Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NPW]NEW POWER COIN, MOBILE WALLET RELEASED! AIRDROP EVERYDAY - page 10. (Read 73547 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
What are the main features of the new wallet?
We will bring the better designed UI to the cryptocurrency wallet which will be the base construction of the traffic platform.
And yes, we have not yet explained what is traffic platform, we will release the whitepaper about it when we are ready to go.
New wallet will be released, I want to know whether new wallet can open source code on github?
copper member
Activity: 248
We will bring the better designed UI to the cryptocurrency wallet which will be the base construction of the traffic platform.
And yes, we have not yet explained what is traffic platform, we will release the whitepaper about it when we are ready to go.
Activity: 6
Activity: 5
all members are anonymous?
Yes.
There will be the DEMO of new wallet within one week, we will publish the video if everything looks good.

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it.
Activity: 5
I bought 1000 npw. Nice!
Activity: 8
Yes.
There will be the DEMO of new wallet within one week, we will publish the video if everything looks good.

That sounds great, and We look forward to it.
copper member
Yes.
Activity: 4
Activity: 154
I think the idea of the project is good, the team is also very good and I think investors MUST choose this project for their big investment because for me, this investment will be the best for their bank
I like this project Thank you!. your project can be successful and reach the target that has been planned and hopefully this project will attract more investors. good luck!
Activity: 20
Dev, when is the white paper published?
copper member
Activity: 7
https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404257447010297792#_0

Wechat retweet bounty. 5 NPW.
[/quote 
Hey have you checked my translation yet sir ?
    I can hardly wait
dev,just check it quick and send to me.than i can pos that Grin
Activity: 7
Activity: 15
it seems like  a great coin!  my goal is  10000 coins。
terrible NPW!! never drop only goes up everyday!! Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: