Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon! - page 46. (Read 72945 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
If you have problems with synchronization wallet, or you do not want to wait a long time synchronization, you can download wallet, synchronized to the 14466 block.
https://yadi.sk/d/QCTF88uQgMjr6
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
lol and now bittrex won't let me in.... I think richie didn't like my comment

clean up coooooookies

https://twitter.com/richiela/status/593809386503438336
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
lol and now bittrex won't let me in.... I think richie didn't like my comment
lol than can be also for a newbie like me that do not know all the aset
bittrex was looking bad

thanks for the info
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
i think we should charge bittrex for our lost, for their problem yesterday that kill the pump yesterday Wink

Or rather say thank you to the "investors" spaming blockchain with multiple small transactions and disabling bittrex wallet that way.  Roll Eyes
i think we should charge bittrex for our lost, for their problem yesterday that kill the pump yesterday Wink
Activity: 658
Roadmap phase 5 of 7 of the first developmental roadmap.

OMG. Now we are getting into the serious stuff - this is what makes a coin go from 150 to 20 on coinmarketcap. Lovin it!

Wowwww This was greater than expected thank u! When this blows open devs get your addresses ready!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Sounds sexy as hell.

I dare say, my physical structure is prepared!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

Sounds sexy as hell.

OMG. Now we are getting into the serious stuff - this is what makes a coin go from 150 to 20 on coinmarketcap. Lovin it!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NTRN

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Hey folks, a bit of positive news Smiley

The old developer failed to mention that blocks 13500+ would have the block reward changed to approx. 40 coins per block. After reviewing the source code, it is a conclusion that block rewards from now on will be
40 coins/block, with a linearly decreasing block reward such that in 2 years, we will see 20 coins/block. This is a positive development as this equates to Neutron being an even better inflation vehicle- when the Nucleus masternode update is pushed, Nuclei will now see around 26 coins per block, compared to the old 20, and regular stake blocks will see 13 coins/block, compared to the old 10. This increase in inflation will linearly halve every 2 years.

This is great news for anyone that plans own holding a Nucleus masternode, or generally anyone that stakes their coins. For those that didn't catch on with the first paragraph, current stake rewards are now ~39 coins (gradually dropping) per block, compared to the old 30 coins.

Roadmap to be posted in a couple of hours.

All the best and happy staking!
Team Neutron

PS: The infographics in the OP will be changed in accordance to this.

Good find dev! Happy to hear you're digging into the code!
Activity: 532
Any time frame for the masternode release? I cannot wait to use it.
NTRN
Hey folks, a bit of positive news Smiley

The old developer failed to mention that blocks 13500+ would have the block reward changed to approx. 40 coins per block. After reviewing the source code, it is a conclusion that block rewards from now on will be
40 coins/block, with a linearly decreasing block reward such that in 2 years, we will see 20 coins/block. This is a positive development as this equates to Neutron being an even better inflation vehicle- when the Nucleus masternode update is pushed, Nuclei will now see around 26 coins per block, compared to the old 20, and regular stake blocks will see 13 coins/block, compared to the old 10. This increase in inflation will linearly halve every 2 years.

This is great news for anyone that plans own holding a Nucleus masternode, or generally anyone that stakes their coins. For those that didn't catch on with the first paragraph, current stake rewards are now ~39 coins (gradually dropping) per block, compared to the old 30 coins.

Roadmap to be posted in a couple of hours.

All the best and happy staking!
Team Neutron

PS: The infographics in the OP will be changed in accordance to this.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
and is now being updated Trex
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I believe that the main issue here is the Bittrex main wallet is being overloaded with lots of withdrawals.

Lots of folk are withdrawing NTRN from Bittrex in small amounts (20-100), as it apparently is better for getting better yields when staking. Once all TXs have been processed (I think they process a certain amount of TXs per block), wallet should probably be back online.

it's a balance, since the tx/deposits into a wallet gets split each time it finds a pos block... when they get too small to split they get put into 1 big transaction again and the process starts over.

lol I still haven't learnt how to use coin control properly yet, so when my coins get put in 1 big 1 I create a new empty wallet, save the dat and an address from it and send my coins to it in however big of chunks I choose waiting for at least 1 confirm before I send the next chunk.

EDIT; with reg %pos return coins it doesn't matter it only matters when there is static block rewards
NTRN
I believe that the main issue here is the Bittrex main wallet is being overloaded with lots of withdrawals.

Lots of folk are withdrawing NTRN from Bittrex in small amounts (20-100), as it apparently is better for getting better yields when staking. Once all TXs have been processed (I think they process a certain amount of TXs per block), wallet should probably be back online.
legendary
Kaspa
after the BT fiasco they're probably being extra cautious right now
BTC-NTRN  Disabled   Neutron

again

Who knows why it is  Huh

It might be because a lot of us are withdrawing coins to our wallets for staking in 20,50, or 100 NTRN chunks?

If it is thats actually a good thing as thats even less coins on the bittrex market up for grabs.

yup I always use small withdraws on HiPos coins... lol it's good for trex too they get more fees that way

Id bet thats what it is you know - twice as it happened It was while i was sending coins to the wallet in 20 NTRN chuinks - guess I wasn't the only one doing so and it got overloaded.

No big deal.
legendary
Kaspa
BTC-NTRN  Disabled   Neutron

again

Who knows why it is  Huh

It might be because a lot of us are withdrawing coins to our wallets for staking in 20,50, or 100 NTRN chunks?

If it is thats actually a good thing as thats even less coins on the bittrex market up for grabs.

yup I always use small withdraws on HiPos coins... lol it's good for trex too they get more fees that way
Pages:
Jump to: