Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon! - page 10. (Read 72945 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I am still here.. I hope we start seeing a little movement here but for now I am happy buying in these prices
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
9pRj6xxcpsvP2mF5D1oynVuEpXRHsNUTsr is the most recent one
9gtbKMhhtdRY8WYHvPazwgkuxPg7kitU5R is the first one that stopped connected (so created the above one instead)

9gtbKMhhtdRY8WYHvPazwgkuxPg7kitU5R This is address staked and does not have a 25000 input anymore so will not work as an MN.  You can see in block explorer it is the first thing that happened after you sent 25000 to it, so it never would have worked as MN.  important to disable staking or set reserve balance 9999999 so nothing is staked.  25K input will stake very fast (within a day), so if you want keep MN functioning staking should be disabled so it doesnt interfere and disable the MN.
http://neutron.blockview.space/tx/a6f5c248207dce1ce4495ec4d48416864c66c1f25fbb4bfda25689dc22153b13

9pRj6xxcpsvP2mF5D1oynVuEpXRHsNUTsr is a pefectly working MN from what i can see on block explorer, you are getting paid for it.
I can see it in the masternode list
http://neutron.blockview.space/address/9pRj6xxcpsvP2mF5D1oynVuEpXRHsNUTsr

but it seems you are confused about what you get a block, MN payment is always ~25coins, you will never get more than that. the number you see in wallet is the value of all the transactions that were in that block, not what you get paid. eg if someone send 10,000 coins, someone stakes 2000 coins, you would see ~12038coins, and if you look in the details or on block explorer it will show your MN getting 25coins. If you restart walletqt the displayed amount on those mined blocks will correct to show only the MN payout ~25coins.  Its confusing and maybe a visual bug to be fixed by dev, but you are getting everything, nothing is lost or missing Smiley

Got it, that actually makes sense.
Thanks for the explanation. That was Perfect!  This should be stickied or something.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Back online. Definitely just maintenance.

Email from bittrex confirmed was just normal maintenance Smiley was just annoyed as wanted to buy and if was offline for a short while Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Back online. Definitely just maintenance.
Activity: 269
NTRN wallet is disabled on Bittrex, why is this??

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
9gtbKMhhtdRY8WYHvPazwgkuxPg7kitU5R is the first one that stopped connected (so created the above one instead)

9gtbKMhhtdRY8WYHvPazwgkuxPg7kitU5R This is address staked and does not have a 25000 input anymore so will not work as an MN.  You can see in block explorer it is the first thing that happened after you sent 25000 to it, so it never would have worked as MN.  important to disable staking or set reserve balance 9999999 so nothing is staked.  25K input will stake very fast (within a day), so if you want keep MN functioning staking should be disabled so it doesnt interfere and disable the MN.
http://neutron.blockview.space/tx/a6f5c248207dce1ce4495ec4d48416864c66c1f25fbb4bfda25689dc22153b13

9pRj6xxcpsvP2mF5D1oynVuEpXRHsNUTsr is a pefectly working MN from what i can see on block explorer, you are getting paid for it.
I can see it in the masternode list
http://neutron.blockview.space/address/9pRj6xxcpsvP2mF5D1oynVuEpXRHsNUTsr

but it seems you are confused about what you get a block, MN payment is always ~25coins, you will never get more than that. the number you see in wallet is the value of all the transactions that were in that block, not what you get paid. eg if someone send 10,000 coins, someone stakes 2000 coins, you would see ~12038coins, and if you look in the details or on block explorer it will show your MN getting 25coins. If you restart walletqt the displayed amount on those mined blocks will correct to show only the MN payout ~25coins.  Its confusing and maybe a visual bug to be fixed by dev, but you are getting everything, nothing is lost or missing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
your wallet Addy ?

will look on Explorer to check

So...i have a masternode...and my transactions show I'm getting payments...but I don't really get those payments?

I'm sorry, whats the point of MN then? I should have made a couple thousand coins by now, yet they're nowhere to be found. Someone enlighten me, please.

You are getting payments for masternode. You have not set up MN correctly and probably staking only.   25000 exact to MN address and disable staking in wallet used for Masternode.  If your staking then you will get less then with masternodes.  I'm have been getting ~1000 daily from MN, but it decreases as more MNs come online.  

That's what I'm saying is strange. I did set it up properly according to the instructions on this thread:

Here's my .conf:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=netneutron
rpcpassword=password
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=9999
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=172.251.xx.xx:9999
masternodeprivkey=(removed key for post but its there)

Sent EXACTLY 25k to wallet address (well 25,000.02 so 25k exactly would hit address).

Waited for 15 confirmations

genkey command
closed wallet
created conf
opened wallet
masternode start

(masternode started successfully)

then after 2 days of showing that I was getting payments ranging from 75 - 300 NTRN every few hours I realized that my balance was not updating with these numbers.

Closed wallet, reopen:

12:43:25

masternode start

12:43:25

successfully started masternode

12:43:30

masternode list

12:43:30

{
"172.251.xx.xx:9999" : 1
}

But issue still continues

Just trying to figure out where the issue is.

Thanks
legendary
with datadir

Neutron-qt.exe -datadir=c:\BTC\MN-Neutron\2\   ( Example )

Edit
found on inet :

http://wiki.dashpay.io/display/DRK/Guide+to+Run+Multiple+Wallets+on+PC   ( Example )

legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
Can someone please tell me how to set ip MN number two, is it the same procedure just using a different port?

yep

and on the same computer you need another datadir

otherwise wallet will not start

Another datadir? I don't understand, so another neutron.conf file in another directory? or another wallet.dat?

new neutron. conf , another directory , new wallet.dat
same way you make MN1 , but change to another directory and edit your neutron. conf with another port

So, how do I direct the wallet to read from two different directories? I still don't get it, sorry...
Activity: 258
Breizh Atao
Why is the wallet disabled in Bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
So...i have a masternode...and my transactions show I'm getting payments...but I don't really get those payments?

I'm sorry, whats the point of MN then? I should have made a couple thousand coins by now, yet they're nowhere to be found. Someone enlighten me, please.

You are getting payments for masternode. You have not set up MN correctly and probably staking only.   25000 exact to MN address and disable staking in wallet used for Masternode.  If your staking then you will get less then with masternodes.  I'm have been getting ~1000 daily from MN, but it decreases as more MNs come online. 
legendary
Can someone please tell me how to set ip MN number two, is it the same procedure just using a different port?

yep

Another datadir? I don't understand, so another neutron.conf file in another directory? or another wallet.dat?

new neutron. conf , another directory , new wallet.dat
same way you make MN1 , but change to another directory and edit your neutron. conf with another port

legendary
A Wound in Eternity

yep

legendary

yep

legendary
A Wound in Eternity
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Apologies for not posting here for the past couple of days. I had things come up IRL that I had to deal with. Plans for the media blitz are still in motion.

good to see you back dev, need some news here
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

i trype it different here   it's ok from config ...

focus on error please or smth it should be problem there

if you have a dynamic IP (standard) this IP change every time you switch off or reboot your computer. Check www.whatismyip.com again
legendary
A Wound in Eternity

I run a MN and I get around 25 NTRNs for every block:

Pages:
Jump to: