI
3) Fill in the blanks
4) Done Smiley

Good luck!

Thanks for sharing this method. Can someone test it with AMD, perhaps it will work.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Here is how:

1) Open Minergate GUI
2) Activate "Show other pools" from "View" menu
3) Fill in the blanks
4) Done Smiley

Good luck!
Activity: 224
Vaccomondus, tell us which pool you are using, and check your wallet address and password, both an your local wallet and your miner settings

http://52.0.30.115/#  Np3PJCpULJKWYGpTD3jsJdExKr9mN7PdQK4Yd9zu3PhM2ADCLQPCRGURVqJV7cwoPkGbrCfPgAQhMKs LVfVWN15M2cHhyUpr9
the pool 104.156.253.111 has about 60% H/s from Network Hash, is it ok?? or this is a problem?

It's fine, just lots of people mining, probably some with multiple computers.
the pool 104.156.253.111 has about 60% H/s from Network Hash, is it ok?? or this is a problem?
Vaccomondus, tell us which pool you are using, and check your wallet address and password, both an your local wallet and your miner settings
Activity: 224
pool say already payed 2 npt, but nothing in my wallet, why?

The pool does automatic payouts when you reach 1NPT. You can check your wallet address on the website so see your stats and earnings.

like i said i have 2npt there and none is in my wallet, i mean local wallet, not on the pool
I have the same issue, maybe because neptuniumd.exe is showing: (2016-Mar-10 23:01:41.479178 WARNING [node_server] [213.22.1.147:4460 OUT] Exception in connectionHandler: TcpConnection::read, WSAGetOverlappedResult failed, result=10060, A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.) maybe something wrong with nodes.... dear dev what can you tell about this?

There can be many reasons for this. At one stage I had many of these and I fixed it by reconnecting my internet connection and restarting my PC. If you get those messages it meas that the daemon is not connecting to the network. If this happens for some time then your wallet will be behind because your wallet needs blocks to update its balance. If there was a block explorer and you checked your address you would probably see the 2 coins in it. As soon as you fix your internet connection and get a more stable connection and neptiniumd syncs, I am pretty sure that your wallet would show the 2 coins (if you used the correct address to mine with of course)

His error message is completely fine, I receive them too. As long as the IP in the address message, in this case 213.22.1.147,  doesn't belong to the user running the daemon or a seed node, he should already be synchronized with the network. My pool hasn't found a block in the past hour, probably due to luck, so that's why he may not be receiving any payments.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I have the same issue, maybe because neptuniumd.exe is showing: (2016-Mar-10 23:01:41.479178 WARNING [node_server] [213.22.1.147:4460 OUT] Exception in connectionHandler: TcpConnection::read, WSAGetOverlappedResult failed, result=10060, A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.) maybe something wrong with nodes.... dear dev what can you tell about this?

There can be many reasons for this. At one stage I had many of these and I fixed it by reconnecting my internet connection and restarting my PC. If you get those messages it meas that the daemon is not connecting to the network. If this happens for some time then your wallet will be behind because your wallet needs blocks to update its balance. If there was a block explorer and you checked your address you would probably see the 2 coins in it. As soon as you fix your internet connection and get a more stable connection and neptiniumd syncs, I am pretty sure that your wallet would show the 2 coins (if you used the correct address to mine with of course)
Pages:
Jump to: