Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NPT] Neptunium | Cryptonight PoW | Secure, Anonymous and Community-focused - page 5. (Read 48456 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
this coin was dead?

not yet

dev is here , pool on mining, but need dev push news
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Wasted my time and power mining.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
NPT transfer  exist, some want to by at 500 sth
If dev need more donation, I have 12000 NPT and do

and , I v donated 5000 NPT to dev yet
 Grin

500 sat is a joke not profitable, at least 2k-3k
Merit: 101
with no exchange any coin is dead
I must agree... And the situation with cryptonotes is much harder than that of simple bitcoin clones.
There are not small exchanges that add cryptonotes. No yobit no c-cex etc.
Most developers of cryptonote coins don't take this into account.
ONEEVILCOIN (now magnatoj), REDWIND, TAVOS, INFINIUM8 etc they would thrive in a small exchange, but there is no such thing as "small exchange" for cryptonotes. It is either poloniex or bittrex.
Lets see how it goes with cryptopia now that they added their first ones, Monero and AEON.
Well, I heard Minergate is adding new coin, cross yer fingers it'd be Neptunium Smiley
JUST SAYIN

I just dont understand why would they add coin that does not have that much if hashing power, while really low value and no even exchange
Its based on Cryptonight, need no reasons Cheesy
NPT transfer  exist, some want to by at 500 sth
If dev need more donation, I have 12000 NPT and do

and , I v donated 5000 NPT to dev yet
 Grin
no exchange is not live or die
block explorer is not  live or die

some premine coin only have an topic, its sell, buy on exchange, oh, scam coin

NPT not scam

only time needed
welcome dev back

ok, something go on,  maybe u can leave a plan about NPT

guys have no patience

Grin Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I must agree... And the situation with cryptonotes is much harder than that of simple bitcoin clones.
ONEEVILCOIN (now magnatoj), REDWIND, TAVOS, INFINIUM8 etc they would thrive in a small exchange, but there is no such thing as "small exchange" for cryptonotes. It is either poloniex or bittrex.
Lets see how it goes with cryptopia now that they added their first ones, Monero and AEON.
Well, I heard Minergate is adding new coin, cross yer fingers it'd be Neptunium Smiley
JUST SAYIN

I just dont understand why would they add coin that does not have that much if hashing power, while really low value and no even exchange
JUST SAYIN
Activity: 352
Welp, all things considered...but the coin is kinda dead, even if you're alive (which is the highest mark of patience in my book)
But as I said, step it up, make something new!

How is the coin dead? There was never any serious functionality issues and all things considered, Neptunium is still in it's early stages. With no currency exchange it was still never widely adopted.
You're right, no doubt!
But would you rather launch a new coin, or...keep working on this one?

Welp, all things considered...but the coin is kinda dead, even if you're alive (which is the highest mark of patience in my book)

How is the coin dead? There was never any serious functionality issues and all things considered, Neptunium is still in it's early stages. With no currency exchange it was still never widely adopted.
You're right, no doubt!
But would you rather launch a new coin, or...keep working on this one?

I'm still here and will pay off existing bounties and donations to the community when needed. Yes, support has been very lackluster but Neptunium is still very premature in development and there's no serious problems.

It's a nonprofit project I've started but unfortunately have been too busy to maintain in the past month. My nodes and website is still running, and I'm still here. I'll dedicate today and tomorrow starting from around 3PM to around 12-3AM EST to address concerns, help out, and work on the block explorer.

@lulworm, you and anyone else is free to make your own developments and contributions to the project and take credit and potential profit for whatever you do. I will support any change the community supports.

Join our Freenode IRC at 6:00PM today to discuss any concerns and what we should focus on next.

Good to see you around.

6pm which timezone?

Eastern Standard Time. I'll probably be on earlier but just giving everyone time to join if they want to chat.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I'm still here and will pay off existing bounties and donations to the community when needed. Yes, support has been very lackluster but Neptunium is still very premature in development and there's no serious problems.

It's a nonprofit project I've started but unfortunately have been too busy to maintain in the past month. My nodes and website is still running, and I'm still here. I'll dedicate today and tomorrow starting from around 3PM to around 12-3AM EST to address concerns, help out, and work on the block explorer.

@lulworm, you and anyone else is free to make your own developments and contributions to the project and take credit and potential profit for whatever you do. I will support any change the community supports.

Join our Freenode IRC at 6:00PM today to discuss any concerns and what we should focus on next.

Good to see you around.

6pm which timezone?

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
RIP

Ill buy coins @ 500 sats for old time sakes
WTS my 8 NPT Cheesy
R.I.P Neptunium (2016-2016)
Pages:
Jump to: