Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon! - page 45. (Read 72945 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
That was really quick thank you!

Looks like the network is forked... we are stuck

"blocks" : 14386,

ntrncoin getblockhash 14386
e2947106bd89ec86035116f66b0320ebc15459c8b99194cdf2b62dbc29fd9dc5

Disabling wallet till dev can sort this out...

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Hopefully we get some quick news from the team

We are currently in the process of updating the code with a new check pointing node along with setting up a dedicated seed node.
Thank you for your patience.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NTRN
Roadmap 6/7 should also be posted in the next hour and a half. Stay tuned everyone Smiley
Activity: 704
We are currently in the process of updating the code with a new check pointing node along with setting up a dedicated seed node.

thanks for the update!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
We are currently in the process of updating the code with a new checkpointing node along with setting up a dedicated seed node.

Activity: 790
Merit: 261
for the moment we don't need bad comment
or speculation.  now we need to wait for the dev...after we can start speaking
our coins are in your hand

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Hopefully we get some quick news from the team
Activity: 937

thanks,
richie@bittrex
Activity: 742
Bittrex wallet is not working either... Pending deposit shows up but after 2 and a half hour still 0/6 confirms.

yep, sent some n still at 0/6 confirmations too
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Bittrex wallet is not working either... Pending deposit shows up but after 2 and a half hour still 0/6 confirms.
Wow the price remains under 10k  Market cap around 25k and 175th overall  Grin.... guess ill grab some more Wink
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Tiny BUBBLES
lets all just make bubbles
Activity: 742
mine still sync, but confirmations take longer than usual i think
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hi

my wallet has gone on a different fork, how do i fix this?

i have already deleted everything apart from wallet.dat and reinstalled from fresh

thanks

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

You do not need to do anything. Just wait when the network will choose the correct chain.

how long do i have to wait i have been on this new fork for quite a while now Smiley

When the dev comes online I will speak to him about setting up a new checkpointing node.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Hi

i have already deleted everything apart from wallet.dat and reinstalled from fresh

thanks

You do not need to do anything. Just wait when the network will choose the correct chain.

how long do i have to wait i have been on this new fork for quite a while now Smiley

Similarly, we can not say what time is required, I think in a few hours the problem should be solved.
Activity: 269
Hi

thanks

Hi

thanks

Activity: 269
Hi

thanks

People are impatient and ready to sell at a loss. After a few hours the network will return to normal and they will cry and blame themselves, why do they sell so cheap.
Ok, a few of us are having wallet issues, I reloaded the wallet fresh and replaced wallet.dat, I have several staked rewards that are now gone or have a ? beside them in the transaction, someone mentioned that it may have forked.

What is the current network weight for staking, Mine shows 71686, someone else shows in the 40000 range.

anyone have an idea of what's up?

I think you need to wait a bit. A few tens blocks of the network should to bounce back.
The network itself will select a chain of blocks, it is only a matter of time.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Ok, a few of us are having wallet issues, I reloaded the wallet fresh and replaced wallet.dat, I have several staked rewards that are now gone or have a ? beside them in the transaction, someone mentioned that it may have forked.

What is the current network weight for staking, Mine shows 71686, someone else shows in the 40000 range.

anyone have an idea of what's up?
Pages:
Jump to: