Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon! - page 24. (Read 72945 times)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
How many neutron are staking? Seems like it got way more difficult
Amazing this coin is still sitting at the 10k market cap.. One of the lowest in crypto.. Some of the coins above aren't even a functioning coin!  I am holding mine and staking.. I see some big buy walls up there now!

Amazing because this great coin is going probably to 500 satoshis next month):

I highly doubt that.. What I mean is its working fine! Coins are staking and it sends fast and problem free.. compared with other coins around our market cap we should be very grateful lol
Activity: 560
Amazing this coin is still sitting at the 10k market cap.. One of the lowest in crypto.. Some of the coins above aren't even a functioning coin!  I am holding mine and staking.. I see some big buy walls up there now!

Amazing because this great coin is going probably to 500 satoshis next month):
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
yawn the dev and his team SUCK

yawn
great

so give us an detailed instructions for masternode set up who will work!

regards
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Now that BCT is back online, I will be able to get in touch with our MN developer to fix the following issue:

- Wallet crash on approx. 60 seconds of Masternode Startup.

Hold on folks Smiley

I hope this latest Bitcointalk disaster teached us all a lesson...
This community needs a website, to keep the NTRN holders up to date, beside the Bitcointalk updates, and a alternative chanel (IRC?) to be able to keep on communicating in case Bitcointalk goes offline again.

Regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NTRN
Now that BCT is back online, I will be able to get in touch with our MN developer to fix the following issue:

- Wallet crash on approx. 60 seconds of Masternode Startup.

Hold on folks Smiley
259th overall on coinmarketcap... Explain again why you are selling?  Grin
patience is key to everything Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think we must not forget the coin is worth 10k total. Right now investing in a coin in this area is a pure gamble.. I am holding my coins tight cause I think we will have a tron style run in the future.. I really don't care who is trying to pump and get rid of coins in this area if they are doing that they work for pennies anyways, Get things back on track get these masternodes completed and we will see new highs

the dev and his people are purposefully doing this to get everyone to dump. they come out with faulty updates and get everyone to dump, then they come out with the fix (maybe) and the so called day is saved. there is nothing special about this coin, at all. i liked the idea but if the dev is going to release shit and then disappear for an entire day at least, do you think he cares about us little ppl?  not fudding but fuck man we cant support trash backed by trash any more if we want crypto to be a success.

This is not true and I take issue with that sort of accusation. The dev has been nothing but forthright with everything going on - he is not available right now for personal reasons but he will be on later to make a post about everything.

None of us - big or small holders - know anymore than anyone else. The masternodes should have worked - that they didn't is not the end of the world, it just means X will have to spend a bit more time fixing things.

Hold your coins and you will profit in due time - dump and you will realise a loss.

Activity: 532
Dead coin is dead. Too bad, i used to have high hope with the team.  Angry
Activity: 529
maybe big things will happen soon  Grin
I think we must not forget the coin is worth 10k total. Right now investing in a coin in this area is a pure gamble.. I am holding my coins tight cause I think we will have a tron style run in the future.. I really don't care who is trying to pump and get rid of coins in this area if they are doing that they work for pennies anyways, Get things back on track get these masternodes completed and we will see new highs

the dev and his people are purposefully doing this to get everyone to dump. they come out with faulty updates and get everyone to dump, then they come out with the fix (maybe) and the so called day is saved. there is nothing special about this coin, at all. i liked the idea but if the dev is going to release shit and then disappear for an entire day at least, do you think he cares about us little ppl?  not fudding but fuck man we cant support trash backed by trash any more if we want crypto to be a success.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
No, I still trade but took nice profit.

Btw.

Name:    BigDaddySherman
Activity:    56
Position:    Jr. Member
Date Registered:    April 01, 2015, 08:10:39 PM

Wow. Pretty new user. You are side-account of Bob or someone else?  Wink

bobsurplus?  Huh
Activity: 279
Any good updates will increased the price. Someone will sell for profit and nothing to be upset with. Healthly growth for any coin is going to be ups and downs.

or how about any WORKING updates. this dev is a joke
Just a tad frustrating. Config switched back to staking. Again. Please stop promising things you're not ready to deliver.
Any good updates will increased the price. Someone will sell for profit and nothing to be upset with. Healthly growth for any coin is going to be ups and downs.

or how about any WORKING updates. this dev is a joke
Pages:
Jump to: